Cycling While On HRT

1. Registered User

Question Cycling While On HRT

I have a feeling this question will become more popular as time goes on. And, I'm not exactly sure it should be in THIS section - but maybe the "Steroid" area. So if I'm in err, please move this thread..

Anyway.. How should cycling work for one on HRT? How does one "cycle"? You never really "come off" while on HRT because you always need that testosterone. I'd like to start a discussion, right here, regarding AAS usage for those on HRT...

2. Registered User

good question..I am pretty sure there is no "cycle" per se when doing HRT.

Well the interesting thing is that if you are on HRT then there is technically no need for PCT...just continue your dosing for replacement..
  3. Registered User

That's what I'm guessing.. I have a feeling that, one day, HRT will be something a large portion of the population will be doing - especially as it becomes less expensive.. At one point or another, people are going to experiment with higher doses and that's where the questions come in..

Thanks for the reply...
    •   

4. Gold Member

its like anything else ... except you don't come off afterwards you just drop everything but the test and scale back to an HRT dose .. obviously no PCT
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Curious. What about excessive E levels that may have been created by high levels of exogenous test?
  6. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Curious. What about excessive E levels that may have been created by high levels of exogenous test?
    B,
    I've asked this same question on this forum before. seems to me that E levels would still be out of wack after cycling. I think low dose nolva during and for a few weeks would be a good idea.
  7. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Well, that sounds reasonable. Some use arimadex as part of their TRT. Why not just bump it (or sustaine it) during and until levels return to baseline post cycle.
  8. Banned

I would like to bump up the volume while upping the HGH dose as well from the HRT levels.( ie 2iu 5/2 and 200 test cyp/week.) to say..........300-400 mg test cyp/week and 2iu 2X/day. Throw in some AI and bust ass for 8 weeks then taper back down. Wait 2 weeks then do blood work and see where I am.
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    its like anything else ... except you don't come off afterwards you just drop everything but the test and scale back to an HRT dose .. obviously no post cycle therapy
    I received 6ml deca instaed of the test cyp I ordered. I want to use it up. I am taking HRT 200mg test cyp/week. I'll add 125mg/week deca for 12 weeks. Is this dose low enough to avoid deca ****, and to avoid any special post cycle therapy at the end? I am using also .5mg arimidex 3X/week. I plan on just continue with the test afterwards. Any advice? Increase test?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc Cycle while on HRT Help!!
    By jr42 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 03:45 PM
  2. Anyone who cycled while on HRT (Sust)
    By TangoCharlie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 07:41 AM
  3. Running a Test cycle while on HRT
    By GnastyMcNasty in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:15 PM
  4. Cycling While On HRT
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 08:24 AM
  5. T-100 While on HRT