1-T/4ad/M4OHN/Predator

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to the feedback people might have on this hypothetical stack. The 1t/4ad and M4OHN doses are as high as they are going to get given that these products are not available anymore. Assume all ancillaries/support sups/PCT are taken care of.

30 Day Oral Cycle:

VPX Syngex 1 (240ml) 1-TEST™ (17beta-Hydroxy-5alpha-Androst-1-ene-3-one propylcarbonate ester), 4-TEST™ (4-androslene-3, 17 propylcarbonate ester). Enough for 375mg per day x 30 days.

M4OHN - 8mg per day.

Bioscience Predator (Max LMG clone) at 75 mg per day

ALRI Restore at one capsule per night for estrogen/prolactin/cortisol control.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What are the doses on the 1-test and 4-AD? 375 mg/day for both? Or combined?
I'm confused.

I'm not as familiar with oral doses of both of those - I studied transdermal as that's what I ended up using.
But, I ran 1-test at 100-200 mgs/day and 4-AD at 300-400 mgs/day (trans) with SD at 10 (I think last week was 20 mgs).

It was a very good stack.

I don't know much about LMG - didn't sound appealing to me, so I've not studied it.
Seems like the M4 dose is low. I remember the vast majority of folks needing 16 to 24 mgs/day (and more - some people recommended like 30 mgs/day or something).

I think you'll like it (not knowing much about LMG...).

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
What are the doses on the 1-test and 4-AD? 375 mg/day for both? Or combined?

I don't know much about LMG - didn't sound appealing to me, so I've not studied it.
Seems like the M4 dose is low. I remember the vast majority of folks needing 16 to 24 mgs/day (and more - some people recommended like 30 mgs/day or something).

I think you'll like it (not knowing much about LMG...).
That's combined....it doesn't break down how much of each but they are esterfied and supposedly last in the body up to 30 hours.

The M4OHN is low at 8 mg per day but that's all there is.....so seemed worth throwing in for whatever marginal benefit it might provide.

Thanks for the feedback.....I didn't imagine many people had combined old school and new school orals like this but I had my fingers crossed.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well - if that's what is available, then that is what's availble.
Lean wit' it, rock wit' it.

Good luck.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well - if that's what is available, then that is what's availble.
Lean wit' it, rock wit' it.

Good luck.
Yep, just looking at the expiration dates on a couple things and thinking about how best they could be used.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 3