Any Pheradrol Results ??

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I have seen some post in the Nutra Planet area, but not many. I am curious about the results that you all have had, or are having. I will be running some in the near future, and I would like to see if there is anymore info out there other than the two post that I have read.
I know this is a PheraPlex spin off, but like I said,.. Just curious about the results that have been seen using Pheradrol.

Thanks

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Just looking for more results ( Of the Pheradrol ) . Like I said, I have read the post over on Nutra Planet, but am curious to see if there are anymore people with some results that they could share. I know it is a tab bit stronger than the Phera Plex pre pill. So any results would be appreicated.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i know approx 4-5 members who have run a full cycle and we all posted in the nutra forum

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I read the whole article that said pot up your Pheradrol results, Just curious if there were anymore out there.
Thanks for the info though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah did you read "hows everyone doing on pheradrol" in the nutra plantet section or my final pheradrol review in the supp review section. I think there was about 3 seperate pheradrol threads in nutra's section

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I read them all.. Seems everyone is doing well. I guess I would feel better if I saw more post on it . Like with Superdrol, and Phera Plex, there were tons of logs .
Anyway, I know it is a spin-off of the Phera Plex, So I guess it is all good.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well with at least 5 pp clones around and the fact it only came out about 1.5 months ago your probablly won't find too many more plus alot of people bought it to stock up on so as time goes on i'm sure you'll see more.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be worried about buying it or using it.