Cycle Help Please

nightmare1

Awards
I am a new member to this forum but I have been reading posts for awhile now. I have done a couple cycles in the past with nice results. I am 6 feet tall and I weigh about 230 pounds. With my next cycle, I hope to gain some more mass but mainly I am looking to cut.

The cycle that I was thinking about is:

Test Enanthate 800mg (Week 1 - Week 14)
Trenbolone Enanthate 400mg (Week1 - Week 12)
DBol 30mg (Week 1 - Week 4)
HCG 250 (2x per week)

I was also looking at taking "Cycle Support" from AI along with the other normal stuff. My PCT will be Clomid, Nolva, DHEA and LX.

I have had troubles in the past recovering and getting good "wood" again after my cycles. Just wondering what you think of the length of the cycle and amounts? I have taken Tren Ace before but never the Enanthate version. Will it shut me down harder? How is it compared to Deca?

Thanks for looking.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Tren E will shut you down just as hard, the only problem is that you will be on it longer than you would ace. So, its going to be even harder for you to recover.

Also, with the dbol in there, that wouldnt be my preference of choice for a cut. If you're going to cut i would do something like a prop/ace/var combo.

Gary46080

Awards
I agree with idunk, switch both enanthates over to test prop and tren acetate if you're cutting you won't hold nearly as much water and prop just has a way of leaning people out.. Also, I wouldn't really want to run tren for 12 weeks straight, try tren for the first 6 and switch to winny for the final 6, might be a good idea.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you are fine with the Esters you have, if your diet is solid I do not think you will bloat up on the Enanthate Ester. I would however take D-Bol out of the question, bad news for a cut. How close did you run the Tren to the end of your cycle before and at what dosage?

nightmare1

Awards
I think you are fine with the Esters you have, if your diet is solid I do not think you will bloat up on the Enanthate Ester. I would however take D-Bol out of the question, bad news for a cut. How close did you run the Tren to the end of your cycle before and at what dosage?
I ran my last cycle for 10 weeks of:

Test Prop 150mg EOD (Week 1 - Week 14)
Tren Ace 75mg EOD (Week 1 - Week 12)

I took awhile for recovery but I now realize that 12 weeks of Tren Ace may be a bit too long. My diet was good and I gained about over 15 pounds while still leaning out. I am not so concerned about bloat as I am about my system shutting down too much again. I love the way Tren made me feel otherwise and the strength gains were insane. Would Test Prop alone do much at all if I am worried about the Tren?

Can you combine a cycle into a cutting and bulking cycle? Bulk up front and than cut towards the end of it?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, alot of people do that. Personally, I will always keep my cycles one or the other, though you could do an extremely lean bulk with Tren and use it as more of a recomp.

If you are worried about recovery you could always shorten the Tren to 10 weeks, keep the Test at 14.

rake922

Awards
This cycle doesn't look too great for cutting

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what about tren/halo? I love that combo. Halotestin not halodrol though

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
what about tren/halo? I love that combo. Halotestin not halodrol though
I think that unless you are a powerlifter or competing in events similar, halostein isnt a good option because of its harshness. Theres really no reason to use unless you need to gain large amounts of strength with minimal weight gain.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Idunk and Mulletsoldier on this one, drop the D-bol and use Var instead. I love tren :dance:

nightmare1

Awards
So you are suggesting?

Var 40mg/day (Week 1 - Week 8)
HCG 250 (2x per week)

Would it be easier for me to recover if I just did a 8 week cycle of Test Prop and Tran Ace again with the Var instead of using the longer esters? If so, would you bump up the dosage from my last cycle to say:

Test Prop 200mg EOD (Week 1 - 8)
Tren Ace 75mg EOD (Week 1 - 8)
Var 40mg/day (Week 1 - 8)
HCG 250 (2x per week)

Also, I did a search and I am finding conflicting results about ED and EOD injections with the Prop and Ace. Which is better? I did EOD in the past but would ED be better?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well a short cycle would cause less suppression but your using HCG so i wouldn't worry about it, go with the longer cycle. The var dose and length looks good. I've only done eod for prop and tren ace and i liked it, ed is supposed to keep blood levels more stable but keep inmind that your never going to have TOTALLY stable hormone levels. It really depends on the person. Either cycle you posted would work well.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
So you are suggesting?

Var 40mg/day (Week 1 - Week 8)
HCG 250 (2x per week)

Would it be easier for me to recover if I just did a 8 week cycle of Test Prop and Tran Ace again with the Var instead of using the longer esters? If so, would you bump up the dosage from my last cycle to say:

Test Prop 200mg EOD (Week 1 - 8)
Tren Ace 75mg EOD (Week 1 - 8)
Var 40mg/day (Week 1 - 8)
HCG 250 (2x per week)

Also, I did a search and I am finding conflicting results about ED and EOD injections with the Prop and Ace. Which is better? I did EOD in the past but would ED be better?
If you use the prop and tren ace you still will want to use the test about 2 weeks longer than the tren ( will help with recovery). With ED injections you get more stable blood levels so is better IMO. I get less sides when using tren ED rather than EOD( less acne , less insomnia ect). Another reason I like tren ace ED is because it increases serotoneric amines in the brain and lowers brain serotonin( and causes aggression) ... This will happen with any highly androgenic anabolic steroids like tren but the only thing worse than this shunting of serotonin is having a roller coaster of blood levels making it worse so I recommend ED when using tren for that reason.. And Welcome to Aminds!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize that about the serotonin, that makes more sense why my moods were up and down when dosed at eod. I'll try ED next time.

nightmare1

Awards
Just for curiosity, would the original cycle I posted work well for bulking cycle down the road:

DBol 30mg (Week 1 - Week 4)
HCG 250 (2x per week)

I think Deca might work better in place of the Tren but I have heard some nasty **** about that stuff.