My liquid Clen has floaters??
- 05-02-2003, 05:17 PM
- 05-02-2003, 05:27 PM
send it to me, and i'll inspect and uh send it back to you =)
- 05-02-2003, 05:29 PM
oh a more serious not, i don't have clen, but my liquid letro and liquidex didn't have anything, except like small bubbles after i shook it up.
can you please elaborate on the problem a bit more? Like are they there when it's just sitting, or after you shake it, etc
05-02-2003, 05:32 PM
They are white floaters and are there while sitting AND after I shake the bottle up. Makes no difference. My Liqua letro does not have them and my Cialis is a milky color anyway.
05-02-2003, 06:57 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Rep Power
My letro does have them. I wouldn't worry about it.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
05-02-2003, 09:53 PM
Heat it up, thats how i get all liquid research products to dissolve completely.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sundevil04 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2008, 03:37 PM
- By Squats in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2005, 02:51 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2004, 04:37 PM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2003, 02:02 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:57 PM