Neck pain/stiffness PCT

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what the cause of this could be?

Just finished running a light cycle of SD at 10mg a day. I am currently using RXT for PCT (4x/day), as well as taking venom and supports. The whole day my neck has felt really swollen and tight, with a stiffness surrounding my adam's apple. When I pull my chin in to touch my chest it feels like my lymph nodes are being squashed. Possibility it's some weird DOMS from a heavy deadlift/shrug workout, but I'm just worried. Any ideas? Never had any problems with PCT before, and RXT seems to work better for me than Nolva.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Some have reported bad sides from Venom. RXT may be drying you out too much, particularly after a dry cycle like SD.

Some sort of infection might be inflaming your lymph nodes.

Or perhaps you tore or strained neck muscle.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I had something similar. It was something like hives around my neck and made my neck really puffy and itchy. I wasn't taking anything except NO Xplode and Cell Mass at the time. And I haven't had the problem since. Of course I'm off the BSN stuff now though...

My doc gave me some cream and antihistamines to clear up the neck area. I'd recommend seeing a doc and see if he can diagnose it. I don't really think it's from the supps. but maybe it's the Venom like bioman said.