Bump up Halodrol 50? 75mg/day wk3-4?

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards
Well, I'm just starting my 3rd wk of H-50. This is my 3rd PS cycle. Wonderin' if I should do 75mg ED for wks 3 & 4. Here's what I had planned ORIGINALLY:
Wk1-3: 50mg ED
Wk 4: 75mg ED

Thinkin' of going 75mg ED wk 3-4. Any feedback? (I'm taking accessory supps too of course.).

Thanks for the input!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm just starting my 3rd wk of H-50. This is my 3rd PS cycle. Wonderin' if I should do 75mg ED for wks 3 & 4. Here's what I had planned ORIGINALLY:
Wk1-3: 50mg ED
Wk 4: 75mg ED

Thinkin' of going 75mg ED wk 3-4. Any feedback? (I'm taking accessory supps too of course.).

Thanks for the input!
It depends on your size,alot of bigger guys have gone up to 75 mgs due to lack of results on 50 mgs,I tried to go up to 75 mgs and the sides were to much for me.I would weight the sides/benefit ratio before doing anything.

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards
It depends on your size,alot of bigger guys have gone up to 75 mgs due to lack of results on 50 mgs,I tried to go up to 75 mgs and the sides were to much for me.I would weight the sides/benefit ratio before doing anything.

Well, no sides so far. Smooth sailin'. Compared to Superdrol, H-50 is a walk-in-the-park. I might bump to 75mg during mid-wk 3 and if sides get too irritable, I can always bump back down.

Me: age: 28, Weight: 195lbs, Height: 5'8", bf: ~10%?

Thanks for your help bro. Always appreciated.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
A certain 180 pounder I know went up to 100 mg per day with no issues. In hindsight, staying at 75 would have been just fine.