Phera Plex Side effects?

moke

Awards
Hey guys. I just became a member here, but i have been reading these boards for awhile and decdied it was time for me to become a member and ask my first question. I have a bottle of PP and want to start my cycle but i havent really read anything about sides due to PP. My main concern is my hairline. I cycled superdrol for 4 weeks and i'm pretty sure it affected my hairline. Can you guys share your side effect experiences with PP. Feel free to share all of the sides you encounterd with PP. One more question which prohormone is the least to affect your hairline. Thank guys.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Have you used the search function? The sides topic has been done a lot here, as has the hairline question.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I grew a second penis right out the side of my f'in face and I'm still having trouble showing my face outside as a result. Worse-off is, it's always erect. And now I think I'm growing a pair of testes just beneath..

Otherwise.. I needed to take Potassium on PP because I was getting some cramping. Sometimes in the middle of the night, I'd get bad calf or leg cramps. Other times would be during the day in my biceps and forearms.. The Potassium helped.. That's the only side effect I had other than Maybe being a little lethargic...

I personally didn't have any trouble with my hair - but it seems nothing is bothering my hairline. As fo

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Phera was actually pretty clean for me. I didn't have any hairline problems, of course, I'm not really prone to MPB, so take it for what it's worth. Never had any visible sides to speak of, of course YMMV. I would recommend it and I plan on using it again in the near future.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I grew a second penis right out the side of my f'in face and I'm still having trouble showing my face outside as a result. Worse-off is, it's always erect. And now I think I'm growing a pair of testes just beneath..
:toofunny: That's a hell of a side effect. lol.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
You're not kidding. It brings new meaning to the term, "****head"...

moke

Awards

I knew someone was gonna be a wise ass. I was just waiting for it. Roid Rage happens a lot on these forums.

But thanks for the info.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really have noticed no sides at all and im on day 16. I am prone to MPB too but its so hard to tell if you are losing anything unless you draw a line of permanent marker on your head before you start. but so far no sides to mention *knock on wood*

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established

I knew someone was gonna be a wise ass. I was just waiting for it. Roid Rage happens a lot on these forums.

But thanks for the info.
Hey, at least I threw some actual "info" in there along with the joke. Well, at least I thought it was funny... Could you feel the "rage"? :D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well the worst side i got and it wouldn't be a side if I was on a cutting cycle was loss of appetite it absolutely destroyed my appetite in the middle of my bulk cycle.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Other than a couple of anecdotal reports of secondary cranial penal growth, the sides are relatively few and far between.