13 yrs lifting exp

Prev cycles:

1ad+4ad: 6 week cycle. 10/04
1-test+4ad. : 8 week cycle. 2/05
1-test+4ad : 8 week cycle. 6/05
Test cypionate cycle : 10/05
Pheraplex/superdrol cycle. 2/06
Sustanon/winstrol : 5/06

I currently picked up the following for my next cycle which I plan to start off as a bulk cycle in which ill start ending it with a little cutting peroid to help solidify my gains.

Wk1 .20mg halotestin/300 mg deca
Wk2 .20mg halotestin/300 mg deca
Wk3: .20mg halotestin/300 mg deca
Wk4: 20mg halotestin/300 mg deca
Wk5: 500mg sustanon/300mg deca
Wk6: 500mg sustanon/300mg deca
Wk7: 500mg sustanon/300mg deca
Wk8: 500mg sustanon/300mg deca
Wk9: 500mg sustanon/50mg winny
Wk10: 500mg sustanon/50mg winny
Wk11: 500mg sustanon/50mg winny
Wk12: 500mg sustanon/50mg winny
Wk13: 500iu ed hcg / .5mg letro
Wk14: 150mg clom/20mg nolva/.5mg letro
Wk15: 100mg clom/20mg nolva/.5mg letro
Wk16: 50mg clom/20mg nolva

I'm looking to take the oral first to get in my system till the deca kicks in and then when the deca kicks in ill add a nice test like sustanon to help it out and then when I drop the deca ill add the winstrol to help solidify the gains with the sustanon and be able to fall into pct a little easier..

Comments please..

P.s. The above stuff is all I can get from my HRT Doc and anavar is way too expensive and they have no dianabol either...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think running Deca/Halo without Test is not a very wise idea. Also, what is the exact timeframe of your previous cycles. It does not appear you are giving yourself adequate rest time. 10/05 doing a 12 weeker would take you at least to the beginning of Jan.06, which would mean your Post Cycle would lead you to beginning of Feb/06 which is when you started your next cycle. Conversely the next one and previous cycles follow the same pattern. I am not trying to harp here..You may be having regular blood tests done, but the average person doesn't.

tiger74

Awards
I usually wait like 4weeks after pct to start my next cycle. Most of my first couple cycles with ph's were only like 4-6 weekers and I have a blood test every 6 mnths so no probs yet. This may be my last main cycle for a while since I have a new born baby on the way. But since the halo is more androgenic and the deca is more anabolic it should go well especiall when it goes into the sustanon .. I know a lot of buddies of mine stay on year round with only a couple of 2 weekers off with hcg and clomid but that's them .

BTT

Popa Murph

Awards
I think running Deca/Halo without Test is not a very wise idea. Also, what is the exact timeframe of your previous cycles. It does not appear you are giving yourself adequate rest time. 10/05 doing a 12 weeker would take you at least to the beginning of Jan.06, which would mean your Post Cycle would lead you to beginning of Feb/06 which is when you started your next cycle. Conversely the next one and previous cycles follow the same pattern. I am not trying to harp here..You may be having regular blood tests done, but the average person doesn't.
^ Good Advice...

I don't like the set up of the cycle. I've never used Deca but I wouldn't run it without test. I would drop the 500iu HCG from week 13 and 250iu biweekly from week 3 untill PCT. I would also run clomid/nolva for 4 weeks atleast maybe even nolva for 5 or 6 at a low dose.

Your HRT doc gives you Halo?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Honestly bro, you aren't taking enough time between cycles. That is, if I understand what you're saying. It is usually best to take total time off. For example, if you run a 4 week cycle & have a 4 week PCT, your next cycle shouldn't be for at least 8 weeks. This gives your body ample recovery time.

There are lots of downsides in running cycles too close together such as your androgen receptors aren't cleared & you won't get as big gains as you would've if you would've waited, you'll screw your lipids, test levels, & liver values, etc.

I know you said your bloodwork was good, but trust me, you're limiting your gains by running the cycles too close together.

tiger74

Awards
Yes , I know the rule..time on equals time off .But in line of job I need to be as strong and in shape all the time. I'm a C.O and I've seen inmates get over on guys that weren't in their top. Like I said I know several guys who are on the whole year. Now to me that's a little extreme unless you compete but unless I can afford HgH in my off cycle I still need to keep it as short as possible. Nobody like the weightloss/depression etc that comes with pct.. Maybe if I can find something to bridge in the off cycles other than AAs that's effective I will.. Any ideas?

P.s. Yeah halotestin is good at replacing test. Since its highly androgenic it should compliment the high anabolic properties of deca well untill the sustanon starts up.

tiger74

Awards
BTT

P.S. Any ideas on what to take on my off cycle. HGH etc. ?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Actually it's time on+pct=time off. If you really want to bridge cycles I'd recommend IGF-1 LR3, but I don't think you should take that route.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if I can find something to bridge in the off cycles other than anabolic steroids that's effective I will.. Any ideas?
Look at Jungle Warfare from ALRI. You could start it as part of your PCT and continue as a bridging substance.

tiger74

Awards
Haven't heard of jungle warfare. its probaly some newly developed pheromone or some new concoction from ALR. Honestly I really don't want to mess with any of these new supplements cause honestly their not FDA approved and who knows what's really in them and what it really does to your body. Atleast AAS and HGH has been around for years and is prescribed by doctors and numerous test have been out . And all the stuff I buy now is from a pharmacy . No more online or underground deals.. -d rather pay more and know what I'm ingesting.... DAMN I hate PCT .. I can't wait to go back on its killin me ... Guess its back to creatine for now... Ooohh wow ...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is true Halo is highly androgenic, but it should not be used as a replacement for Test bro. Test, is Test. Cycles can and are frequently run without it, but Halo is an oral that should be used highly sparingly and definitely not in conjunction with Deca. I think you are begging for a decimated libido with that layout.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Bulking 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11