Test Enanthate

B

B-Luke

Awards
How long does it take Test Enanthate to fully kick in at 375mg a week?

B

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
from what i have read, usually between weeks 4-6

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Why are you running such a low dose. 375mg seems pretty pointless especially if you are a bigger guy.

N

ndfan

Awards
from what I've been reading 500mg weekly is a solid dose

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if its your first cycle you'll gain just fine on 375mg a week no matter your size ... the average adult male produces 76mg a week ... that's just about 5 times more than normal

i get so tired of people telling others to up their doses ... using 375mg a week is just fine ... focus on diet rest and training and you'll grow like a weed

anyway test E for me is usually fully felt around week 6 (that's why i wouldn't run enan for less than 14 personally)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if its your first cycle you'll gain just fine on 375mg a week no matter your size ... the average adult male produces 76mg a week ... that's just about 5 times more than normal

i get so tired of people telling others to up their doses ... using 375mg a week is just fine ... focus on diet rest and training and you'll grow like a weed

anyway test E for me is usually fully felt around week 6 (that's why i wouldn't run enan for less than 14 personally)
That is very advice I mean if a new user grow on 5x the normal amount of test training and diet must not be in check.
rep points to you for giving that perspective.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
That is very advice I mean if a new user grow on 5x the normal amount of test training and diet must not be in check.
rep points to you for giving that perspective.
Glen is full of advice. And he makes mean little giant in the Star Wars movies too!

G

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
i'm just about to hit week 4 and it has just started to kick in and i'm at 500mg/week for 15weeks....glen is right in saying that 375 is more than enough...especially if its ur first one(this is also my first but i had plenty of ug test e availabvle)...most say 250 is more than enough for ur first one

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established

I agree with 375 being enough for a first timer, but its not ~5x the endogenous amount of testosterone. 375mg of test-e is ~259mg of testosterone (ester weight being 31% of test-e) which is roughly 3.5 times the amount normally produced by the adult male. More than enough for a first timer to grow, but not quite 5x the normal amount.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
correct, 375 mgs of testosterone enanthate it not actually a full 375 mgs of testosterone. yes if its your first cycle you will grow, but the gains will not be as good or rapid as with 500mgs of test E.

furthermore ive read another of b-lukes threads and hes running 250mgs for a weeks and then bumping up to 375. His total cycle length is 7 weeks. In other words, NOT enough time to grow on such low doses.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
aspire you're absolutely correct i wasn't thinking when i wrote that .. i was just heated because i get so p*ssed off when people tell others they need to up their dosages 99 out of 100 times that's not an issue at all

J

jerolddaviking

Awards
Is 250mg / wk of test enan good for a 140lb guy with around 13% bf? thanks

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How tall and how long training? JVV? 140lbs he better be 5-4 or so...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL.

Zero mg of Test is good for someone 140lb with 13% BF
HEY HEY don't forget us shortys here LOL remember he could be 5ft 1in like me. Are you trying to cyberbullies the short people again mullet don't make me up the FINA dosage again. HEH HEH

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Actuall one week. But about 3-4 for the bloat to take effect. Otherwise why does everybody do weekly injections.

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
i'm just about to hit week 4 and it has just started to kick in and i'm at 500mg/week for 15weeks....glen is right in saying that 375 is more than enough...especially if its ur first one(this is also my first but i had plenty of ug test e availabvle)...most say 250 is more than enough for ur first one
Kick in? Side effects or starting to put on size. What exacly do you mean when you ask kick in?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actuall one week. But about 3-4 for the bloat to take effect. Otherwise why does everybody do weekly injections.

What do you mean one week? i don't understand your post? The reason people take weekly injections is due to the half life of the ethanate esther being so long that you don't need more frequent injections.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
5-6 weeks to "notice" anything from Test Enanthate... but it is active the moment it cleaves the ester and enters the blood stream, starting on day 1... the testosterone will start exerting effects then, but for you to notice anything, it has to build up levels. Size/weight/strength is noticable around week 5-6 for me personally.

bump Glen's post.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take Test Enanthate to fully kick in at 375mg a week?
Assuming a half life of 10.5 days your will get the following in dosage a week in terms of acutal testosterone released. This has nothing to do with "blood levels" also note that 375mg of test e is about 270mg of actual test. and it is still more then 3 times what an avarge male makes and is more then enough for someone 140lb. Please listen to the advice given above.

week 1 99.9mg

week 2 158.8mg

week 3 193.5mg

week 4 214.0mg

week 5 226.1mg

week 6 233.2mg

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
How long do you suggest running a test E cycle for? Also what would be the max you would do it for.
depends on the history of the user and if he's using hcg or not

but a first time user using hcg at 250-300ius 2x a week i would suggest 500mg of test e or cyp for 14 weeks

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
aspire you're absolutely correct i wasn't thinking when i wrote that .. i was just heated because i get so p*ssed off when people tell others they need to up their dosages 99 out of 100 times that's not an issue at all
If a guy looking like Glen says 375mg a week is fine then I am inclined to agree, Not to mention the fact that sides will be more minimal with a lower dose. It would be a lot easier to learn to use diet to control bloat etc.

Reps for you Glen!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good sh!t glenn