QV cycle question

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
First, what are your opinions on QV stuff?

2nd my plan is to run 500mg/week enanthate

and either deca or EQ @ around 400mg/week of either one

this would most likely go for 14 weeks, or 12 (if i frontload)

THoughts?

Forgot to mention i'd be doing this over the winter as a bulk with the least amount of fat gain (if any) as possible.

It will also pretty much be my first real anabolic steroids cycle. I did some Deca only (yellow tops)...about 7 or 8 years ago so I'm not counting it.

I may get Iran Abureihan test if the price is right...

h19

Last edited:

gazdecki

Awards
Quality Vet has pretty good product. Just gotta watch out for fakes right now, espically in Mexico. Deca would be best for building large mass, while Equipose is considered a mild anabolic but also stimulates appetite. Probably best for lean keepable gains. But they are both completely different compounds so i'd recommend you search a little more both before you choose.

Quality (QV) in Mexico - Ironlife Magazine
(Good article on Quality Vet)

Quality Vet - IronMagazine.com BodyBuilding Forums
(Pictures of real Quality Vet product)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought we weren't allowed to say name brands anymore? I asked about another name brand and b5150 said that it was source posting.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Quality Vet has pretty good product. Just gotta watch out for fakes right now, espically in Mexico. Deca would be best for building large mass, while Equipose is considered a mild anabolic but also stimulates appetite. Probably best for lean keepable gains. But they are both completely different compounds so i'd recommend you search a little more both before you choose.

Quality (QV) in Mexico - Ironlife Magazine
(Good article on Quality Vet)

Quality Vet - IronMagazine.com BodyBuilding Forums
(Pictures of real Quality Vet product)

EQ will increase appetite like you said which is why it makes sense to use in a bulking cycle. It is also has less potential for any sides.

I'm still debating which route i want to go..do I do the EQ for its appetite benefits, and less potential for sides..or deca which aromatizes more then EQ and the whole deca **** thing

and from what i understand mg for mg EQ is stronger then deca and also causes less bloat and fat gain then Deca...

either way its going to be with the test enth..

Also, posting brand names doesn't seem like source posting to me, but if thats what it is..then feel free to delete my crap here.

h19

gazdecki

Awards
EQ will increase appetite like you said which is why it makes sense to use in a bulking cycle. It is also has less potential for any sides.

I'm still debating which route i want to go..do I do the EQ for its appetite benefits, and less potential for sides..or deca which aromatizes more then EQ and the whole deca **** thing

and from what i understand mg for mg EQ is stronger then deca and also causes less bloat and fat gain then Deca...

either way its going to be with the test enth..

Also, posting brand names doesn't seem like source posting to me, but if thats what it is..then feel free to delete my crap here.

h19
Just depends. Deca **** shouldn't be a problem though considering your using Testosterone as well. Deca and Test might give better overall gains but EQ gains will be easier to keep in the long run I think.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if qv is all you can get then go for it, but if you can get a better company then i would do that. ive dropped all labs. test/tren homebrew only now.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
if qv is all you can get then go for it, but if you can get a better company then i would do that. ive dropped all labs. test/tren homebrew only now.

can you email me or pm me or something? I actually started leaning towards that myself since yesterday