Sensitive Nipples

B-Luke

Awards
I started my first cycle consisting of test 250 and tren. I narrowed the cycle down to 7 weeks doing 1cc of test and 1cc ot tren the 1st week and the next 6 weeks im taking 1.5 cc of test and 1.5 ccc of tren . The tren is done on Mon, Wen, Fri .5 a cc at a time. Im starting my 3rd week and Im just now noticing a slight tenderness in my nipples and maybe puffiness, but its soon to tell really but definitly tender. From my research I found that tren is low in estrogen So im guessing its from the Test. I have also been taking some prohormones with this cycle. I didnt originally plan to take them with the roids but when i started the juice i didnt want to discontinue the pro hormones because i didnt want to lose any strength or muscle mass. What should I do? The pro hormones Im taking are promagnon 25 , testraflex, and methylflex. The testra flex converts to tren once it enters the body So it cant be that. Im scared that im going to get ***** tits. i bought Some temoxifen citrate Should I use it now? Or isnt it supposed to be used for post cycle.I Need HELP!!!!

Gary46080

Awards
If you're noticing sensitivity in the nipples already it wont hurt to start running it at 20mg ED to see if it helps any.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to Aminds.. Have you been using any AI's with your cycle?? Tren is a progestin and can produce progesterone related sides and cause gyno if estrogen is high( progesterone gyno from tren) . Tamoxifen can increase PgR in breast tissue and give more of the trens metabolites to bind to and can increase your chances of getting gyno( some have used tamox without getting this sides while using tren but in most cases it is not a good idea IMO). What kind of test are you using test E , cyp ?? And are you only using it once per week????

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I started my first cycle consisting of test 250 and tren. I narrowed the cycle down to 7 weeks doing 1cc of test and 1cc ot tren the 1st week and the next 6 weeks im taking 1.5 cc of test and 1.5 ccc of tren . The tren is done on Mon, Wen, Fri .5 a cc at a time. Im starting my 3rd week and Im just now noticing a slight tenderness in my nipples and maybe puffiness, but its soon to tell really but definitly tender. From my research I found that tren is low in estrogen So im guessing its from the Test. I have also been taking some prohormones with this cycle. I didnt originally plan to take them with the roids but when i started the juice i didnt want to discontinue the pro hormones because i didnt want to lose any strength or muscle mass. What should I do? The pro hormones Im taking are promagnon 25 , testraflex, and methylflex. The testra flex converts to tren once it enters the body So it cant be that. Im scared that im going to get ***** tits. i bought Some temoxifen citrate Should I use it now? Or isnt it supposed to be used for post cycle.I Need HELP!!!!

I am not familiar with the newer prohormones; however,From what I am reading you are stacking 3 orals?

How old are you by the way?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1cc of test and 1cc of tren. ok. first of all that doesnt tell us the actual substances you are using. are you using testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate..do you even know?

tren. ok tren enanthate or tren acetate? ill assume acetate from your dosing schedule, although that might be a reach because you are telling us how many "cc's" you are using which leaves us in the dark because steroids come in a whole plethora of different concentrations per CC. how about telling us how many milligrams that is.

so 7 weeks and some of those are at 250mgs of "test" a week. thats about the equivalent of a hormone replacement therapy dosage you would get from your doctor if your body had a medical issue that didnt allow you to produce adequate levels of tesosterone. in other words unless youre 50 you wont be getting much out of that. oh and 7 weeks? its takes a long estered testosterone 4 weeks to kick in.

"roids" "juice"? thats the equivalent of calling a toilet bowl a ****ter. do us a favor and refer to them as androgens or steroids.

tren is "low in estrogen". i dont even really know what to make of that statement. i wasnt aware labs chucked in some spare estrogen along with the androgens. i assume you meant it doesnt convert to estrogen in high levels. do some more research, it doesnt convert at all.

temoxifen citrate aka TAMOXIFEN citrate will bind to the estrogen receptors in the nipples and prevent stronger estrogens from activating them. therefore you dont grow breasts. Tren acts partially through the progesterone receptor. once enough of these receptors are activated in the nipple even smalls amounts of estrogen can be a problem. many people treat tren gyno with letrozole or high doses of other aromatase inhibitors. i use tamoxifen however and it works just fine.

