Fever, lump

westniles

Awards
I am on a test enanth only cycle at 600mg per week. It is my first cycle. Two days ago after a shot I was hit with a high fever. The next day I went to my doc and got some anti-biotics. I didn't think it would have been the gear at the time. But now, nearly 3 days later, I feel a sort of lump in my glute. I checked it periodically throughout my fever and sickness, and there was no redness or anything. Do you think I had a fever caused by an abcess or what? If so, should I keep injecting the test? Does this mean I have dirty gear or did I just mess up injecting? Thanks.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sounds like you have classic test flu. How many cc's did you inject if it's only three days I wouldn't worry a huge amount unless the lump appears to be getting bigger or hurts. some of my shot disappaite (spelling?) slower than others.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt stop the injections. if you are worried you can refilter your gear with a sterile syringe filter. (i usually double filter with a .45um then a .2)

westniles

Awards
sounds like you have classic test flu. How many cc's did you inject if it's only three days I wouldn't worry a huge amount unless the lump appears to be getting bigger or hurts. some of my shot disappaite (spelling?) slower than others.

I mean the lump is definitely sore, I injected 1.25 cc. I will just wait it out I guess, and hope the other glute shot I did turns out OK.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Was that your first injection of the cycle? I would highly doubt test flu at this point with a long acting ester. Refilter the gear just to be sure and keep going. .22 Whatman is like 5 bucks and a new sterile vial is even less. Your health is worth more than I few bucks.

That being said, the gear may very well be sterile but you contaminated something during the injection process. Review your steps and make sure you are following a good sterile protocol.

Bottom line: "When in doubt, filter it out."

westniles

Awards
I cracked open a new vial of Test, same company, did a quad shot today. Both my glutes are still extra sore, but the lumps seem to be going down.

I am like 7 weeks into my cycle. I think my 10 weeker just got extended to a 14 weeker.