Crossing over to the dark side? (Finally! Well, maybe)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok. So I've been considering a Fall cycle. My cycle history has been 3 oral cycles, longest of 6 weeks stacking PP, SD, & Mtrn. I have maintained most of my size & have been off any hormones for about 5-6 months now. I never crossed over to the dark side because I never had a reliable source & was always sketchy about doing it. I am now considering homebrew as an option. Here is what I'm thinking:

(If I decide not to cross over):
T3: Tapering up to 50mcg then tapering back down to 25mcg over a course of 3 or so weeks.
Halodrol: 1 tab e/d for 4 weeks.
Mtst: 4-6mgs e/d weeks 2-4.

Now, I'm hesitant to do an oral cycle again, they have done wonders for me as far as bulking, but haven't really given me the results I am looking for. It's also hard to maintain all gains made. The damage to the liver is also a main concern of mine. I feel pinning is safer & there are less unkowns. Positives about orals are that the cycles are shorter, that's about it I guess?

(If I do decide to cross over):
Weeks 1-6 (or 8? I'm not sure here, I was wondering if a 6 week prop cycle would be productive, & running tren weeks 1-4?)
test prop (125mg eod)-500mg/week
tren ace (50 or 75mg eod)- 200-300mg/week
T3: same as above.

Here, both will be homebrewed to 100mg/ml using Skye's directions (thank you for those bro). I have pinned before, but it was IGF-LR3, so this would be my first real anabolic steroid cycle. Pinning doesn't bother my rat, it's actually easier than popping pills e/d. My only fear here is that he will get too big. Right now I'm at 6'0 185lbs with around 12-13% BF. The goal of the cycle would be to add more or less 10lbs of lean mass, but mainly to cut & get that BF% down to around 10%. I'm not too concerned about how much lean mass is put on as the main purpose of this cycle would be to cut, but I don't want to put on a large amount of mass. I know this sounds retarded, but bare with me. I know that the overall effect of the cycle is controlled by diet & I will need to be watching what I eat & making sure most of my cals come from protein as opposed to carbs. My diet is in check. I will also be running letro during the cycle b/c tren gives me gyno. Support & PCT supps on hand & the usual for any cycle.

Any advice or opinions guys? Thanks ahead of time.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Based on your main goal of cutting bf % without gaining too much mass I would go with tren and t3 i have found that to be a GREAT cutter.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Based on your main goal of cutting bf % without gaining too much mass I would go with tren and t3 i have found that to be a GREAT cutter.
I've heard that T3 can actually stimulate muscle loss, hence the low dose prop in there. Also I haven't seen too many ppl run tren solo cycles & reading up on T3, it said that due to its increased protein synthesis, it is best run with something anabolic, so I figured test is best.

Would that really be a good cycle?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can only tell you from personal experience. you are right putting prop in is a good idea but I was going on the fact that you said you were affraid your rat my get too big I tend to blow up easy on Prop everyone is different ocourse

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
True, I've have zero experience with either. I took MTRN & my strength shot through the roof, but didn't really gain any size. Then again SD blew me up, but I was taking in around 3500-4000 kcal/day & mostly carbs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the prop should be fine since you wont be eating a boatload of cals. It should be a great cutter in my opinion and halodrol is great for lean lean gains and awesome strength if you decide not to go to the darkside. What about Clen instead of t3? Just a suggestion.

You can do 6 weeks on the prop but id go 8, gives you more time to cut slowly, gain some quality muscle and the ability to keep the gains will be higher. Id run the tren about 8 weeks too if you can.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I believe the prop should be fine since you wont be eating a boatload of cals. It should be a great cutter in my opinion and halodrol is great for lean lean gains and awesome strength if you decide not to go to the darkside. What about Clen instead of t3? Just a suggestion.

You can do 6 weeks on the prop but id go 8, gives you more time to cut slowly, gain some quality muscle and the ability to keep the gains will be higher. Id run the tren about 8 weeks too if you can.
I have clen on hand & have done 1 cycle as a cutter. I'm hesitant to try it, specially after Glen's experience. T3 seems safer & I also read about the increased protein synthesis. Plus T3 might help if I cheat here & there & take in too many carb cals. The only thing that worries me is thyroid shutdown but I can throw in post cycle therapy supps for my rat's thyroid & a slow taper down helps too. Do you think clen would be more beneficial than T3?

Also how do the dosages look on the Prop, Tren, & T3? Should I include HCG at 250iu twice a week to help the boys out? I heard Tren shuts you down pretty bad. What's the best sized pin to use? I plan on pinnin glutes, delts, & bi's (I would do quads but I pinned calves w/ IGF-LR3 & I can't imagine jabbing my quads. Plus I'm paranoid I'll hit my sciatic nerve lol). Any other ideas of where a good pinning spot would be?

I'm going to go ahead & run the Prop/Tren combo. Anything else I should have covered before I start my first darkside cycle? I'm not for sure on this yet but it seems the way I'm going to go, feel free to chyme in bros with experience.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey X..Nice decision bro. Anyway, on your cycle..I think an 8 week Prop/Tren cycle would be great. Ending the Tren on week 6. Prop dosage looks good to go, though I have not experienced it yet ED is the heralded way to go with Tren to keep levels stable and avoid sides.

