horrible injection pain

cuse140

Awards
I Don't Want To Sound Dramatic But Holy ****! This Is My First Injectable Cycle I've Done. I Do Sust 250 On Tuesdays And Thusdays, So I'm Getting 500 A Week. I'm Using A 23 G 1-1/2 Inch Pin.
I Draw 1 Ml, Run The Syringe Under Hot Water For About 30 Seconds To Thin It Out, And Then Inject In My Quad. I Go In About 1 Inch And Shoot. The Pain Comes On Usually The Next Day. The Day After My First Shot, The Pain Was Manageable. I Just Limped For A Couple Of Days. Then I Did My Second Shot Yesterday Morning. The Pain Was Bearable Untill This Afternoon. My Quad Is Swollen, And Hard, And I Can Hardly Walk. The Muscle In My Leg Is So Tight, It Feels Like It's Going To Rip When I Bend My Knee. I'm Supposed To Do Another 250 Tomorrow In My Other Quad, But I'm Seriously Considering Laying Off. I Cant Afford To Have 2 Legs In This Much Pain At The Same Time. I Have A Very Physical Job, And Need Both Wheels. Should I Hold Off, And Just Do 500 Mgs Once A Week? Will I Develope A Tolerance For The Shots? Being Such An Injection Novice, I Don't Want To Attempt The Shoulder Shot Due To The Awkward Angle. Same With The Butt. Any Suggestions On Pain Management, Or Prevention Will Be Appreciated From You More Experienced Bros.
Thanks

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I took my first quad shots recently and I think I had the same pain as you. I don't know about running the syringe under water. Are you sure no tap water is getting in? Just lay the bottle in a cup of hot water, half way in before you draw from it...

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what your thinking when you're running the syringe under hot water. As soon as the water hits the needle, its no longer sterile. Regardless if its hot water or not, do you really want to take any risks of whats in the water going into your muscle??

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
I can't do Test Prop in the quads. I can only do glutes (favorite) and delts. I've done pecs (mistake) and Tren Ace in the traps once (gave them some nice size). I had golf balls in my pecs for weeks after the TP/TA injection. Could've worn a bra no prob. Doh!

I'm gonna lower the concentration and look for the optimal BA/BB ratios for this next batch.

You can run hot water over the syringe without it getting near the needle end if you're careful but I just put a small bowl of water in the microwave for a minute and then put the vials in the bowl for just a few. Tried putting the vial in the microwave but it get hot real quick and I'm always leaving stuff in the microwave just a few seconds to long. :)

cuse140

Awards
I have no idea what your thinking when you're running the syringe under hot water. As soon as the water hits the needle, its no longer sterile. Regardless if its hot water or not, do you really want to take any risks of whats in the water going into your muscle??
I run the syringe under hot water, not the needle. the water goes no where near the needle. i tilt the syringe at an angle so the water runs away from it. I thought of heating the vial, but i heard that it could ruin the entire vial of gear. is this false?

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I run the syringe under hot water, not the needle. the water goes no where near the needle. i tilt the syringe at an angle so the water runs away from it. I thought of heating the vial, but i heard that it could ruin the entire vial of gear. is this false?
That doesn't matter much. There is a reason you wash your hands before you inject (I HOPE you do), you are basically contaminating a part of the syringe when you do not have to.

Your best bet is to listen to what other people are saying and heat up the VIAL, keep everything else as sterile as possible, tap water is NOT A STERILE ENVIRONMENT.

Seriously, better to be safe than sorry.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
The only time I had a serious problem injecting was when I ran the syringe under hot water.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
The only time I had a serious problem injecting was when I ran the syringe under hot water.

I used to lick my hands and wipe them onto the bottoms of my shoes like Larry Bird used to do at the free throw line..... before every inject.

BIG MISTAKE.

:toofunny:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[As long as he is running it with the cap on the needle he should be ok. This is a pretty old practice It was around when I first started in the game 10 years ago I know many people who have used this myself included over the years. it lowers the viscocity of the oil. I remember people used to pop of the needle and heat the syringe in the microwave for like 5sec back in the day. but imo i'd rather just give my vial a hot water bath.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
As long as he is running it with the cap on the needle he should be ok. My teammates and I have been doing this for years. it lowers the viscocity of the oil. I remember people used to pop of the needle and heat the syringe in the microwave for like 5sec back in the day.
:rolleyes:

Ah, yes. Just like how they do it at the doctors office ...

See my first post on this bro. There is NO REASON in this world why you have to run the syringe under tap water. The same effects can be obtained while keeping a much more sterile environment.

You can talk about how it's been done without incident all you want. So has unprotected sex, that doesn't make it a good idea.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:rolleyes:

You can talk about how it's been done without incident all you want. So has unprotected sex, that doesn't make it a good idea.

YOu have got me there. karma to you for that analogy

cuse140

Awards
Thanks for all the advice guys. I guess I'll heat the vial instead of the syringe. the pain has gone down to the bearable level today. Maybe the only problem here is that I'm a big dramatic pussy that hates needles.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Quad shots can be horrific for some people.

Sustanon can be painful, especially at first, but that will subside. After a while the pain should be zero to minimal.