Syno conversion

phastcel

Awards
Since syno comes 200mg test to an implant, and 10 implants(total 2g cart) to a cart wouldnt that mean that a 10 g kit for 5 carts? I keep reading that a 10g kit will cover 10 carts, is that a mistake? or is there some logic behind this i dont know.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
The board sponser Universal Kit sells 5 c and 10 c kits

of course we can infer that this means 5 carts = 100 ml at 100g per ml.

If you done any homebrewing you will find that a yield of 100% meaning 10 g from 5 carts is a bit idealistic

realistic expectations should be around 90 to 75 ml per ml for a 100 ml conversion

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yes, 10g for 5 carts. you will NOT end up with full conversion however, especially if you correctly remove the estrodiol. 7.5-8g is a realistic goal. A bit higher if you use filter papers rather than coffee filters.

not to hijack, but has anyone figured out what exactly the "estrogen solubilizer" is made of. I hate spending $30 on a tiny little 5ml vial of this crap. I bet the actual chemical is cheap.

phastcel

Awards
would it make any sense to buy an extra vial of estrgen solublizer in order to make sure that all of it is out. Or will one time through get enough out that what remains doesnt matter. IMO $30 is money well spent if it will make sure that all of it is gone, if that works.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Understandably people get a little odd about the possiblity of injecting estrogen.

Personally I think it could be over fretted (like dudes pinching there nips till they get puffy and freaking 'cause they got gyno), any estrogen that may could very well be less than the estrogen you will produce your self from the aromatization <sp> of the relative high dose of test you put in you system.

Secondly you would be suprised how many men are nearly immune to estrogen (granted I wouldn't take a chance). I have pointed it out before, but when men chose to actually grow tits via transgeneded Hormone Therapy, a large number of them don't respond what so ever to estrogen therapy, and never "feminize"

I don't think another vial would do alot for you, and perhaps damage the test. But if you are really anal about removing the all the estrogen it can be done via the "super saturation selective recrystalization" method.

Meaning you disolve the crystals in the bare minimum of methanol that they will disolve in then slowly create crystals. Harvest the crystals, dry them, repeat the process again. Each recrystalization will result in less and less estrogen because only the supersatured test prop will want to produce crystals, and the estradol benzonate will be too dilute to form crystals. Each recrystalization results in about a 10 to 15% loss in material.

Its kind of like distilling alcohol, each time through the still it becomes purer, enough times through and you have everclear. Its times consuming as hell, but it does work.

One name I have heard come up in regards the to the magic solubolizer is :

Potassium tert-Butoxide

I've seen on some boards during research, I'm not a chemist so this could be completely wrong, and please don't ban me if this pisses off some sponser, just take it down.

Cause I'm only repeating the only name I've ever hear (right or wrong), I've seen it a couple times and no one jumps out of there seat to bust it as wrong with a chemical explanation.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Understandably people get a little odd about the possiblity of injecting estrogen.

Personally I think it could be over fretted (like dudes pinching there nips till they get puffy and freaking 'cause they got gyno), any estrogen that may could very well be less than the estrogen you will produce your self from the aromatization <sp> of the relative high dose of test you put in you system.

Secondly you would be suprised how many men are nearly immune to estrogen (granted I wouldn't take a chance). I have pointed it out before, but when men chose to actually grow tits via transgeneded Hormone Therapy, a large number of them don't respond what so ever to estrogen therapy, and never "feminize"

I don't think another vial would do alot for you, and perhaps damage the test. But if you are really anal about removing the all the estrogen it can be done via the "super saturation selective recrystalization" method.

Meaning you disolve the crystals in the bare minimum of methanol that they will disolve in then slowly create crystals. Harvest the crystals, dry them, repeat the process again. Each recrystalization will result in less and less estrogen because only the supersatured test prop will want to produce crystals, and the estradol benzonate will be too dilute to form crystals. Each recrystalization results in about a 10 to 15% loss in material.

Its kind of like distilling alcohol, each time through the still it becomes purer, enough times through and you have everclear. Its times consuming as hell, but it does work.

One name I have heard come up in regards the to the magic solubolizer is :

Potassium tert-Butoxide

I've seen on some boards during research, I'm not a chemist so this could be completely wrong, and please don't ban me if this pisses off some sponser, just take it down.

Cause I'm only repeating the only name I've ever hear (right or wrong), I've seen it a couple times and no one jumps out of there seat to bust it as wrong with a chemical explanation.