oral only cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

oral only cycle

  1. Advanced Member
    FitModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    16043

    Reputation

    oral only cycle


    I tried searching around and didn't find much...obviously oral only cycles arn't really recommended...

    this is actaully for my friend, I've already tried telling him that he'd get much more out of injectables but he is afraid and wants an all oral...

    he's done one 30 day cycle of PP before...

    what would some of u guys recommend as a lean bulker...

    I was thinking 6 week dbol, with something else...?

  2. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitModel
    I was thinking 6 week dbol, with something else...?
    then you need to do more research. Not only is six weeks on any oral really unadvisable, dbol is hardly the choice for a lean bulker. It aromatizes for one which means even with an AI or SERM you're going to have some nice bloat. Look for something that doesn't convert to estrogen but with good nutrient partitioning properties and strength benefits like SD. And don't run it that long.
  3. Advanced Member
    FitModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    16043

    Reputation

    i've heard of MANY people doing dbol for 6 weeks...

    and it can be used as a lean bulker...in fact, some use it as a cutter...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    964

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    then you need to do more research. Not only is six weeks on any oral really unadvisable, dbol is hardly the choice for a lean bulker. It aromatizes for one which means even with an AI or SERM you're going to have some nice bloat. Look for something that doesn't convert to estrogen but with good nutrient partitioning properties and strength benefits like superdrol. And don't run it that long.


    Agree 500%
  5. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    superdrol would be a good choice.... however, most things are better with test... someone needs to get over a fear of needles, as it isnt bad.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  6. Advanced Member
    FitModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    16043

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    superdrol would be a good choice.... however, most things are better with test... someone needs to get over a fear of needles, as it isnt bad.
    that's what i'm saying...

    like I said it's not me...

    I would do a test/deca cycle with maybe some dbol to kickstart...

    tho this fool is afraid of needles so I was looking for some suggestions for an all oral cycle...with little help (so far)
  7. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    964

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitModel
    that's what i'm saying...

    like I said it's not me...

    I would do a test/deca cycle with maybe some dbol to kickstart...

    tho this fool is afraid of needles so I was looking for some suggestions for an all oral cycle...with little help (so far)

    I'm doing a superdrol & X mass cycle at the moment and I have leaned out some from it and I'm eating 4k cals a day, that may be a good choice
  8. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    why not do a transdermal cycle then......
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  9. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1287

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    why not do a transdermal cycle then......
    Great idea. I think this could work very well stacked with maybe some var. This would be a great 6-8 week cutting cycle, even though it would be quite expensive.
  10. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    for a clean mass oral only cycle anavar would definitely be the best option. im not necessarily against oral only cycles, but i dont see why (other than money) anyone would not want to include test in any cycle. test just makes you feel great all around let alone it helps with gains.
  11. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3914

    Reputation

    Oral Turinabol, hands down for lean bulk.

    Anavar would be the second choice for me.

    D'bol not a good choice s'dary to back pumps, shutdown (at least for me), and excess bloating. JMO
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  12. Registered User
    Stinger124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Not recommending this by any means at all, But when I played ball in college, I ran D-ball for 6 weeks at 1/3/4/4/3/1
    That was my pill in take a day for 6 weeks. But, I was pretty stupid. I did not do much research at all. I did know that it was not good for my liver, but I also did not do anything to protect myself either. Since joining this site, and a couple of others, I have learned alot, but Lord knows... I still have a long long way to go.

    Oh yeah... I did not really gain anything from it either. Except a quick temper. Got faster to it seemed, and stromger, but no size for me. But I was not eatting right either.
    Never did a PCT.. Heck I did not even know what that was until now.

    Like I said, I was not very smart.. So just make sure you listen to these guys here, and also use the search button.


    Good luck
  13. Advanced Member
    FitModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    16043

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    Oral Turinabol, hands down for lean bulk.

    Anavar would be the second choice for me.