Do your HCG at 250 2x a week.

Seeing as you will be doing Prop/Tren and will need multiple sites, rotate them. Possibly rotating Quads/Lats for Prop and Ventros/Delts for Tren. If you check my log around the middle I put up a detailed injection procedure and JBlaze posted a good link which includes pictures.

If I am not mistaken you are prone to MPB, so consulting BV's hairloss prevention thread would be a definite thing to think about. Besides that, good luck.

For the lats/delts a 25 guage 1" should be fine, depending on how lean you are. For the quads/glutes a 23 oe 25 guage 1.5" will be perfect.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didnt glen like accidently take to much? Accidents can happen but if you feel safer on t3 then by all means go t3. Its up to you with what you feel best with runnin bro and what ur body responds to.

The dosages look great to me bro. HCG couldnt hurt either so if you can throw it in there. I hear bis with prop is a biiiaaaaa so be careful with that bro. Im not to sure on the pin size to be honest. I wanna say like 23 guage for everything but glutes but i could be way off.

Seems like you got everything in place bro good luck with what you decide!

I have clen on hand & have done 1 cycle as a cutter. I'm hesitant to try it, specially after Glen's experience. T3 seems safer & I also read about the increased protein synthesis. Plus T3 might help if I cheat here & there & take in too many carb cals. The only thing that worries me is thyroid shutdown but I can throw in post cycle therapy supps for my rat's thyroid & a slow taper down helps too. Do you think clen would be more beneficial than T3?

Also how do the dosages look on the Prop, Tren, & T3? Should I include HCG at 250iu twice a week to help the boys out? I heard Tren shuts you down pretty bad. What's the best sized pin to use? I plan on pinnin glutes, delts, & bi's (I would do quads but I pinned calves w/ IGF-LR3 & I can't imagine jabbing my quads. Plus I'm paranoid I'll hit my sciatic nerve lol). Any other ideas of where a good pinning spot would be?

I'm going to go ahead & run the Prop/Tren combo. Anything else I should have covered before I start my first darkside cycle? I'm not for sure on this yet but it seems the way I'm going to go, feel free to chyme in bros with experience.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Alright so to finalize things, here's what I'm thinking. Pick up some Syno & Fina & homebrew them using Skye's method giving 100mg/ml Test Prop & 100mg/ml Tren Ace. Cycle will look like this:

Weeks 1-8
Test Prop @ 125mg eod/500mg wk
HCG 250iu 2x wk spread evenly

Weeks 1-6
Tren Ace @ 35mg ed/245mg wk

Weeks 3-6
T3 Tapering up to 50mcg then tapering back down to 25mcg.

Prop Pin sights:
Quads 25g 1.5in/Delts w/ 25g 1in

Tren Pin sights:
Ventros 25g 1in (right?)/Glutes 25g 1.5in

Letro will be run at 2.5mcg ed & Finasteride at .5mg (I believe) ed

I will also run Anabolic Innovations Cycle support throughout the cycle.

Training will follow Glen's DC/Ironman training supp'd w/ cardio on off days.

Does this all look good guys?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright so to finalize things, here's what I'm thinking. Pick up some Syno & Fina & homebrew them using Skye's method giving 100mg/ml Test Prop & 100mg/ml Tren Ace. Cycle will look like this:

Weeks 1-8
Test Prop @ 125mg eod/500mg wk
HCG 250iu 2x wk spread evenly

Weeks 1-6
Tren Ace @ 35mg ed/245mg wk

Weeks 3-6
T3 Tapering up to 50mcg then tapering back down to 25mcg.

Prop Pin sights:
Quads 25g 1.5in/Delts w/ 25g 1in

Tren Pin sights:
Ventros 25g 1in (right?)/Glutes 25g 1.5in

Letro will be run at 2.5mcg ed & Finasteride at .5mg (I believe) ed

I will also run Anabolic Innovations Cycle support throughout the cycle.

Training will follow Glen's DC/Ironman training supp'd w/ cardio on off days.

Does this all look good guys?

35mg for the Tren is good, but given your designer you MAY (keyword may) be able to bump that upto 50mg ED. However, that will be completely up to your discression.

And do you mean 2.5mcg or 2.5mg for the Letro?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
35mg for the Tren is good, but given your designer you MAY (keyword may) be able to bump that upto 50mg ED. However, that will be completely up to your discression.

And do you mean 2.5mcg or 2.5mg for the Letro?
Oops..mg. I need help finding a cheap conversion kit for the Syno to Test Prop. The only 1 I've found is $100.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True, I've have zero experience with either. I took MTRN & my strength shot through the roof, but didn't really gain any size. Then again superdrol blew me up, but I was taking in around 3500-4000 kcal/day & mostly carbs.

