M4ohn vs. Deca

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
M4ohn vs. Deca's healing properties

Is the methylated 4-0H nandrolone product enough like deca / nandrolone to get the ligament healing properties? Trying to heal a torn PCL and broken tibia. Thanks y'all.

-Soma

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN seems to heal joints a little, but it is nothing compared to 19 Nor or presumably, real Deca.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
on paper they are similar. in practice, however, m4ohn is totally different - for me anyway.

consider getting some IGF and a few months of PGH-T.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Your comparing apples and oranges here.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Bio, were you referring to transdermal 19-nor, ala pre-ban stuff?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I have never used Deca but the effects of 19 Nor seem to be pretty close in terms of what I have read. This was all back when it was legal, you understand. :thumbsup:

Murders libido for a loooong time though.

M4ohn..yeah, really nothing like the other nandrolones. A more pronounced neurotrophic effect IMO, very little mass gain..just a good hardener for cutting is the general consensus.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like M4OHN would be good to run with something wetter like 4-ad if you were to have any of that left.

Just outa curiosity Bio did you hold a lot of water on 19nor? I know that it lubes the joints pretty well and its not supposed to increase strength gains a huge amount but does put some nice size on but how bad was the water retention?

Thanks bro

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I had stacked it with 4AD trying to mimic a test/deca stack. It worked very well..but yes bloat is a major factor on this stack. 19Nor is not supposed to aromatize..but there sure seemed to be a lot more bloat then 4ad alone.

I've never run it solo.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had stacked it with 4AD trying to mimic a test/deca stack. It worked very well..but yes bloat is a major factor on this stack. 19Nor is not supposed to aromatize..but there sure seemed to be a lot more bloat then 4ad alone.

I've never run it solo.

Well thats the thing, i for sure wouldnt run 19nor solo soley for the fact that it kills libido and they say the strength gains arent the best, so i would stack it with 4-ad, but im a tad worried about the bloat! I dont want it to be to noticeable in my face, guess ill throw in a super dry compound in there somehwere or fix it somehow.

Thanks for ur input Bio.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
U Anabolics 16
S Anabolics 0
H Anabolics 1