• Established
Sostenal

70,000 mcg

of a combination of superdrol, halodrol, and phera-plex

:wtf:

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I know, I saw that ****...horrible...50mg. Halo, 10 phera, 10 SD per cap!

WTF!

Its like when Sci-Fit released 20mg. caps of M1T before the ban, and a "stack" capsule that had both high-dose M1T and high-dose MDien!

IDIOTS!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*puts hand over ban button*

Do you really want to know?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay you talked me into it but I expect twice the payment over last time.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Woah, I'd love to see someone log a cycle of that :lol:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Eh, that stuff is nothing, im waiting on the Supderdrol-M1T-Halostein-MethylTren combo!!!! :D

animalXXX

Awards
WOW Sostenol 250TM.. is that the same as Sustanon 250?? The write up sounds awsome on it too:
" Sostonol 250TM side effects are mild. These side effects can include heightened alertness, increased sex drive and potentially increased aggression. There are very few physical side effects including little or no effect on body-hair, acne or water retention."

Well.. those side effects are awsome!!! You mean i'm going to feel better on it, and look better?? Well maybe i should get some...Too bad that i've taken each one of those coumpounds in it by itself and i've had a sh*tload of side effects, that were not so pleasent, esspecially with Halodrol. So i can only imagine what it wouold be like to take all this sh*t at the same time. And who has ever heard of Webber Pharmaceuticals before?? i feel like we're just some lab rats for these companies.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
My guess is there will be a law suite against at some point by a 16 year old who pooped out his liver.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eh, that stuff is nothing, im waiting on the Supderdrol-M1T-Halostein-MethylTren combo!!!! :D

do you like methyl-tren? I really don't like it as much although i do like tren pinned along with Halotestin oral.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
On all the threads about this product on other boards, people say there are 50mg Halodrol, 10mg of PP & SD. But on the bottle it says:

Proprietary Blend 70000mcg
4-Androstene-4-chloro-17a-methyl-3b,17b-diol,
2á, 17á-dimethyl-17â-hydroxy-5á-androstan-3-one,
17á-methyl-17â-hydroxy-5á-androst-2-ene

Maybe it's like 60mg Halodrol and only 5 pp and 5sd. Anyways I still want to see somone be the guinnie pig for this one and post a log.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
On all the threads about this product on other boards, people say there are 50mg Halodrol, 10mg of PP & superdrol. But on the bottle it says:

Proprietary Blend 70000mcg
4-Androstene-4-chloro-17a-methyl-3b,17b-diol,
2á, 17á-dimethyl-17â-hydroxy-5á-androstan-3-one,
17á-methyl-17â-hydroxy-5á-androst-2-ene

Maybe it's like 60mg Halodrol and only 5 pp and 5sd. Anyways I still want to see somone be the guinnie pig for this one and post a log.
I don't.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well i don't like combos besides especially if your a person who runs say 30mg of s-drol or 40mg pp this won't help you one bit sure would be easier though. LOL

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know if they would be too extremely harsh, especially compared to some of the 8 week cycles some people on here are running. since superdrol is in the mix it can be assumed you would run it for no longer than 3-4 weeks. pp and hd are both relatively mild. i dont see 50mg hd and 10mg pp being as bad as 30mg superdrol. so 50hd, 10pp, 10sd doesnt sound horrific. still, this is a little over the top for me.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Woah, I'd love to see someone log a cycle of that
Id love to see some bloodwork from the person who ran that cycle log.

BV

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That's a spicey meat-ah-ball!

Someone's definitely going to be put in the hospital with that one..especially someone that abuses it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Considering most people who know what it is wouldnt touch it with a 10ft pole, I'd bet the person who does use it may abuse it out of ignorance.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
S.O.B's why couldnt they have made this product an H-50-TRN-TST all in one @ 25-3-3? That would have been nice, o well one can always dream until then...........:cheers:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I suppose it would be irresponsible of me to suggest that the person trying this product also be a heavy drinker, right?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
noooo, also a heavy user of anti inflammatorys and pain killers

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahh, what the heck, lets toss in a history of hepatitis and call it a go.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I wanna find out the exact doses, i agree it would definetly be hard on your liver but it may not turn out to be as bad for you as some may think.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell M1T used properly by those who know nutrition, training, rest etc could do fine but most of these products fall into the hands of the often uneducation(points to self) who throw **** down their throat without regard to the total effects.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell M1T used properly by those who know nutrition, training, rest etc could do fine but most of these products fall into the hands of the often uneducation(points to self) who throw **** down their throat without regard to the total effects.
Tisk Tisk Mr! May i suggest some :study: hahah just kidding Jay! Yea very true, if its new i wanna try it!! hahah

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just take 4 caps a day of this stuff and im up 50lbs in 2 weeks!!!:run:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I saw that.

