Masteron eth 300mg or 400mg a week

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys never used masteron eth have used prop at 100mg eod so that comes out to 300 or 400mg a week depending on the week m,w,f 300mg sun,tues,thurs sat 400mg

Being eth is longer acting what do you think go with the 400mg or the 300mg.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys never used masteron eth have used prop at 100mg eod so that comes out to 300 or 400mg a week depending on the week m,w,f 300mg sun,tues,thurs sat 400mg

Being eth is longer acting what do you think go with the 400mg or the 300mg.
I would go with 400 mg masterone eth per week buddy!!! Go with twice a week injections due the the enanthate ester... If you where to use masterone propionate I like to go 75 mg ED but with mast enanthate twice a week is good...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I, as well as many of my peers, think you only really see the real benefit of Drostanalone when you are of considerable leanness.

I suppose anyone can get the benefit of SHBG affinity from it, but the aesthetic quality that Mast is known for really only shows up when you are lean.... ie sub 10% as a general consensus.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I, as well as many of my peers, think you only really see the real benefit of Drostanalone when you are of considerable leanness.

I suppose anyone can get the benefit of SHBG affinity from it, but the aesthetic quality that Mast is known for really only shows up when you are lean.... ie sub 10% as a general consensus.
I do agree !! But I will say I have seen people with a higher percentage of BF get good results from it . Materone has been shown to decrease lipoprotein lipase and upregulate -adrenergic receptors on adipocytes, which would inhibit the accumulation of lipid (fat).. Also another good reason to add it can be it is effictive in combating estrogenic/ progesteronic side effects..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes, good point regarding the estrogenic/progesteronic sides it can forestall.

The upregulation of A receptors is something I hadn't heard, and if true, is certainly an added bonus. :D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for all the replys guys mercedes I didn't realize the above properties you mentioned also Ubuiquitos this will be during a cut so I hope to be at a much lower bf% when i run this.