Also having no experience with either prop of fina I find it is best to do just one I don't like more than one unknown compound in a cycle because you will not be able to tell which one is giving you sides and how you are reacting best to which one

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Also having no experience with either prop of fina I find it is best to do just one I don't like more than one unknown compound in a cycle because you will not be able to tell which one is giving you sides and how you are reacting best to which one
I just don't know about running a Tren solo cycle. If I did run a Tren solo cycle it would be only 6 weeks & I'd be shooting ed. I'll look into it, but I think it may be to my benefit to run test/tren.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren solo is bad news bear, there are people that have run it BUT it is not a very good idea.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tren solo is bad news bear, there are people that have run it BUT it is not a very good idea.

actually i would have to say I agree you might consider a tren prop only as i said I am against running two new compounds in one cycle. Tren solo you probablly need a better handle on how your body reacts. I was going from personal experience but then i've run at least 10 fina solo cycles.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually i would have to say I agree you might consider a tren prop only as i said I am against running two new compounds in one cycle. Tren solo you probablly need a better handle on how your body reacts. I was going from personal experience but then i've run at least 10 fina solo cycles.
Yeah, I should have been more clear. Without previous Tren experience, and knowing how one's body will react to that substance in terms of sides and shutdown a solo cycle would not be in one's best interests.

I do understand the caution of running two new compounds Mixed, but this is Test we are talking about here--really the only worry will be the Tren. If he does react poorly to the Tren it will be the Acetate ester and cessation can occur quickly.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I should have been more clear. Without previous Tren experience, and knowing how one's body will react to that substance in terms of sides and shutdown a solo cycle would not be in one's best interests.

I do understand the caution of running two new compounds Mixed, but this is Test we are talking about here--really the only worry will be the Tren. If he does react poorly to the Tren it will be the Acetate ester and cessation can occur quickly.
You are correct with Test but one thing to keep in mind is this is converted test and his first time converting synovex which if not done correctly could have a higher percentage of estradiol in it which could cause other side effects not normally associated with regular prop> ofcourse he does have the letro in the so i'm probablly being overly cautious .

This cycle is going to be alot of shots for someone with no experience. i remember my first cycle was prom 250mg/ml and liquid d-bol it was my worst and most painful cycle ever. I think a new cycle should try and be as easy and simple as possilbe know what i mean?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yea I researched a little & found that test can help battle some of the sides of tren & keep the boys & the libido in business. The only thing that is pissing me off now is that I can't find directions to brew prop from syno & I have found a kit from synokits but it's $100. I might end up getting it cause it comes w/ a dvd lol. I figure that plus the syno would come out to about $140. Not bad for a test cycle considering what some sources charge. Then add in the fina, it'll be another $30 or so for the 2g & I'm in business. Pins another $30, so overall about $200. An oral cycle wouldve ran me up waaaay more than this with less impressive results.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are correct with Test but one thing to keep in mind is this is converted test and his first time converting synovex which if not done correctly could have a higher percentage of estradiol in it which could cause other side effects not normally associated with regular prop> ofcourse he does have the letro in the so i'm probablly being overly cautious .

This cycle is going to be alot of shots for someone with no experience. i remember my first cycle was prom 250mg/ml and liquid d-bol it was my worst and most painful cycle ever. I think a new cycle should try and be as easy and simple as possilbe know what i mean?
Oh yeah, I for sure know what you mean. But, if I am not mistaken our boy here is a Pre-Med student and should know his way around a chemistry set.

If you read through his previous posts/logs he has done his homework and I am confident that this is in no way to extreme a cycle for him.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I for sure know what you mean. But, if I am not mistaken our boy here is a Pre-Med student and should know his way around a chemistry set.

If you read through his previous posts/logs he has done his homework and I am confident that this is in no way to extreme a cycle for him.
You are correct mullet & thank you for that bid of confidence! Dude, if converting synovex h to test prop is harder than organic chem lab 2, my hat goes off to all homebrewers. I've done well in some of the hardest undergrad labs associated w/ med school so I'm pretty confident I can pull this conversion off. Plus, with directions & being as meticulous as I am, I just have to pay attention to what I'm doing & make sure I get my math straight. It's on boys!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing I have not seen mentioned X is that it is highly doubtful, even with the most meticulous directions that you will yeild 100mg/ml on the Tren. Depending on how precise you are it could be anywhere from 75-90mg/ml

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OOOPs didnt' know he had the chem background then no worries lol. keep us posted on what you decide If your comfortable with that many shots I actually love alot of shots. I used to do 4shots a day of winny (HELP ME) when i was younger. So i love shots

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have not seen mentioned X is that it is highly doubtful, even with the most meticulous directions that you will yeild 100mg/ml on the Tren. Depending on how precise you are it could be anywhere from 75-90mg/ml
Of course. It's almost impossible to get 100% yield on any type of conversion.

Mixed- no worries. I'm going to go through with this cycle. I will start in about 1-1/2 weeks. I'm going to order everything either tonight or tomorrow & then start homebrewing next weekend. Then start the cycle once the homebrew is complete. Maybe I'll turn this into a log if there is demand for it.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Oh & as far as shots go. I'm working on a quarter sleeve on my left arm & so far I'm about 10 or 12 hours in of inking. I'm sure I can handle the pain, except in the glutes. I always HATED glute shots when I was a kid. That & quads are my weak spots. I hear tren pins don't hurt though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use 23 gauge for everything even bi's and tris/