Any information on transfering AMPS to VIALS?

gazdecki

Awards
I am going to transfer my amps to a single vial... is it as simple as pouring it in? Any info would be great...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to transfer my amps to a single vial... is it as simple as pouring it in? Any info would be great...
why???

and how do you "pour" into a sealed vial? you are using a sterile vial right?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
why???

and how do you "pour" into a sealed vial? you are using a sterile vial right?
exactly!!!

If you really MUST.. Put a solo pin into the SEALED BUTYL STOPPER on top of a sterile sealed vial. The pin will equalize the pressure when you transfer the oil.

Crack the amps and suck them up, and then stick the drawing syringe into the vial and squirt it in.

I don't really see the reason, unless you're trying to save space or something.

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your best bet would be to not, as the others have stated I do not see any added benefit.

FYI777

Awards
Here is a added benefit tho,

To transfer a sealed sust. syringe(with a 18 guage cannon I might add) to a vial, I'm assuming the vial should be sterile,right? And do you have to make a blow hole so to speak in the vial stopper?Can't imagine just sticking the 18 guage right in the stopper for transfer w/o pressure build up.

All of this is for the benefit of using a smaller pin.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
smaller pin? what are you talking about?

draw up from the amp with a 20g .. change the pin to a 23g or 25g and inject .. i can see no benefit whatsoever to transfering

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a added benefit tho,

To transfer a sealed sust. syringe(with a 18 guage cannon I might add) to a vial, I'm assuming the vial should be sterile,right? And do you have to make a blow hole so to speak in the vial stopper?Can't imagine just sticking the 18 guage right in the stopper for transfer w/o pressure build up.

All of this is for the benefit of using a smaller pin.
Huh? These are ampules we are talking about, not pre-loaded one shots.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
if he's talking about the infamous redijects, sure... but we're talking about amps... and I dont' even know why we're even talking about it.

And FWI777, check my post in #4.. you do need to use another pin to equalize the pressure, ideally.

FYI777

Awards
I'm asking because I'm don't like the idea of 18 gauge pins.Last I seen them they were huge.Thanx for reply.