WTF - Its been forever

NE1

Well - basically I've been out of the loop for almost a year now - no working out or anything and dropped a good 30-35lbs or so. I'm just now about to start heading back to the gym and no doubt will want to dabble with the goodies again. My question is how long does gear stay good? - I've two bottles of prop that I made my self probably two years ago and quite a bit of powdered nolva - double zip locked and in tuberware. I think I've also got a bit of winny powder and bottle of fina - which I'll just toss and remake fresh. Are any of the new OTC supplements worth trying with/or instead of the prop?

BTW - I don't plan on addig the goodies till later - after I've regained everything + a little extra that I lost. I'm guessing this will be at least towards end of the year but would like to start rebrewing if the OTC isn't worth it. - Still got half dozen whatmans left too! :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pp, sdrol, halodrol, mega-trn, are good stuff but not sure how much longer they will be around

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much has changed in your absence. Please refresh yourself on the rules so as not to cause yourself unnecessary difficulties.

Welcome back :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. It's been a long, long time..Welcome baaaaaaaaaaaack

Anyway, now that I got that out of my system, yes in many people's opinion many of the OTC Steroids are both valuable and potent. We fortuantely have a ****ton of info on all of them, more than you probably want to know in fact. I will say this however, if all of your previous "goodies" are still available to you, and they had worked for you in the past, stick with them.