Formasin vs Clomid during cycle

1. Formasin vs Clomid during cycle

For estrogen control during a cycle to prevent gyno and other things associated with hightent E would formasin (suicide inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme) be better than clomid? I heard clomid has some reactions such as mood change, and it can detrement gains when used on cycle. However I cannot find any legitimate research done on formasin, does it really work as well as the sellers claim?

Thanks -

2. i have pretty much the same question, so i figured i should post it here as to not have two very similar threads running at the same time. i am trying to compare Nolva with Formasin however. i should be running a T-1 Pro cycle soon, and i have chosen Clomid for post-cycle estrogen control and natural testosterone elevation, but i want something around in case i see gyno symptoms or excessive bloat. Most of my research points to Nolva as the best while "on" to prevent gyno, but i havent really seen anything on formasin besides what the manufacturers have to say about it, and one thread posted by a member that says formasin worked very well for controllling bloat. I guess to sum up my question, how well does Formasin work for preventing gyno when one notices symptoms? i dont plan on using either the whole time I'm on, just if i experience puffy/sore nipples or excessive bloat. i already have a mild case of gyno left over from my teenage years, so that is my main concern. Thanks in advance for any input.
    •   

3. is there anybody out thereeee?

4. Nolva will definately work. Some people on here (bv I think) have used formasin and said it was very effective at controlling estrogen problems. You can do a search for it and find the old posts...

J

5. This is a great thread with alot of detail.
    He used it (formosin) when he felt to bloated...........
    read it, its full of good info.

BigV's cycle
    •   

6. Great help!

Thanks alot bud!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG vs. Clomid throughout cycle
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-20-2015, 11:23 AM
  2. Nolva vs Clomid & HCG for first cycle?
    By Jaykent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:18 PM
  3. Nolva vs. Clomid on MD-E cycle
    By LTFU in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 02:03 PM
  4. Use of clomid and nolvedex during cycle
    By gtsmotox333 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Clomid during cycle