One cap is actually 25mg Halo, 5mg Super, 5mg Phera.

But the serving size is 2 caps.

Redonkulous.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
POTENT, ok who'll be the first to try it? lol I've never tried any of the 3 so i don't know JUST how potent that would be, i have heard awesome stuff about Superdrol though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just don't think it will work good. I don't do anything on 10mg of sdrol or 10mg of PP I don';t do anything on 10mg of sdrol and PP stacked so I don't see how 50mg of halo will make a huge difference. Maybe somebody could cut with this.

blackeyed

Awards
burk!!!

i think i prefer eat dog ****
i don t understand why some eat these crappy pills

real steroid are safer....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
wake up these are real steroids they are just legal at the moment, but injectables are safer i will agree to that.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
wake up these are real steroids they are just legal at the moment, but injectables are safer i will agree to that.
Not necessarily all injectibles, just most of the non methylated ones...

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
methylated injectables??? doesnt quite make sense.
.............winstrol is a methylated injectable, why do you think you can drink it????

ICEBERG

Awards
I have spoken with several people taking Sostenol 250TM and they are raving about it. One guy gained 6 lbs already. It is definitely a three-headed monster with PP, SD, and HD-50. I will keep everybody posted with more info on the results and outcomes. I am not able to try it- not for another 90 days at least- so I can't provide any logs. Anyone else hear anything?

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
I have spoken with several people taking Sostenol 250TM and they are raving about it. One guy gained 6 lbs already. It is definitely a three-headed monster with PP, superdrol, and HD-50. I will keep everybody posted with more info on the results and outcomes. I am not able to try it- not for another 90 days at least- so I can't provide any logs. Anyone else hear anything?
Any updates?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I would read some of bobo posts on why you should not stack methyls together before you even considered taking this product. If someone put on 30 lbs on in a month but came down with liver cancer or had other health issues do you think it would be worth it?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I would read some of bobo posts on why you should not stack methyls together before you even considered taking this product. If someone put on 30 lbs on in a month but came down with liver cancer or had other health issues do you think it would be worth it?
Er, cancer? No. Failure? Sure! :lol:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm so getting 2 bottles of this. Gonna take 4x the dose with 2 of those pills going in rectally. Gotta make sure to cover all my bases!!!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've run all 3 of those compounds before.

I've ran PP and Halo together.
And I've ran SD and PP.

And I've ran Halo and SD together.

Never all 3 at the same time but I do usually run sd at 30 mg standalone and 10mg with 20mg of PP stacked. And with Halo as a standalone 100mg but stacked 75mg.

So that wouldn't be that bad ass.

I could log it if you'd like. I've been running liver support supps year round. A healthfood store near me sells it. ALOT of it. Sustenol 250 by Webber Pharmaceuticals.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this stuff is actually on the counter? wow imagine how many people out there pick up a bottle and dont know sh1t about PCT......scary, no wonder they ban this kind of stuff because people are irresponsible. I actually dont see what would be to bad about it either, if you know what you are doing. who's to say that a dose of halo, a dose of super, and a dose of phera is harsher than just 3 doses of super, etc...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've run worse and harsher cycles than that and had good bloodwork come out at the end of the year.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
GR, you have some SERIOUS cycle experience with designers from what i've read. You must be on cycle nearly year round to have tried all those compounds...how do you do it??

any serious health concerns arise yet?

I know that your cycles are well-thought-out and ancillaries used but still...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's not that bad.

Ya just run a 4 week to 6 week cycle. Do 4 weeks- 6 weeks PCT. Take 2 weeks off and start again. On nearly year round except for about a 3 month rest from January-March Which is nice. And on milk thistle year round. Blood work is always fine. As I get my blood work done at the end of the year of cycling.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh and no health problems. Not even shin splints when I cycle correctly. ESP superdrol. It's good to build up a cardio base of 1.5mile in 9 minutes flat. Before starting the cycle. If you've got a good cardiovascular base before a harsh oral cycle it always helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 12
dagecko Anabolics 3