M1,4ADD available

SwollOnIron

Banned
Awards
I am in the process of "using search" lol, but so many people stacked with superdrol, MOHN, and 1-test that to find an accurate effective dose is proving difficult. I was not inot the PH scene when this was first released, so never did much reading about it.

So I was wondering if knowledgeable members would grace me with a courtesy reply?

Rock

Awards
I liked it at 120-150 mg per day, but I stacked it with 1T and 4AD

SwollOnIron

Banned
Awards
Hmmm,

I am not asking for a source, am not trying to buy/sell,....so I am unfortunately unable to find what it is you are wanting me to get out of the FAQ....

Please elaborate.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm,

I am not asking for a source, am not trying to buy/sell,....so I am unfortunately unable to find what it is you are wanting me to get out of the FAQ....

Please elaborate.
Your original post was telling us how you were getting XXX for $Y.YY and so on. What you purchase and from where is your business not the boards.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
Remember: Talking about steroid/illegal drug use on an internet forum is perfectly legal and the discussion aspect will NOT change

. Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!

This activity is considered: conspiracy to traffic a controlled substance!

This is a federal offense!

This is a zero tolerance rule. What does that mean? No excuses! Ignorance is not an excuse.
'nough said!?!?!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started at 90mg and raised it to 150mg. 120 was best for me. watch the bloat.

SwollOnIron

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the replies.

BTW, I was not aware that discussing how much you purchase a supp for violates the rules. I personally think it is a stretch, but I will respect your opinion. Also, m14add was not banned as far as I can tell bc a few companies are coming back out with it. I have read a few posts on here (AM) that say it was never added to the list...so that lead me to believe that it IS a legal compound. I meant not harm.

Thanks again.

Seems like 90mg is too low, but 120-150mg should be about right.

So now the question is to run it with TRN, ZOL, or SD to fight bloat...maybe 10mg SD with 120mg M14add for 3 weeks? Might be too much methyl....or try 120mg a day for 2 weeks and run zol at 200-300mg for 3 weeks....

Opinions.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
At this point I don't see the point of methylated 1,4. Why not just use dianabol? People forget that just because 100+ mgs equals whatever lower dose of dbol you still have 100+ mgs of methylated hormone running through your system. Might as well avoid the precursor and use the real deal. It'd be safer and more effective. Now the base powder is a different story. Getting that economically enough could make oral dosing worth it. But then why not go transdermal and save yourself some money? Overall once they were made illegal, and yes I know 1,4 supposedly isn't technically illegal, methylated prohormones became irrelevant. You run more of a risk getting an effective dosing regimen than if you were to get the target hormone to begin with as I seriously doubt the law differentiates much between the needed doses.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
don't stack with sd, thats two methylated orals bro....

i would go with ZOL just to combat bloat, for all out mass i would stack it with x-mass.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, I was not aware that discussing how much you purchase a supp for violates the rules. I personally think it is a stretch, but I will respect your opinion. Also, m14add was not banned as far as I can tell bc a few companies are coming back out with it. I have read a few posts on here (AM) that say it was never added to the list...so that lead me to believe that it IS a legal compound.
What part off talking about buying don't you understand? What part of zero tolerance don't you understand?

Your interpretation of these rules is of no concern. You are also free keep your opinion regarding these rules to yourself as well. Only warning!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
At this point I don't see the point of methylated 1,4. Why not just use dianabol? People forget that just because 100+ mgs equals whatever lower dose of dbol you still have 100+ mgs of methylated hormone running through your system. Might as well avoid the precursor and use the real deal.
The 100mgs of methylated hormone doesn't necessarily matter, as of course some methyls are "harsher" than others depending on their chemical structure. You can pop 100mgs of MDHT, and not raise your liver enzymes as bad as taking 20mgs of M1T.

Overall once they were made illegal, and yes I know 1,4 supposedly isn't technically illegal, methylated prohormones became irrelevant.
I think what appeals to most about M1,4ADD is that you can get similar results to DBol, and not share a cell with Big Bubba.

SwollOnIron

Banned
Awards
I have a life long ambition to avoid "big bubba".

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
The 100mgs of methylated hormone doesn't necessarily matter, as of course some methyls are "harsher" than others depending on their chemical structure. You can pop 100mgs of MDHT, and not raise your liver enzymes as bad as taking 20mgs of M1T.
Eating razor blades is less harsh than M1T though. Point being to get an effective dose of dbol from M 1,4 you end up with the methylated dbol and the unconverted M 1,4 in your system, and dbol while relatively safe is no picnic in and of itself. It's almost like stacking orals by default in one pill.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
True about the M1T...

As far as the converted Dbol, my understanding is that once it has been converted, that means it has passed the "first pass" and made it into the blood. I don't know for sure about the activity of M1,4 by itself, but assuming it has no activity on it's own, the unconverted M1,4 will just be excreted.

If M1,4 does have anabolic activity of its own, then I guess it would be like stacking 2 orals w/one pill, but you already lowered your available M1,4 when some of it was converted to Dbol. Actually, that's a benefit - stacking in one pill! :icon_lol:

I guess in the end though, if you can get about the same benefits as Dbol and no added toxitity, possibly less (as my memory serves me), and avoid jail-time, I would opt for M1,4.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess in the end though, if you can get about the same benefits as Dbol and no added toxitity, possibly less (as my memory serves me), and avoid jail-time, I would opt for M1,4.
where are you getting that there could be less liver toxicity than dbol??

i think 200mg of 17aa, though legal, is a bigger risk than picking up 4 weeks of dbol, personally. but i can see where you law abiders are worried....especially considering liver toxicity is generally overrated, and anal rape is actually downplayed :)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
where are you getting that there could be less liver toxicity than dbol??
I only said if my memory serves correct. I thought I saw blood work on one of the boards... I dunno, it hasn't really been around for over a year, and I don't remember much of this past week. :think:

i think 200mg of 17aa, though legal, is a bigger risk than picking up 4 weeks of dbol, personally.
Well, it's more like 100-150mg of 17aa, but remember, some 17aa roids are more "harsh" than others. No one has any real (clinical) studies on M1,4ADD & liver toxitity. I guess it would also depend on how much DBol you were going to run to make a fair comparison. I don't know what the equivalency dosages are (is 150mgs M1,4 = to 50mgs Dbol??:think:). Besides, Dbol itself isn't that harsh.

especially considering liver toxicity is generally overrated, and anal rape is actually downplayed
True, true.