yes tamoxifen citrate is one of a few thing you should take during post cycle therapy. i have no idea how long youve been on steroids but i can guarantee from you first post you have no idea what youre doing and in no way shape or form should be using steroids. you had better get your **** together and learn how to do a post cycle therapy after your cycle.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have no idea how long youve been on steroids but i can guarantee from you first post you have no idea what youre doing and in no way shape or form should be using steroids. you had better get your **** together and learn how to do a post cycle therapy after your cycle.
listen to this man. if you refuse to learn about what you're putting in your body, then get a knowledgeable friend who will.

also, i believe letrozole downregulates the PgR to some extent. dont quote me on that. the new "it" thing is to use progesterone antagonists like Bromocriptine or Cabergoline with your progestinic cycles (tren, deca, etc)

B-Luke

Awards
1cc of test and 1cc of tren. ok. first of all that doesnt tell us the actual substances you are using. are you using testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate..do you even know?

tren. ok tren enanthate or tren acetate? ill assume acetate from your dosing schedule, although that might be a reach because you are telling us how many "cc's" you are using which leaves us in the dark because steroids come in a whole plethora of different concentrations per CC. how about telling us how many milligrams that is.

so 7 weeks and some of those are at 250mgs of "test" a week. thats about the equivalent of a hormone replacement therapy dosage you would get from your doctor if your body had a medical issue that didnt allow you to produce adequate levels of tesosterone. in other words unless youre 50 you wont be getting much out of that. oh and 7 weeks? its takes a long estered testosterone 4 weeks to kick in.

"roids" "juice"? thats the equivalent of calling a toilet bowl a ****ter. do us a favor and refer to them as androgens or steroids.

tren is "low in estrogen". i dont even really know what to make of that statement. i wasnt aware labs chucked in some spare estrogen along with the androgens. i assume you meant it doesnt convert to estrogen in high levels. do some more research, it doesnt convert at all.

temoxifen citrate aka TAMOXIFEN citrate will bind to the estrogen receptors in the nipples and prevent stronger estrogens from activating them. therefore you dont grow breasts. Tren acts partially through the progesterone receptor. once enough of these receptors are activated in the nipple even smalls amounts of estrogen can be a problem. many people treat tren gyno with letrozole or high doses of other aromatase inhibitors. i use tamoxifen however and it works just fine.

yes tamoxifen citrate is one of a few thing you should take during post cycle therapy. i have no idea how long youve been on steroids but i can guarantee from you first post you have no idea what youre doing and in no way shape or form should be using steroids. you had better get your **** together and learn how to do a post cycle therapy after your cycle.
I just became a member to this website so im not rally sure how to use it. i thought i knew enough to do a cycle i guess not but I apreciate your comments and I appreciate everything you can teach me. For your first question I am taking Test enanthate and as for the tren it is acetate, you take it every other day because it is fast acting on the body and goes away fast correct? Also, For the 1st week i took 250 mg of test E and for the remaining 6 weeks Im puting in 375mg of test E. Some body told me that 250 mg of Test e a week would not give me much results so I bumped it up to 375mg a week. And the reason it is 7 weeks is because i only have 10cc of the t-250 so i guess youcan do the math. What do you think about the prohormones, should i discontinue use of them. What do I do about my nipples why are they feeling the way that they do? You say that the test hasn't even kicked in yet so does that mean that there is a possibility that i could get gyno. From what you said I think your saying that my sensitive nipples is from the tren? When you say post cycle therapy it obviosly means taking after your cycle of steroids. But someone said that i can go ahead and start taking the tamoxifen during my cycle what do you think of that?

B-Luke

Awards
Welcome to Aminds.. Have you been using any AI's with your cycle?? Tren is a progestin and can produce progesterone related sides and cause gyno if estrogen is high( progesterone gyno from tren) . Tamoxifen can increase PgR in breast tissue and give more of the trens metabolites to bind to and can increase your chances of getting gyno( some have used tamox without getting this sides while using tren but in most cases it is not a good idea IMO). What kind of test are you using test E , cyp ?? And are you only using it once per week????
What is an AI? i am using Test E. 375mg Test E A week

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
What R your stats?

