Thoughts on 1,4 AD BOLD

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is the item description-

1,4 AD BOLD (1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione)

• Direct precursor to Boldenone 1,4-
androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol (Equipoise,
Ganabol, Equigan, Ultragan (Boldenone
undecylenate

• 1,4 AD BOLD is the dione form of Boldenone.
Activated in the body by the widely distributed
17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme.

• 1,4 AD BOLD displays a high level of oral
bioavailability.

• 1,4 AD BOLD has a high anabolic effect with a
moderate androgenic effect.

• 1,4 AD BOLD is very low in estrogen
aromatization

• 1,4 AD BOLD promotes very stable lean muscle
gains.

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amt Per Serving %DV
1,4 Androstadiene-3, 17-dione 100 mg *

Any thoughts as to what this compound is?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good compound too expensive used it when it was everywhere it is kind of like the othere oral prohormones you need a HIGH dose to get results proablly need about 400-500mg a day to see GOOD results so you'd need minimum 3-4 bottles imo pretty expensive. also not a methyl so you can run for longer periods

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
It indeed is a Boldenone precursor. This was introduced a few years ago before the big PH Ban of '04. It was never added to the banned list.

I personally never tried it, it was supposed to be pretty similar to Bold., but required somewhat high doses (300-1000mgs/day).

I'm sure this site has some info on it here. Try searching 1,4AD or Boldione.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it is 45% orally active and of that, it converts to Bold at about 15%.

1g/d = ~475mg/w Bold
1.2g/d = ~575mg/w Bold
1.4g/d = ~660mg/w Bold
1.6g/d = ~750mg/w Bold

Now if you were fortunate enough to have a bulk supply of powder it would be very effective. Yes, we have seen that 1-1.2g/d is fairly effective. If someone were to use 1.6g/d I'm guessing they would find out soon enough how much better it is at very high doses. ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok xtraflossy b's conversion was better than mine so with that in mind to see some type of effectivness you would need at least 10 caps a day so one bottle would last you 6 days and you would need 5 bottles for a 30 day cycle YIKES

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a waste of money, you could buy a couple bottles of EQ for the price it would cost you to run an effective dose of 1,4 AD.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've run it at 1200mg/d before and did not get as much as a nha stack would do. I will try it again at 1500mg in the spring. I also hear it takes time to start working so a longer cycle is recommended. expensive stuff.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1 gram a day from powder and did very well.

Some of us might even still have frozen ziplocs full :)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it indeed did slip the ban in 2004....since then i told some powder merchants to carry this product when they were looking for new angles, but nobody thought it was a good idea.

i've used 1,4ad...@ 600mg/day i got the anxiety and hunger that i get from EQ in the 6th or 7th week (which is a fair amount). i only used it a short time, along with 4-ad transdermal.

my advice is to NOT jack the doses way up, and use it for at least 6 weeks to get the full effect. EQ is only slow because of the long ester, but most find that doses above 600mg/week dont do anything additional. no need to waste.

honestly this product would only be only cost-effective if it was 3x the dose. bold cypionate is the way to go...or do bold base in a TD carrier. unless you have money to burn.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
it indeed did slip the ban in 2004....since then i told some powder merchants to carry this product when they were looking for new angles, but nobody thought it was a good idea.

i've used 1,4ad...@ 600mg/day i got the anxiety and hunger that i get from EQ in the 6th or 7th week (which is a fair amount). i only used it a short time, along with 4-ad transdermal.

my advice is to NOT jack the doses way up, and use it for at least 6 weeks to get the full effect. EQ is only slow because of the long ester, but most find that doses above 600mg/week dont do anything additional. no need to waste.

honestly this product would only be only cost-effective if it was 3x the dose. bold cypionate is the way to go...or do bold base in a TD carrier. unless you have money to burn.

1,4 AD BOLD gave me anxiety also made me feel like ****. I had to quit.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Anxiety seems common on high doses of boldenone itself. Not surprised very much that you saw it Bart...