Super Nandrolone....

1. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Super Nandrolone....

Does anyone know about PAR's super nandrolone..... He does not have any info on his website and I think 1fast is beginning testing of it...

1fast's email..." Thirdly, I need testers for a new transdermal product. No, I will not tell you what the ingredient(s) are. It will be using the superior Avant Gel as a carrying agent. I will be furnishing 4 bottles to test. Each tester will be provided with a month's supply of product. They will also be provided a place to post on 1fast400.com, just like the Cyclo 1-T Testers. If you would like to apply for this, please send me 1 paragraph telling me why I should choose you. Do not apply if you have recently done hormones in the past 4-6 weeks. Do not expect steroid like gains. If you feel you can provide documentation similar to the cyclo 1-T Testers, then I want you. Those who are choosen will be notified by email. I will have a decision on this by Friday, with customers getting the products by Monday next week."

Let me know what you guys think... Talk to ya....

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Something about not knowing exactly what is being used to shuttle them across, as well as  what makes it "super" doesn't jive well with me.

ManBeast
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.65%

Originally posted by ManBeast
    Something about not knowing exactly what is being used to shuttle them across, as well as  what makes it "super" doesn't jive well with me.

ManBeast
    well i think if he told you what was in it, it would be biased. e is trying to conduct a double blind experiment, so telling someone defeats the purpose. I mean, i amsure one will contain nothing, and one will contain the product.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

VERY VERY VERY INTERESTING! I'm going to have to keep my eyes on that one. That's a truly remarkable advancement (although... I can see this getting VERY VERY abused in my college gym.... damn chest-bi ONLY DORKS would get even LESS proportional.... ). I wonder if we can figure out what his brew has in it....

ManBeast
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.39%

wow!! if this lives up to its hypothesis, its gonna be revolutionary! imagine, site-specific transdermals that wouldnt need to be cycled, and would have little to no androgenic side-affects!! well, im gonna go look into this some more
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Interesting stuff.
  8. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't believe it.Especially the no shutdown of natural test... I guess we will see. I will have to reserch this one. Site growth even with steroids is still widely debated issue to begin with. Lets just sit back and watch.

You guys do realize that PAR DEUS is now in cahoots with PA because PA is the one that made the burn free 1-test..... Very interesting indeed...

Talk to ya...
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.63%

Originally posted by drfly
    wow!! if this lives up to its hypothesis, its gonna be revolutionary! imagine, site-specific transdermals that wouldnt need to be cycled, and would have little to no androgenic side-affects!! well, im gonna go look into this some more

This will take the fun of cycling, I am not Doctor but I play one on TV, you always needs to be cycling  so your body does not get use to same thing and after does not work or response to a level of PH administer, or become immune to a type of PH, then when this happen you will need to use higher doses to compensate. Any Feedback?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.39%

well of course u would eventually come off of it, but thats not what i was saying earlier, or at least not what i meant by not needing to cycle. what i was saying is that u wouldnt have to worry about it shutting down ur natural hormone production and/or permanently damaging it by going on prolonged use of ph, due to the fact that it would be site-specific. of course this is just part of the theory behind this whole thing, and the reason they r doing tests on it. if u read the article above u will see what im talking about. but yes, that it is a good point about needing to switch it up every once in a while so ur body doesnt become accustomed to it.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%

c2g i'll be a test rat. i hope/don't think you would kill 1 of us on purpose. 8^) let me know i'm game.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.63%

Originally posted by drfly
    well of course u would eventually come off of it, but thats not what i was saying earlier, or at least not what i meant by not needing to cycle. what i was saying is that u wouldnt have to worry about it shutting down ur natural hormone production and/or permanently damaging it by going on prolonged use of ph, due to the fact that it would be site-specific. of course this is just part of the theory behind this whole thing, and the reason they r doing tests on it. if u read the article above u will see what im talking about. but yes, that it is a good point about needing to switch it up every once in a while so ur body doesnt become accustomed to it.

Thanks for the clarification!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%

looks interesting. i got the email but i never read them. i wish par would have answered the q about cycle length.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.07%

I would really like to see how much better the "super nandrolone" product would be the nor product Avant has out now. By the way does BDC have any plans for a Nor product?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.67%

Originally posted by phil216
    I would really like to see how much better the "super nandrolone" product would be the nor product Avant has out now. By the way does BDC have any plans for a Nor product?
    Phil216 it looks like there is a bdc Nor coming soon. Check out the product request section. This should be a good thing b/c most people are interested in taking Nor but balk at the price. I can't tell when it is coming out.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.27%

What is the most someone has taken daily of nordiol transdermally?
  17. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Soon enough I will tell you what 600mg/day is like.... heheheh. Talk to ya
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.27%

Originally posted by curt2go
    Soon enough I will tell you what 600mg/day is like.... heheheh. Talk to ya
    I was thinking in the 600-800 range myself. And stack it with 200mg of TNE or 800-1,000mg of 4AD. I plan to use femara throughout the cycle though to combat water bloat.

Please keep me posted.
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.15%

Most ever, 1000mg 4-AD, 1000 MG nor, and 300 mg fina. It was in straight isopropyl alc, so absorption wasn't what it is now, but I LOVED that cycle..awesome gains.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.39%

hey wardog, what were the approximate amounts of fina, nor, and 4-ad that u were getting from that. and also, what the results like, weight gain, strength gain, etc...
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

You guys do realize that PAR DEUS is now in cahoots with PA because PA is the one that made the burn free 1-test..... Very interesting indeed...

He is just working on his product right now (cyclo 1-T). The only thing PA has done for Par is the Inrage product.
  22. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't think so. Why would you put a cyclo product in a transdermal. Just does not make sence mike...... In that mindandmuscle thread he said he is going to use burn free 1-t to start with testing.......Talk to ya...
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

I don't think so. Why would you put a cyclo product in a transdermal. Just does not make sence mike...... In that mindandmuscle thread he said he is going to use burn free 1-t to start with testing.......Talk to ya...

Some of us had batches of burn free a while back. The new runs Pat is doing is going all towards his cyclo product. There will not be any burn free produced for a while for bulk consumption.
  24. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Key words being for 'bulk consumption'. But it is out there and Par is testing it.... Talk to ya..
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

Curt, you don't know what your talking about.

I won't post the content of emails, but lets just say my information is a lot better than yours. Pat is not producing burn free 1-test for Par, myself or anyone else right now.
  26. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well as far as I knew Pat was the only one working on the burn free one test. SO where did you guys get it from if it was not from Pat? Talk to ya....
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

I, along with others, tested burn free a while back. We are talking 4-5 months ago. I'm talking about now. There is nothing being produced for anyone other than Ergo.
  28. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

But Par said he is going to use burn free 1-test in his new product fro testing . Where is he getting that from? Talk to ya
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

For his beta testing (we are talking less than 10 bottles) he will be getting from PA. We are talking about less than 100g. I'm talking about PA making raws in large enough batches (kilo's) so Par or anyone else could use them in products.
  30. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanx thats all I wanted to hear.... Talk to ya
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.5%

how bout super-deca, or super-dbol
  32. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

nandrolone is deca.....hehehehe. Talk to ya...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super Bowl Predictions!
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:14 PM
  2. Super One+ Cycle Log
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 11:17 PM
  3. Funny ninja story to get you super pumped/pissed
    By ex_banana-eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3