Age/height/weight

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
has anyone ever tried [max lmg]as away of getting rid of progestin realated gyno? it marketed as a antiprogestin similar to the abortion drug?Is using a AI while on cycle going to limit your gains?[on tren cycle?]I have read that tren fits into AR almost better than anything does this include an AI like ATD?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has anyone ever tried [max lmg]as away of getting rid of progestin realated gyno? it marketed as a antiprogestin similar to the abortion drug?Is using a AI while on cycle going to limit your gains?[on tren cycle?]I have read that tren fits into AR almost better than anything does this include an AI like ATD?
Estrogen is responsible for water retention, glycogen retention (chain linked glucose molecules), and growth hormone pulses. Water retention is slightly anabolic in and of itself. Glycogen retention pumps your muscles full of sugar aka energy, and everyone loves a good old fashioned growth hormone pulse. Estrogen will also increase red blood cell count. This means "pumps".

Using an aromatase inhibitor will inhibit gains somehwat. I also find that the extra buildup of estrogen helps my joints out, which comes in handy due to the increase in strength.

The abortion drug RU-486 (or whatever the number is) is an anti progestin. i havent heard of anyone on gear actually using them though.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just became a member to this website so im not rally sure how to use it. i thought i knew enough to do a cycle i guess not but I apreciate your comments and I appreciate everything you can teach me. For your first question I am taking Test enanthate and as for the tren it is acetate, you take it every other day because it is fast acting on the body and goes away fast correct? Also, For the 1st week i took 250 mg of test E and for the remaining 6 weeks Im puting in 375mg of test E. Some body told me that 250 mg of Test e a week would not give me much results so I bumped it up to 375mg a week. And the reason it is 7 weeks is because i only have 10cc of the t-250 so i guess youcan do the math. What do you think about the prohormones, should i discontinue use of them. What do I do about my nipples why are they feeling the way that they do? You say that the test hasn't even kicked in yet so does that mean that there is a possibility that i could get gyno. From what you said I think your saying that my sensitive nipples is from the tren? When you say post cycle therapy it obviosly means taking after your cycle of steroids. But someone said that i can go ahead and start taking the tamoxifen during my cycle what do you think of that?
375 a week will be better but its still below the recommended dosage for a first time user. what is usually recommended for someones first cycle is

testosterone enanthate at 500mgs weeks 1-12
dianabol 40 mgs a day weeks 1-4

tamoxifen on hand if gyno occurs or arimidex (aromatase inhibitor) at .25mg every day or every other day.

an aromtase inhibitor bonds to the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen and prevents it from doing its job.

10 cc's of testosterone isnt enough to run a cycle. For future reference you need to make sure you have enough gear before you actually start the cycle along with every other thing you might need, like something for your nipps if you start getting gyno and everything you need for pct. sometimes things get messed up and the last thing you want is to be stuck with 4 days left on your cycle and youre not sure if youll get your PCT drugs in time.

i am not familiar with the "pro hormones" you are using so i cannot say if they are playing a role in your gyno problem. however if you are using tren it will make gyno all the more likely, even the lower amounts of estrogen converting from the not yet kicked in testosterone you are using can cause a problem if tren has activated enough progesterone receptors. you cant just stop using the testosterone but you can stop using the tren.

if you wont do that, then start doing 40mgs of nolvadex a day and see if that helps. it might, but some people do not have luck treating tren gyno with nolva. Get your hands on an aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or letrozole. dose each at .25mgs a day and it will disappear.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
listen to this man. if you refuse to learn about what you're putting in your body, then get a knowledgeable friend who will.

also, i believe letrozole downregulates the PgR to some extent. dont quote me on that. the new "it" thing is to use progesterone antagonists like Bromocriptine or Cabergoline with your progestinic cycles (tren, deca, etc)
Correct letro can reduce progesterone receptors..... True caber is a good idea when using a 19 nor like tren .. Progestin is synethic progesterone...The issue is not progesterone but AAS with progestinic properties ... Caber will help with prolactin issues not progesterone issues..