    D'bol not a good choice s'dary to back pumps, shutdown (at least for me), and excess bloating. JMO
    okay oral turinabol would probably work...(cycle length/dose?)

    or what about anadrol?
  14. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1287

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitModel
    okay oral turinabol would probably work...(cycle length/dose?)

    or what about anadrol?
    Anadrol wouldnt be ideal as it has been known to cause alot of water retention.
  15. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitModel
    i've heard of MANY people doing dbol for 6 weeks...
    I've heard of people jumping off buildings. Doesn't make it a good idea is what I'm saying. The only orals I would run for more than four weeks are nonmethylated ones like the old base powder prohormones. Or maybe something like MOHN because it's pretty mild. But in the end if he's going for a longer stack it makes more sense to either use an injectable to minimize health risks and get more consistently high blood levels, or a transdermal to minimize the risks but allow for quick clearance to make post cycle therapy easier to time because you're not dealing with esters. The transdermal also gets rid of the needles which is apparently what he wants. Maybe time to teach him some chemistry and meet some bovine friends.

    and it can be used as a lean bulker...in fact, some use it as a cutter...
    Indeed they do. It can be used for a cutter as can any steroid. Diet basically dictates the result in the end. However there are still some choices that are more in line with the goal. So if dbol is all you have and you want to cut it'll do. A drier compound is more suitable though.
  16. New Member
    Canadian Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    114

    Reputation

    A buddy of mine had pretty good luck with this all oral cycle.

    weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
    weeks 5-10 Winnie 50mg ED

    Don't think it would be a good cycle for your liver, but his blood tests came back good. He ended up keeping alot of the lean mass he put on too. Just an idea.
  17. Advanced Member
    FitModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    16043

    Reputation

    cool thanks

    I found a sample cycle off of (bodybuilding.com)

    dbol week 1-6 30-40mgs
    winny week 3-8
    ana 6-8
  18. Advanced Member
    NO HYPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    393

    Reputation

    I have seen nothing but amazing gains from so many people running Sdrol.

    I think a 3 week, 10/20/30 is extremely effective.
  19. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3914

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitModel
    cool thanks

    I found a sample cycle off of (bodybuilding.com)

    dbol week 1-6 30-40mgs
    winny week 3-8
    ana 6-8
    If the "ana" refers to anavar that cycle is a complete waste of time and money. If you are looking to lean bulk and experience the least amount of sides stick with anavar, turinabol or both. Anavar 6-8 weeks at least or turinabol 4-6 weeks. Prior to starting make sure diet is on point since that is the actual key on any cycle.

    6 weeks of D'bol at those mg's is asking for problems.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  20. New Member
    ECTOmorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    294

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    Not recommending this by any means at all, But when I played ball in college, I ran D-ball for 6 weeks at 1/3/4/4/3/1
    That was my pill in take a day for 6 weeks. But, I was pretty stupid. I did not do much research at all. I did know that it was not good for my liver, but I also did not do anything to protect myself either. Since joining this site, and a couple of others, I have learned alot, but Lord knows... I still have a long long way to go.

    Oh yeah... I did not really gain anything from it either. Except a quick temper. Got faster to it seemed, and stromger, but no size for me. But I was not eatting right either.
    Never did a post cycle therapy.. Heck I did not even know what that was until now.

    Like I said, I was not very smart.. So just make sure you listen to these guys here, and also use the search button.


    Good luck
    any side after the cycle was over??

    many doctors these days have been saying pct isnt as needed as people make it out to be

    but then again 90% of doctors are stupid
  21. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ECTOmorph
    many doctors these days have been saying post cycle therapy isnt as needed as people make it out to be.
    Which doctors? The idea that PCT isn't needed is technically correct. Your body likely will recover on its own. However to maintain gains, avoid ***** tits and other sides, recover lipid profiles and get yourself generally back on track, PCT is essential. PCT may not be necessary for people who are on something year 'round as some pros are. Because they are never off yeah, PCT isn't necessary. For most people's purposes here it is absolutely necessary.
  22. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    26293

    Reputation

    I think running that many orals is just dumb. Can you get the person you get the gear from to inject for you? Nothing compares to inject.... It isn't that hard.

    I would run a single oral....
    For 4-6 weeks....
    At maintence doses....
    Maybe some PGH from a sponser...
    Or get a cow t/d......

    If that is what you foolish heart desires my friend.
    Best of luck.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. are we stuck to oral only cycles now?
    By BMW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 06:32 PM
  2. Oral Only Cycle
    By mikeman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 06:38 PM
  3. such thing as a good oral only cycle?
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 09:48 AM
  4. Oral only cycle
    By map200uk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 07:29 PM
  5. Oral only cycle,what would be my best options?
    By castro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 07:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in