Fever, lump

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.84%

Fever, lump

I am on a test enanth only cycle at 600mg per week. It is my first cycle. Two days ago after a shot I was hit with a high fever. The next day I went to my doc and got some anti-biotics. I didn't think it would have been the gear at the time. But now, nearly 3 days later, I feel a sort of lump in my glute. I checked it periodically throughout my fever and sickness, and there was no redness or anything. Do you think I had a fever caused by an abcess or what? If so, should I keep injecting the test? Does this mean I have dirty gear or did I just mess up injecting? Thanks.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

sounds like you have classic test flu. How many cc's did you inject if it's only three days I wouldn't worry a huge amount unless the lump appears to be getting bigger or hurts. some of my shot disappaite (spelling?) slower than others.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i wouldnt stop the injections. if you are worried you can refilter your gear with a sterile syringe filter. (i usually double filter with a .45um then a .2)
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.84%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    sounds like you have classic test flu. How many cc's did you inject if it's only three days I wouldn't worry a huge amount unless the lump appears to be getting bigger or hurts. some of my shot disappaite (spelling?) slower than others.

I mean the lump is definitely sore, I injected 1.25 cc. I will just wait it out I guess, and hope the other glute shot I did turns out OK.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

heh westniles in a sick thread
  6. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Was that your first injection of the cycle? I would highly doubt test flu at this point with a long acting ester. Refilter the gear just to be sure and keep going. .22 Whatman is like 5 bucks and a new sterile vial is even less. Your health is worth more than I few bucks.

That being said, the gear may very well be sterile but you contaminated something during the injection process. Review your steps and make sure you are following a good sterile protocol.

Bottom line: "When in doubt, filter it out."
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.84%

I cracked open a new vial of Test, same company, did a quad shot today. Both my glutes are still extra sore, but the lumps seem to be going down.

I am like 7 weeks into my cycle. I think my 10 weeker just got extended to a 14 weeker.

Similar Forum Threads

1. lump?
    By djcee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:09 PM
  2. Lump when injecting.
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:19 AM
  3. need help fast with fever
    By Jag in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1