How liver toxic is nolvadex??

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Its somewhat tough on the liver, but no where near as bad as SD or m1t.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering because I've been hearing alot about this lately.And I often use nolva post cycle for 2 or 3 weeks and I WAS WONDERING if I was prolonging damage to my liver for an extra 3 weeks after my cycle

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
As long as you are taking your liver supps, you should be ok.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Its somewhat tough on the liver, but no where near as bad as superdrol or m1t.
Please check this out !!

Advanced Pharmaceutical Sciences Inc., PMB 146, 6400 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228, USA. [email protected]

In vitro assays involving primary cells are used routinely to evaluate organ-specific toxic effects, for instance, the use of primary hepatocytes to evaluate hepatotoxicity. A major drawback of an in vitro system is the lack of multiple organ interactions as observed in a whole organism. A novel cell culture system, the integrated discrete multiorgan cell culture system (IdMOC), is described here. The IdMOC is based on the "wells within a well" concept, consisting of a cell culture plate with larger, containing wells, within each of which are multiple smaller wells. Cells from multiple organs can be cultured initially in the small wells (one organ per well, each in its specialized medium). On the day of toxicity testing, a volume of drug-containing medium is added to the containing well to flood all inner wells, thereby interconnecting all the small wells. After testing, the overlying medium is removed and each cell type is evaluated for toxicity using appropriate endpoints. We report here the application of IdMOC in the evaluation of the cytotoxicity of tamoxifen, an anticancer agent with known human toxicity, on primary cells from multiple human organs: liver (hepatocytes), kidney (kidney cortical cells), lung (small airway epithelial cells), central nervous system (astrocytes), blood vessels (aortic endothelial cells) as well as the MCF-7 human breast adenocarcinoma cells. IdMOC produced results that can be used for the quantitative evaluation of its anticancer effects (i.e., cytotoxicity towards MCF-7 cells) versus its toxicity toward normal organs (i.e., liver, kidney, lung, CNS, blood vessels).

PMID: 15522266 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I argee Idunk, know where near as bad as m1t or superdrol!!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Women diagnosed with breast cancer can use Nolva for years. Its tough on the liver, true, but all SERMS are to one degree or another. But they also help return lipid values to normal (toremefine especially). AI's might be easier on the liver but they're also worse for your lipid profile.

With responsible use, as long as you dont have pre-existing liver issues, you'll be fine I would think.

BV

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I remember correctly liver carcinogenic properties of nolva has been proven wich is not the case with other SERM or not at the same extend

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another question how toxic to the liver is m1t compared to superdrol. I believe the general consensus is m1t is worse,but how much worse ??

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another question how toxic to the liver is m1t compared to superdrol. I believe the general consensus is m1t is worse,but how much worse ??
You can find blood work logs for M1t and Superdrol.
Have fun sorting.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
He's saying there a lot of information on M1T/Superdrol toxicity but its up to you to sort through it.

BV

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So your saying you don't know ?

The AST and ALT values were **** with both of them. It's just that M1t Would send your good cholesterol to the single digits, whereas Superdrol would send them to the low teens.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The point of this website is to discuss information with real people no ?? If I just want to look up information I' d get a book.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
The info in question is people blood results. No book is gonna give you the info you seek.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The point of this website is to discuss information with real people no ?? If I just want to look up information I' d get a book.
Oh snaps. I read on this website for about 6 months before I posted. There's so much information here that it's hard to ask a question that hasn't already been asked, debated and answered. Most of it is here unless you're dealing with new compounds. When it comes to Bread and Butter Prohormones like Superdrol and Methyl-1-Testosterone Your answers are pretty much searchable unless it's something like..... "I just started taking M1t, it's been 3 days and the right side of my lower back is now turning purple and red."

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True. But maybee someone has a personal experience of taking m1t with blood tests and superdrol with blood tests and would like to share the knowledge of which was more harsh. know what I mean ??

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True. But maybee someone has a personal experience of taking m1t with blood tests and superdrol with blood tests and would like to share the knowledge of which was more harsh. know what I mean ??
Ask Jayhawkk how he feels about M1T.

As he did 5 cycles in a year.

He's pretty experienced with it.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it would be nice if all the people that did SD and m1t would tell you about their results, but thats just not gonna happen. Do the research yourself as no one is going to or should do the work for you.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok thanks the only reason I'm asking is I've done both I have access to both , I like m1t a little better but will stick with superdrol if it's the lesser of 2 evils

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok thanks the only reason I'm asking is I've done both I have access to both , I like m1t a little better but will stick with superdrol if it's the lesser of 2 evils
M1t will deliver you with a great many blessings of acne.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
discussion implies both parties have knowledge.
teaching is where one party does and the other doesn't.