F@ckin Confused????

EX1855

Awards
Let me first say that I have been aroud A.S for about 6 years but have never stumbled onto this site. I have found this site to be VERY informative so far. I am fixing to do my first transdermal cycle with tren and am very confused, I have done countless hours of searching but cannot come up with an answer to my question. Let me first say that: I know that inj. are the BEST way to use gear. That being said I am still going with the transdermal method with the tren. I am using Transport Matrix as my carrier, people say it serves the purpose well. I also have decided to filter out the binders, although there is some who say it is not neccessary. I know that B.A will dissolve the crused pellets just fine. My question is how many mgs of B.A per cart? After the pellets have broken down should I filter with just the B.A that I originally had or should I ad an ounce of the transport matrix then filter. Anyone with any advice please let me know. Thanks in advance!:think:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
none of the above.
You should not use BA with a transdermal. you also need to get rid of the ester before making the trans dermal. Filtering out the binders is easy, just desolve your pellets and use a good dust mask to filter. In fact you add the NaOH right to the pellets while they are desolving and then filter out the bindres and then precipitate the esterless tren out.

SROB

Awards
Since this is your first transdermal cycle, you could just go to universalkits and use their FinaDerm product. This should cut out any guess work.

EX1855

Awards
Like everyone on here, I do not know anyone who has used Finaderm, nor have I seen the first testimonial about it. The directions state that you just add the pellets directly to the Finaderm and not worry about filtering. I guess I could add my pellets directly to the bottle of Transdermal Matrix I am using, but what about filtering? Also the B.A just seems like the easiest way to get out the binders. If anyone on here has not filtered the Fina pellets and just added them to their transdermal and used, and got the same results let me know. If I don't need to filter then I won't. If someone knows the correct way to filter using the B.A please let me know.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The finaderm people are scammers bro stay away from them. they have put out a great deal out right lies about their products including that using 17a via finaderm would negate the liver toxicity (absolutely not true). I once tried to talk someone out of running a 100mg a day halo cycle because he believed them. His only saving grace was that he was dumb enough to believe their claim of an 80% adsorption rate.

There are several legitimate transdermal agents for several board supporters. T gel comes to mind, as well as several others.

EX1855

Awards
Skye (or whomever) I am going to crush the pellets up, dissolve in some B.A then filter. Throwing away the binders (gunk), and adding directly to my carrier. Wouldn't this work fine? I mean the "magic solution" in kits is B.A. So I just got some B.A (I don't need the rest of the kit). So I thought maybe someone had used this method to filter out the binders then add the filtered solution to their carrier.

Anyone?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Skye (or whomever) I am going to crush the pellets up, dissolve in some B.A then filter. Throwing away the binders (gunk), and adding directly to my carrier. Wouldn't this work fine? I mean the "magic solution" in kits is B.A. So I just got some B.A (I don't need the rest of the kit). So I thought maybe someone had used this method to filter out the binders then add the filtered solution to their carrier.

Anyone?
well this is my last post in this thread as you didn't take the hint, you need to do some more research. If you really want to use the ba that is your biz, but its just stupid. If you had done a search you would have found all kinds of info on this in the transdermal forum. you can find that here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/transdermals/ If you need help with the searchs you can go here to find out how
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/47348-newbies-please-read.html#post553957

EX1855

Awards
Skye,

I was not looking for a f#ckin hint, was lookin for some facts. This would be my first transdermal and I HAVE searched this and other sites up and down. Bottom line is that the "magic solution" in fina kits is nothing more than B.A, so I got some B.A to dissolve my pellets in. I was basically asking for some help and you post a link, which I had ALREADY researched. Maybe you didn't read the original post but my research was done, and I was confused. If you have nothing constructive to post then mind your own F#CKIN business!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
EX1855,

First off, show some respect. Skye is being patient with you and has given you information that you chose to ignore.

you are wrong in assuming that magic solution is simply BA. Many of these solutions are mixtures of cosolvents..some analgesic by nature. Hence why some true "magic solutions" can make Prop painless.

one more thing.. show some fvckin' respect. Oh, and another thing, show some fvckin' respect. One more thing, just to make my point clear... show some fvckin' respect.. especially to Skye, who has been more than helpfull to many people on this board.. and could school the fvck out of you on this topic.

show some fvckin' respect.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Ubi.

