SuperTEst

skip2k5

Awards
just wondering if you guys think i should run this cycle for my second cycle..sounds like its good, just came out, what do u guys think?

Ultra-Lab SuperTest 120 Caps

SuperTest: A Professional Strength Anabolic Complex that Contains More Than 10 Testosterone Boosting Agents!
Testosterone has always been the most coveted of the anabolic hormones and for good reason. It is responsible for building Muscle Mass and strength not to mention increased sex drive. SuperTest is a Professional Strength Anabolic Complex that contains more than 10 Testosterone Boosting agents to drive your Test levels off the charts. By combining these testosterone boosting compounds into specific fractions, SuperTest allows for maximum production of the anabolic/androgenic hormones as well as the release of bound testosterone. In short, SuperTest will jack your Test levels like no other product. The first time you use SuperTest, you will actually feel a Testosterone surge that will power your workouts with a beast-like intensity.

By now we know the importance of NO (Nitric Oxide) for building Mass, Strength and Endurance. What puts the “Super” in SuperTest is that it contains 4 different Arginine derivatives to peak NO levels to keep you jacked and pumped all day long. Let’s not forget about estrogen maintenance. With your Test levels soaring, there is the possibility of estrogen conversion. SuperTest has you covered. The formula contains powerful estrogen inhibitors to prevent the aromatization of testosterone to estrogen and even contains DHT (dihydrotestosterone) blockers. For those not in the know about DHT, let us explain. DHT is another by-product of elevated Test levels and is the primary cause of male pattern baldness as well as prostate enlargement. SuperTest contains an effective combination of DHT blocking agents to prevent DHT from doing its’ dirty work. Given the diet and supplement intake of the typical bodybuilder, the Liver and Kidneys can be overworked at times. Proper function of these organs is imperative for maximum performance. SuperTest contains Liver and Kidney detoxifiers that will keep these vital organs functioning at optimum levels at all times.

Unleash The Beast Within You!!
SuperTest Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving
Proprietary Blend 2270mg
TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING ANABOLIC COMPLEX 1000mg
Steroid Saponin Factors
22-d-spirosta-3, 5-diene
5-alpha-furost-20(22)-en-12-one-3 beta, 26-diol
5 aplha-furostan-12-one-3 beta, 22, 26-triol
Protodioscin
Testofen (50% Fenuside), TongKat All (100:1 Extract), Safed Musli Extract,
Rhodiola Rosea (3.5% Rosavins), Indian Ginseng (8% withanolides),
Vitex Agnus Castus (4:1 Extract), Cissus Quadrangularis (20% Ketosteroids),
Cyanotis Vaga (60% 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone), Brazilian Ginseng.
NITRIC OXIDE BOOSTING ARGININE COMPLEX 500mg
Arginine Orotate, Arginine Ethyl Ester, Di-Arginine Malate
Arginine-Alpha-Keto-Glutarate
ESTROGEN SUPPRESSION COMPLEX 200mg
3,5,4’TriHydroxy Transstilbene (from 20% Japanese Knotweed Extract),
Diindolymethane, Calcium D-Glutarate
DHT SUPPRESSION COMPLEX 150mg
Urtica Dioica Extract, Pygeum Africanum (4:1 Extract),
Pumpkin Seed (10:1 Extract)
LIVER&KIDNEY DETOXIFICATION COMPLEX 190mg
Milk Thistle Extract (80% Silymarin), Cranberry Extract (5% anthocyanins)
VITAMIN&OROTIC ACID MINERAL COMPLEX 230mg
Vitamin B-6, Magnesium Orotate, Zinc Orotate

SuperTest Suggested Use
As a dietary supplement, take 3-4 tablets prior to morning meal and 3-4 tablets prior to evening meal. Take this product for a maximum of 8 weeks, then cycle off for a minimum of 4 weeks.

source islandsupplements

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Second cycle? what was the first one if i may ask.

that is a natural testosterone booster and not a pro-hormone/pro-steroid/steroid. Furthermore it goes into a ramble about how it contains arginine. It is physically impossible for a human to absorb enough arginine through the digestive tract in quantities necessary to affect no2 levels. it will increase insulin sensitivity and this is where you get your vascularity. It also raises prolactin (the hormone that enables women to produce milk). not my cup of tea.

You would have more luck with legal designer steroids. That seems like a post cycle therapy add on product if anything.

skip2k5

Awards
thanks jomi822..

well my first cycle was 4 weeks of superdrol stacked with methoxy tst...that cycle went VERY good :)...now im trying to figure out what im going to take for my second cycle...its been about 4 months since i taken my first, so im ready to take another...what do you recommend for my second cycle?...

thnx in advanced.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks jomi822..

well my first cycle was 4 weeks of superdrol stacked with methoxy tst...that cycle went VERY good :)...now im trying to figure out what im going to take for my second cycle...its been about 4 months since i taken my first, so im ready to take another...what do you recommend for my second cycle?...

thnx in advanced.
how can you look at supertest and compare it to superdrol and methoxy tst? did you do a post cycle therapy after your last cycle...

skip2k5

Awards
yes i did do PCT AFter my cycle, i ran nova, and rebound..alll went well

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test boosters wont really give you much in terms of gains. you will mostly just break out in acne. This supertest sounds like a spiffed up Rebound Xt wannabe or a 6-oxo.

See if you can get your hands on more superdrol or phera-plex. I believe the board sponsor Island Supplements (go to the main forum and check near the bottom) sells a phera-plex equivalent product along with a product that converts to a tren-like substance in the body.

or you could look into sticking yourself in the rear. works wonders.