ATD Vs. Letro

Popa Murph

Awards
I know letro is pretty much the standard to run during a cycle. I have several bottle of RXT I want to get rid of and I was wondering how it compares as far as bloat is concerned. I'm planning on running a 12 week 500mg cycle of test enth at the end of October and I'd rather not get all puffy from bloat.

I have a bum knee also and I was planning on becomeing a cissus junkie during this cycle. I know both letro and especially RXT are known to dry out joints. :squat:

jagleaso

Awards
letro > rxt for bloat, its not even a comparison.

anything that kills your estrogen levels will not be joint friendly

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Letro will be far worse than ATD on your joints. Comparing the effectiveness of Letro vs ATD is like comparing the beauty of Halle Berry vs Whoopi Goldberg.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I've been using letro at 2.5 and atd at 3 pills, havent noticed any probs w\ jionts.

Shock133

Awards
I've been using letro at 2.5 and atd at 3 pills, havent noticed any probs w\ jionts.
Wow! That will kill my joints and has recently. Another testament to everyone is different.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That's a whole lot of estrogen suppression my friend. I would personally choose one or the other ON Cycle. You know, estrogen plays a part in building muscle. I would cut enough of it out to get rid of the side effects, IE bloat, and not much more. The ATD alone should be fine. I've read that Letro will get rid of 90%+ Estrogen. IMO Your better off running ATD on cycle, as it is less harsh.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a whole lot of estrogen suppression my friend. I would personally choose one or the other ON Cycle. You know, estrogen plays a part in building muscle. I would cut enough of it out to get rid of the side effects, IE bloat, and not much more. The ATD alone should be fine. I've read that Letro will get rid of 90%+ Estrogen. IMO Your better off running ATD on cycle, as it is less harsh.
i second this. if bloat becomes a real problem take 1mg of adex ed or something like that as letro takes a while to build up in your system. but 500mg week test shouldnt bloat you that much. you will lose most water weight after cycle anyway... Letro is some powerful stuff just stick with 25mg RXT ed that should do the job without ridding estrogen to much

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
75mg of ATD would destroy my libido (needs a little of estrogen to work properly) wich is usually pretty crazy. How are you finding this? I find 50mg pretty harsh on my libido and 25mg just right. Mind you this was during a NHA+Cissus type of stack.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
i second this. if bloat becomes a real problem take 1mg of adex ed or something like that as letro takes a while to build up in your system. but 500mg week test shouldnt bloat you that much. you will lose most water weight after cycle anyway... Letro is some powerful stuff just stick with 25mg RXT ed that should do the job without ridding estrogen to much

I secondly second this. ATD on cycle is usually enough to keep excess estrogen at bay while at the same time it seems to keep the boys from shrinking. Libido can be a problem, but I do like ATD for the aforementioned reasons.

Popa Murph

Awards
Thanks for the replies guy.

I think I will just use 25mgs ATD while on if water becomes to cumbersome I'll bump it up to 50-75mgs for a few days. I'll Keep a log if anyone is interested it will be my first cycle. It's going to be almost identical to Mullet's.:squat:

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
libido is fine.

seems that im holding more water then usuall. atleast more then i did on 600mg test.

I have puffy nipples, and have\had some lactation. I'm also using cab at 250mcg ed.

I also have a small lump under 1 nipp thats been there for ever. my other nipp has no lump but some lactation when im out in the sun, and very mild itching and irritation every so often, barley enough to even realize though.

jagleaso

Awards
What do you guys think of using letro daily as bloat/estrogen control during a 650mg/wk test cycle?