how do PH compare to AS?

1. alittlewhiteboy

how do PH compare to AS?

I've just recently started learning about Ph as a serious type of supplement. .. I always thought they where bull**** till i started actually learning about them. .. my question is how they compare to AS? I'm trying ot decide which i should do for my next bulking cycle. .. I dont' want to gain some decent size, but more importantly strenghth. .. the appeal to me of PH is the lack of using needles. .. I had a horrible experience when i was a kid involving doctors stickign needles under two of my fingernails and so fourth in the attpemt to remove a small piece of cancer i had on my hand. .. ever sense then just looking at needles makes me extremely sqeemish (sad i know). . . Iw as cuirous htough if PH stack up agains say Dbol, or Winny, or Androl. . . i like the fat that PH are legal for now, and from what i have read don't seem to be quite as hard on the body as oral gear. . . Can you stack PH and AS? Like t1 pro and winny for example or soemthing liek that? Thanks.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by alittlewhiteboy
    i dont' want to gain some decent size, but more importantly strenghth. ..
    You DON'T want size? Also, the results between the two cannot be compared. However, you will see nice gains from the ph.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

[i]Iw as cuirous htough if PH stack up agains say Dbol, or Winny, or Androl. . . [/B]
    First off...if you are even considering AS your going to have to inject. A cycle of Dbol, or anadrol will give you massive bloat and then leave you high and dry. Even with good post cycle recovery, the gains verse bloat verse liver concerns are not worth it for either a stack or an oral steroid alone.
    That said, I am currently comparing t1pro to "previous experiences". Ill let ya know when I am done.
    •   

4. alittlewhiteboy

what about mixing the two of them? like doing some PH and AS?
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

what about mixing the two of them? like doing some PH and AS?
    4ad and fina, and 1 test and test are good combos.
  6. alittlewhiteboy

just out of curiosity are there any good combo's using winny. ..i love winy, i am a boxer and i've really gained a good advantage using it. . .
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Winny can be combined in most stacks....AS or PH. Just watch the dosage and how long your on it (liver).
  8. alittlewhiteboy

lol, yeah, i dunno, from the results i am seeing form my very simple very light winny only cycle i'm on right now. . . i'd be more than willing i think to grab my nuts like a man and stick myself. .. that and i got a girl who is studying nursing at the local county college who actually wants to stick me lol It's gonna be hard, but i htink thats what i tcomes down to. . .
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

that and i got a girl who is studying nursing at the local county college who actually wants to stick me lol
    nice, lucky
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.52%

well..

Ive used moderate cycles of Sust, Fina, Reforvit, Stenox....

1T pro gave me much "cleaner" gains than all of those.... and didnt completely **** my sex drive (Fina is the WORST)

I used 7 weeks of 1T pro and 1T and my gains were comparable to a light cycle of Sutanon and Fina.

Nice thing about 1T pro... its legal... and much easier on your body.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Re: well..

Originally posted by Milo Hobgoblin
    Ive used moderate cycles of Sust, Fina, Reforvit, Stenox....

1T pro gave me much "cleaner" gains than all of those.... and didnt completely **** my sex drive (Fina is the WORST)

I used 7 weeks of 1T pro and 1T and my gains were comparable to a light cycle of Sutanon and Fina.

Nice thing about 1T pro... its legal... and much easier on your body.
    I do not know from experience, but some report less sides from real gear.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.52%

LOL

"Some" users are not using real gear then

First off... 1T prois "real" gear in that it contains 1Test which IS an AS and ANYONE who has used real gear and has had side effects knows how harch they can be..

Dont get me wrong... 1Test does have sides but they are very mild even compared to Sustanon 250 (which is very easy on most...except for water bloat)
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

Re: well..

Originally posted by Milo Hobgoblin
    There is NO way any 1-test/4-AD transdermal can be compared to a light cycle of Sustanon/Fina.
  14. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Its possible in terms of overrall weight gain, but not in quality.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  15. alittlewhiteboy

would you gusy recomend thrwing some t1 pro in with my current cutting cycle. .. i am doing 50mg ed of winny, t3/clen. .. i achieved the look i want in a lot less tiem than i thought it woudl take, i'm only about a third of the way through mycycle. . .iw as thinking about doing t1pro to maybe add some muscle to what i got now. ..i never even did juice until now. .. , but i have been blessed wiht the ability to grow huge muscles. .. unfourtantly i have never been defined, but now i am very much so. .. woudl you recomend throwin some t1pro in for four weeks?
  16. The Axe Man Cometh!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

I gained alot of wieght on my homebrew of 1t/4ad but alot was fat and water, good strength gains though. Doing Fina now and mad strength gains, much vascularity, and no bloat. I would say let your girl get some practice on IM injection technique using you. It does tend to kill sex drive though so maybe some test too.
  17. alittlewhiteboy

anyone else agree with thsi. . i got a bottle of t1 pro staring me down and i really want to try it, becuase i have leaned down soooo much. .. but over all i don't know if it's going to be a good thing.
  18. The Axe Man Cometh!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

If you already have it, I would say go for it. I'm not a huge fan of the PH's anymore since you have to slop it on and then wait to put on clothes but they do work well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. how do ph's mg's compare to test mg's
    By vlad878 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 08:26 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 04:19 AM
  3. How do you want to die?
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 02:09 PM
  4. How does TTA compare to DNP?