Plan on making my own EQ from powder....

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I plan to research this. I'm halfway through a cycle right now, so i still have a long time to research. I was wondering if anyone had any info/links to a good place to start?

Also just out of curiosity, are fakes pretty common w/ powders also, or almost non existant?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I have a link on how to make test enanthate in the recipe forum, exact same idea. All powders coming from china will usually be what they say they are, but when getting domestic there is a chance it's been steeped on.

baham99

Awards
Kitchen Chemist, I assume you mean Super Chicken's good recipe...do u remember if he mentioned anything about using BB for EQ? I think all those shorter esters are hard to make, for prop especially...so you need extra alchohol to dissolve. When I get my hands on powder I think I'm gonna stick with enanthate...I'd be pretty mad if my precious mix refused to hold together. Jonblaze, good luck with the EQ...you have your first volunteer guinea big.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Nope, i used basically the same steps as superchicken but i took pics when i made 100ml of my own. The link is in the recipe forum, Making Test Enanthate. No need for bb when making either enanthate or equipoise, unless you try and get up to say 500mg then i dunno. If you're gonna go that high, stick with 5% ba and the rest bb and see how it goes from there. The bb is painless the ba ofcourse isn't.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
actually because EQ is a liquid at room temp. It is actually easier to get to dissolve into your BA but I would keep the ratios about the same as you would on making anything else.

>>>>Little post from Superchicken I believe.. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
a few quick universal guidelines
generally 1 gram of powder/hormone will displace 1ml of volume when dissolved in a liquid.

to find out how to make a certain mg/ml concentration you need to do a few things:

lets say we want 300mg/ml and want 100ml total. and lets assume that 5%ba will keep this in solution.

obviously we will need the final volume to be 100ml

100ml x300mg in each ml
100x300=30,000mg total hormone used

1000mg=1g

30,000mg=30g

since 1g=1ml then 30g=30ml

so now we want 100ml and know we need to add 30g hormone to achieve 300mg/ml. since 30g=30ml, we now have 70ml left to displace with something else.

now we need to add enough ba to achieve 5% of the total volume.

100ml x .05(.05=5%) =5ml ba

so we had 100ml total and subtracted 30ml to make room for the hormone, then subtract another 5ml to make room for the ba, which leaves us with 65ml. this is how much oil or pg etc... we will need to add.

to get to 100 total ml we use 30g hormone which is equall to 30ml
add 5ml ba
add 65ml oil

30+5+65=100

now everyone should be able to figure out how to make any mg/ml in any total amount of ml. if you still dont understand how to make 200mg/ml with 50ml total, or 150mg/ml in 75ml total, well god help you, you should give up