But I would add: take your whiney moronic ass back over to BB.com with the rest of em and leave this site for the grownups eh.:FUfinger:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Skye,

I was not looking for a f#ckin hint, was lookin for some facts. This would be my first transdermal and I HAVE searched this and other sites up and down. Bottom line is that the "magic solution" in fina kits is nothing more than B.A, so I got some B.A to dissolve my pellets in. I was basically asking for some help and you post a link, which I had ALREADY researched. Maybe you didn't read the original post but my research was done, and I was confused. If you have nothing constructive to post then mind your own F#CKIN business!
People have been banned here for less. Show some class to a guy like Skye who doesn't have to help you in the first place but shares his knowledge with you. If it were up to me you're azz would be IP banned. Skye has traveled the road you're about to travel and is educating you, don't take it as an insult. In the future just buy some freaking base powders and mix them into Phlogel or T-Gel.

P.S. Be careful if Ubi decides to send Beelz after you :run: you just can't disrespect a VET like that.

EX1855

Awards
You know when you preface your post by stating that you have done your research yet people still want to come at you with some smart @ss coment, that is bull sh!t. I mean I have done my research and since it is to be my first trans/cyc I was still confused bout the response. I post on several of these boards and try to answer questions for other peeps who are confused about something, but I don't make smart @ss comments. Basically it's like this, if you are homebrewing some tren, then you dissolve your pellets in B.A, add oil and filter. So I was simply wondering if the same could be done for a transdermal cycle (sans the oil). Also how much B.A would dissolve 1 cart of pellets. Look if I came off like an @ss then I can own up 2 it and apologize to Skye. So Skye no disrespect, intended just some frustration on my end about what's what, but I do apologize.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Try this, then play nice...

Making Tren with the notacow 'Crystal Fina Method'
Aka ‘purified fina’. Aka ‘white fina’.

I’m going to make a 2 gram batch of fina. I will first convert the pellets into purified trenbolone acetate powder. Yield is 90% conversion. There are many options at this point, but I will then use the powder to make 100mg/ml tren.

To make a larger amount just scale the amounts and use larger bottles.

You will need a 2g fina kit (from finakits), a bottle of distilled water, a marble, a bottle of methyl alcohol (‘Heet’, from any auto parts store), a funnel, and coffee filters.

Prepare 2 clean bottles with tight caps. I’m using a 40ml bottle from finakits and a 300 ml bottle from the supermarket (used to have Spanish Olives in it). Make ‘bottle rulers’ (Note 1)

Add one finaplix-H cart, 20 ml of methyl alcohol, and the marble to the small bottle. Cap tightly and shake VERY GENTLY until the pellets are gone. Do not heat!

Fit coffee filter into funnel and cut the filter until it’s smaller than the funnel. Put it in larger bottle.

Splash some methyl alcohol (MA) into the filter before you start, so it’s wet.

During this next part, cover the funnel with plastic wrap whenever you are waiting for the filter to finish. This minimizes evaporation.

Swirl the mixture to stir it and pour ¼ of the fina into the filter, wait, repeat until the bottle’s empty.

Put 1 ml of MA into now empty vial, shake and pour into filter. Repeat once for total of 2 rinses.

Wash the filter with 2 ml of MA from a syringe. Spray the edges of the filter paper and wash the powder into the center. Repeat for total of 4 rinses.

The powder will now be very clean and white. This is methyl cellulose. (Note 2) Throw it away. Keep the liquid. It should be between 25 and 30 ml.

This is the fun part. Add 10 ml of distilled water to the liquid. Then, carefully, using a syringe or an eyedropper add about 5 more ml. When it starts to turn white, stop. The slower you do this next part the better the result will be. Add a couple more drops and put it aside for a while. You can leave the cap off so that the MA will evaporate. You will see crystals forming. You can add a couple of drops of water an hour if you want. If you do this slow enough you could get almost 100% conversion.

After it’s full of crystals slowly add water until the volume is at least 150 ml. Let it sit for at least an hour.

Prepare a funnel and coffee filter on a large container to catch the waste water. Pour the crystals into the filter. Rinse with distilled water at least 5 times.

Remove the filter and set it on a shelf to dry overnight.

When it’s totally dry, scrape the dry powder into a clean vial and weigh it. I got 1.8 grams. A 90% conversion rate.