Freezing SD and PP

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I just got 3 bottles of each (sns's clones). I read that your can store them in the fridge or freezer to extend the expiration date. Now Ive been reading that you need to put it in an air tight bag. If you havnt even opened the bottle would you still need to do that?

thanks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i just put everything in the fridgerator. Btw sns products are great product i have use both clones you have with GREAT results

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you can, place them in the freezer. I believe placing them in the fridge is a good idea but invites more moisture (bad for stability) to the bottles and while they are vacuum packed if you want to be overly safe just place them in the freezer.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
If you can, place them in the freezer. I believe placing them in the fridge is a good idea but invites more moisture (bad for stability) to the bottles and while they are vacuum packed if you want to be overly safe just place them in the freezer.
I am thinking about poking a hole in the foil/paper under the cap, and then using a food vacuum bagger before I put them in the freezer.

Does anyone have an estimate on the longevity of the supplements beyond the expiration date?

Thanks,
R

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
While no one may have the right answer for that question, others have said 2-3 years....I'd expect at least a year is reasonable.