It's time for a Liqua Faq that outlines dosing and usage for all liquid prodcuts!! .

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It's time for a Liqua Faq that outlines dosing and usage.

OK Troops, time to be innovative once again! Whoever can, please take all the proudcts at our sponsor, http://liquidresearch.com , and figure out the common dosing schedules for the products he carries. Making it easy to understand how much mg/mcg to ML, times per day, titrading (like clen especially). I know we have some of this info for some anti-e's but we should have one FAQ for ALL products!! :D

Show us what you got bro's!!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
WW7, i'll work at it as I carry all the same stuff for the canadian bros. It should be up by tomorrow night.

baham99

Awards
I know someone's gonna beat me to it so let me just add one thing...PLEEEEEASE don't forget about the grape juice factor. Just found out about it...turned my nolva from liquid vomit to the best juice concentrate blend ever. :D Now I can't wait to drink it each day...I'll try a cocktail with it one day if I ever do 80 mg (4ml) of nolva. haha

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
What do you do just add the ml of nolva to your grape juice and you cant taste it?

baham99

Awards
Oh...I thought it was only a new thing to me. :) Asked on bb.com and someone gave me this advice. You measure out exactly your nolva concentration, find a bottle of grapefruit juice, and now you have a delicious anti-e drink you can carry anywhere. 1 gulp = 10 servings.

Seriously though...nolva tastes exactly like grapefruit juice at 1000 to 1 concentrate...bitter / sweet / spicy / gross. When you mix it, it blends perfect...I wonder if it's unethical to patent this as a recipe and sell the drink...though women might have major problems with it. :rolleyes:

(feel the need to add this...i was kidding about the bottle. u only mix with a dropper each serving ask u take it.)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Hey WW7, i'm waiting to here back from liquid research, i don't know exactly how there dropper works but i have the majority of the FAQ written up just want to make sure i have all the right info.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification baham

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Great KC. I used their dropper this morning and found that it was approx. 25 drops for 1ml. This is certainly not exact science but it will serve its purpose for the clen cycle for now.

baham99

Awards
Hey WW7, i'm waiting to here back from liquid research, i don't know exactly how there dropper works but i have the majority of the FAQ written up just want to make sure i have all the right info.
What, they sell a dropper? I had to get mine from CVS, one of those nice ones with the MLs measured out on the side. If you liquasolutions doesn't have one you defintely should look in to those fancy baby oral syringes / droppers.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
How do they bottle it? I use 50ml sterile glass vials that come with fina kits, that way you just use a syringe to draw out of vial, very accurate measuring.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
they have dropper bottles now at liquidresearch, screw on dropper lids. Very cool IMO.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7

They are cool but I wish they were the kind with the measurments on them!
yeah no kidding, that's my only complaint so far. Otherwise, doesn't seem like anyone else has thought to or is doing that, wonder why?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by baham99

What, they sell a dropper? I had to get mine from CVS, one of those nice ones with the MLs measured out on the side. If you liquasolutions doesn't have one you defintely should look in to those fancy baby oral syringes / droppers.
I already covered that, brother.. ;)

Click my link saying "Get an Idea of How it's done!"...

Might even be the same type of oraject you may be thinkin' 'bout..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7

Yeah petes thread rocks. Now we just need one that covers the rest of the stuff!

Thanks, brother.. :)

I just did that to show how the oraject kit worked, if anyone planned to get one.. You can use the other liquid products in the same fashion, just adjust the dose..

Originally posted by baham99
I see I see. Funny the things you miss when you're gone for awhile...You're a MOD! :eek:

I was a moderator before you were "gone for awhile", brother.. ;)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
KC, get what you have done up bro!!! Then others can add to it!

Thanks for all the work KC.

Chi, no its not up yet.

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Thanks.

Looking forward to it.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bros, **** has been hectic these last couple days, will post as soon as possible.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't sweat it, just make a new thread and post the link to it here.. :)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bros, **** has been hectic these last couple days, will post as soon as possible.
KC's been keeping me busy the last few days ;)

Thanks for getting that up bro, I appreciate you taking the lead on this one.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
What does titrading mean WW7?
I spelled it wrong sorry.

Titration
SYLLABICATION: ti·tra·tion
PRONUNCIATION: AUDIO: t-trshn KEY
NOUN: The process, operation, or method of determining the concentration of a substance in solution by adding to it a standard reagent of known concentration in carefully measured amounts until a reaction of definite and known proportion is completed, as shown by a color change or by electrical measurement, and then calculating the unknown concentration.

Basically its climbing up in dosage till you reach a desired effect.