My **** is numb

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
My dic.k is numb

Now, I've had bad libido during post cycle therapy before. But my dic.k is literally numb... That is, sex, whacking off, anything, and I have this strange numb feeling, like my dic.k isn't even receptive to stimulation. It just has this weird numb tingling feeling when stimulated and has a hard time gettin up there.

Just finished up 10mg/week superdrol cycle for 3.5 weeks. post cycle therapy is RXT standalone (I respond very well to RXT standalon) with all the standard supports. Also taking Venom Hyperdrive 3.0.

Any ideas? More importantly, I just need some assurance everything will be back to normal, because this **** freaks me out... or it could just be the Venom anxiety talking, haha.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Re: My dic.k is numb

lol- RXT will do that to ya:study:

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Really? In my last PCT with RXT I had a girlfriend, so was getting some pretty constant fck time and didn't have this problem. :( Last one I used the DS brand, and this time using AX. I know it's the same thing, but it's the only difference I can think of.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Could be the RXT + Venom. Isnt Venom a fairly strong stimulant? Could be the libido lessening effects of the ATD combined with vaso-constriction from the Venom, that would explain the numbness anyway.

BV

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard of this issue from the Venom

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
So basically, and this is obvious but I have 24/7 anxiety on this **** (well worth it), all goes back to normal when I stop PCT and drop the RXT/Venom correct?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
RXT for SD PCT is the wrong application IMO. But I digress.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
The reason I'm running it again is because I ran a standalone of RXT last SD cycle as per suggested elsewhere, and results were great. Kept all the gains. Of course correct PCT and keeping cals high helped, but I find good results with RXT standalone.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stop the venom and lower the rxt dose to 25 mgs every other day and look in to some jungle warfare or alpha drive and u should start getting your mojo back in one to two weeks, if u r all geeked out with anxiey it is very difficult to get junior to come out and play sometimes, good luck....

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
So should I switch to Nolva instead? I was under the impression that all those who got delayed gyno during PCT after a SD cycle were using Nolva.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Actually now that I think about it, I did a standalone of RXT a while back, and my libido was completely fine... Probably interaction with the venom. I'll drop the ven and get back on EC.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Probably interaction with the venom. I'll drop the ven and get back on EC.
Take it easy on the EC too...might end up doing a similar thing.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
RXT + Venom as your PCT and you're asking this!?!?

RXT will do it by itself and so will Venom....let alone after a steroid cycle. You need to start using a SERM my friend...especially for SD. And why the hell would you use a strong stimulant during PCT???

Everything about this is wrong.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm... Frankly bro I don't think it's that bad of PCT. I must respectfully disagree that it's on the level of "everything about this is wrong" (except for my **** being numb :( ). I am taking all of the standards for PCT, so it's not just RXT + Venom alone.

Superdrol was only dosed at 10mg, and there was not much shutdown. I've heard that all of the delayed gyno from SD use involved a SERM while only some involved RXT standalone PCT, and if you read above, I had very good results keeping gains with just RXT alone on my last cycle. I am doing this because Dr. D had suggested RXT/RR standalone for PCT when < 20mg superdrol is used and there was not much shutdown. The venom was added in order to increase my caloric intake while still remaining on a cut, which is far less than say, clen being usd during PCT.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try a yohimbe, fenu, maca stack.

It really makes me insane.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you go with rxt standalone, i would just recommend getting the rebound reloaded now. works great and libido is up while on it.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Wheee I can feel my **** again! I dropped the Venom until after PCT. I thought it was kind of weird... Libido suppression was never really bad with RXT before, and my **** was fine with Venom alone. Must be some weird interaction going on between the two of them.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
RXT has made me go in the dumps as well. I ended my cycle and PCT, however I didn't take any Nolvo PCT. My nuts were still small so I started nolva, 20mgs a day, in 4 days things are looking "up" already!! I have to find something different the Rebound XT.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
RXT has made me go in the dumps as well. I ended my cycle and post cycle therapy, however I didn't take any Nolvo PCT. My nuts were still small so I started nolva, 20mgs a day, in 4 days things are looking "up" already!! I have to find something different the Rebound XT.
I have used ATD (Rebound XT) as part of an NHA stack and I cant see why anyone would want to use this product anytime near PCT. It killed my libido and gave me pretty bad sides even at 50mg/day (2 caps)

Toremifene and Tamoxifen babyyyyyy

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Yes I have heard of VD (Venom D***) Before. Sometimes this can happen due to over stimulation. Most times it is a combination of different supps and other times it is just plain and simple. Venom is not for everyone. I am glad you can feel things again and got rid of your VD lol