Whats good to do in a Three Week Cycle?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.09%

Whats good to do in a Three Week Cycle?

Whats good to do in a Three Week Cycle? I know something like PP only start to gain on its fourth week but i was wondering if there is anything thats good for three weeks. And if not is there anything good to mix with PP? I finished up a PP/Oratstan cycle about 2 months ago and im going to start planning the next cycle ill start in Oct.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%

A lot of bros have had success with standalone Superdrol cycles of three weeks. In fact, that length is what's recommended by most users as gains level off after three weeks. Superdrol is hard to find these days as its been discontinued for some time but you can still get some of the knock-offs. Hope this helps.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

superdrol.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Superdrol, but man it's rough on the ol' bod! Hit's hard and fast most people gain at least 15lbs in 3 weeks!
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

any base hormone (test, bold, nandrolone) in a TD matrix....superdrol....anadrol ....test suspension....M1T
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

nothing .. short cycles just cause your hormones to yo-yo too much and you're not going to keep the gains .. your body has NO time to acclimate itself to the new mass
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.16%

Not to go against what glen said, cause he has a very real point but I ran a 3 week superdrol standalone cycle & had very good gains, most of which I've kept, but for this you must be disciplined. There's a log on here about it. I'd recommend superdrol if any.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    nothing .. short cycles just cause your hormones to yo-yo too much and you're not going to keep the gains .. your body has NO time to acclimate itself to the new mass
    usually i agree with what you have to say glen, but there is a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

author l. rea, though a quack by most standards, discoursed a great deal on this topic in his 2 books CME and BTPB. worth a look - i have them in PDF format if anyone wants them. anthony roberts also believes firmly in short cycles.

reeses@safe-mail.net

i and many others have had great success with short cycles. i have thought long and hard about them...what makes a long cycle "acclimate" your body for the greater weight and musculature? NOTHING. when you come off, you will lose a lot of the mass you gained. not only that, but you will take longer to normalize hormonally - 4 weeks at least, for an average 12 weeker, during which time you will have much lower androgen levels which will reduce gains further. 3 week cycles often dont even require a PCT...the HPTA may be mildly suppressed at that point, but LH suppression takes 3 weeks to start. rebound is almost instant.

i am certainly willing to hear arguments to the contrary...but i cant see what the difference is between your body's reaction to muscle gained over 12 weeks versus 3.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%

For example say I run a superdrol cycle @ 10 mg, 10 mg, 20mg (weeks 1-3, respectivley) Should a post cycle therapy with Nolva, DHEA, LX and Fenugreek go for three weeks or would two weeks suffice? (for three weeks would 40/20/20 mg's of Nolva be a good amount, or if doing two weeks of PCT would you reccommend 20/20 or 40/20)

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    usually i agree with what you have to say glen, but there is a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

author l. rea, though a quack by most standards, discoursed a great deal on this topic in his 2 books CME and BTPB. worth a look - i have them in PDF format if anyone wants them. anthony roberts also believes firmly in short cycles.

reeses@safe-mail.net

i and many others have had great success with short cycles. i have thought long and hard about them...what makes a long cycle "acclimate" your body for the greater weight and musculature? NOTHING. when you come off, you will lose a lot of the mass you gained. not only that, but you will take longer to normalize hormonally - 4 weeks at least, for an average 12 weeker, during which time you will have much lower androgen levels which will reduce gains further. 3 week cycles often dont even require a post cycle therapy...the HPTA may be mildly suppressed at that point, but LH suppression takes 3 weeks to start. rebound is almost instant.

i am certainly willing to hear arguments to the contrary...but i cant see what the difference is between your body's reaction to muscle gained over 12 weeks versus 3.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.37%

I always go for 4 wks on pct. if your pct is too long you will have elevated test levels, which is not bad.

same old I'm interested in hearing more on the subject. I have seen blood work with m1t shutting down test to 13 in 4 days, or sd shutting down test to 100 in 4wks. are you saying test rebounds quickly because the LH has not shut down yet? I see how it would take longer to recover from a longer cycle. I think I have btpb. I'll have to do some reading.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.11%

Personally, I like the get in, gain mass and get back to normal quickly approach. I dont like the thought of being shutdown for 12 weeks. I like the thought of completing a cycle and being recovered in less than 12 weeks total. Although I havent tried SD or any strong substances, to me it sounds like a better idea.

That being said, the theory about the body not being able to acclimate does make sense to me as well.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    are you saying test rebounds quickly because the LH has not shut down yet?
    basically, yes.
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.93%

sorry i forgot about this thread

personally for me it takes me just as long to recover from a short cycle v. a long cycle .. i'm shutdown either way .. my last cycle was from january until mid may and after 8 weeks (according to bloodwork) i was recovered (using HCG while on and normal PCT)

as for the gains .. well i feel like your body gets "used" to having more weight ... this is only my opinion .. i should not have stated it in such a "scientific" fashion

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 05:47 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 11:36 AM
  3. what are some cool things to do in seattle?
    By rolandajoint in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 08:24 PM
  4. Replies: 153
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 02:35 PM
  5. What NOT to do in the gym
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 06:23 PM