Super Nandrolone....

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know about PAR's super nandrolone..... He does not have any info on his website and I think 1fast is beginning testing of it...

1fast's email..." Thirdly, I need testers for a new transdermal product. No, I will not tell you what the ingredient(s) are. It will be using the superior Avant Gel as a carrying agent. I will be furnishing 4 bottles to test. Each tester will be provided with a month's supply of product. They will also be provided a place to post on 1fast400.com, just like the Cyclo 1-T Testers. If you would like to apply for this, please send me 1 paragraph telling me why I should choose you. Do not apply if you have recently done hormones in the past 4-6 weeks. Do not expect steroid like gains. If you feel you can provide documentation similar to the cyclo 1-T Testers, then I want you. Those who are choosen will be notified by email. I will have a decision on this by Friday, with customers getting the products by Monday next week."

Let me know what you guys think... Talk to ya....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Something about not knowing exactly what is being used to shuttle them across, as well as  what makes it "super" doesn't jive well with me.

ManBeast

Kay

Awards
Something about not knowing exactly what is being used to shuttle them across, as well as  what makes it "super" doesn't jive well with me.

ManBeast
well i think if he told you what was in it, it would be biased. e is trying to conduct a double blind experiment, so telling someone defeats the purpose. I mean, i amsure one will contain nothing, and one will contain the product.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
VERY VERY VERY INTERESTING! I'm going to have to keep my eyes on that one. That's a truly remarkable advancement (although... I can see this getting VERY VERY abused in my college gym.... damn chest-bi ONLY DORKS would get even LESS proportional.... :rolleyes:). I wonder if we can figure out what his brew has in it.... :D

ManBeast

drfly

Awards
wow!! if this lives up to its hypothesis, its gonna be revolutionary! imagine, site-specific transdermals that wouldnt need to be cycled, and would have little to no androgenic side-affects!! well, im gonna go look into this some more

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe it.Especially the no shutdown of natural test... I guess we will see. I will have to reserch this one. Site growth even with steroids is still widely debated issue to begin with. Lets just sit back and watch.

You guys do realize that PAR DEUS is now in cahoots with PA because PA is the one that made the burn free 1-test..... Very interesting indeed...

Talk to ya...

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by drfly
wow!! if this lives up to its hypothesis, its gonna be revolutionary! imagine, site-specific transdermals that wouldnt need to be cycled, and would have little to no androgenic side-affects!! well, im gonna go look into this some more

This will take the fun of cycling, I am not Doctor but I play one on TV, you always needs to be cycling  so your body does not get use to same thing and after does not work or response to a level of PH administer, or become immune to a type of PH, then when this happen you will need to use higher doses to compensate. Any Feedback?

drfly

Awards
well of course u would eventually come off of it, but thats not what i was saying earlier, or at least not what i meant by not needing to cycle. what i was saying is that u wouldnt have to worry about it shutting down ur natural hormone production and/or permanently damaging it by going on prolonged use of ph, due to the fact that it would be site-specific. of course this is just part of the theory behind this whole thing, and the reason they r doing tests on it. if u read the article above u will see what im talking about. but yes, that it is a good point about needing to switch it up every once in a while so ur body doesnt become accustomed to it.

"THE TICK"

Awards
c2g i'll be a test rat. i hope/don't think you would kill 1 of us on purpose. 8^) let me know i'm game.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by drfly
well of course u would eventually come off of it, but thats not what i was saying earlier, or at least not what i meant by not needing to cycle. what i was saying is that u wouldnt have to worry about it shutting down ur natural hormone production and/or permanently damaging it by going on prolonged use of ph, due to the fact that it would be site-specific. of course this is just part of the theory behind this whole thing, and the reason they r doing tests on it. if u read the article above u will see what im talking about. but yes, that it is a good point about needing to switch it up every once in a while so ur body doesnt become accustomed to it.

Thanks for the clarification!

shady

Awards
looks interesting. i got the email but i never read them. i wish par would have answered the q about cycle length.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I would really like to see how much better the "super nandrolone" product would be the nor product Avant has out now. By the way does BDC have any plans for a Nor product?

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I would really like to see how much better the "super nandrolone" product would be the nor product Avant has out now. By the way does BDC have any plans for a Nor product?
Phil216 it looks like there is a bdc Nor coming soon. Check out the product request section. This should be a good thing b/c most people are interested in taking Nor but balk at the price. I can't tell when it is coming out.

SteveDFW

Awards
What is the most someone has taken daily of nordiol transdermally?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Soon enough I will tell you what 600mg/day is like.... heheheh. Talk to ya

SteveDFW

Awards
Soon enough I will tell you what 600mg/day is like.... heheheh. Talk to ya
I was thinking in the 600-800 range myself. And stack it with 200mg of TNE or 800-1,000mg of 4AD. I plan to use femara throughout the cycle though to combat water bloat.

Please keep me posted.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Most ever, 1000mg 4-AD, 1000 MG nor, and 300 mg fina. It was in straight isopropyl alc, so absorption wasn't what it is now, but I LOVED that cycle..awesome gains.

drfly

Awards
hey wardog, what were the approximate amounts of fina, nor, and 4-ad that u were getting from that. and also, what the results like, weight gain, strength gain, etc...

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You guys do realize that PAR DEUS is now in cahoots with PA because PA is the one that made the burn free 1-test..... Very interesting indeed...

He is just working on his product right now (cyclo 1-T). The only thing PA has done for Par is the Inrage product.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I don't think so. Why would you put a cyclo product in a transdermal. Just does not make sence mike...... In that mindandmuscle thread he said he is going to use burn free 1-t to start with testing.......Talk to ya...

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so. Why would you put a cyclo product in a transdermal. Just does not make sence mike...... In that mindandmuscle thread he said he is going to use burn free 1-t to start with testing.......Talk to ya...

Some of us had batches of burn free a while back. The new runs Pat is doing is going all towards his cyclo product. There will not be any burn free produced for a while for bulk consumption.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Key words being for 'bulk consumption'. But it is out there and Par is testing it.... Talk to ya..

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Curt, you don't know what your talking about.

I won't post the content of emails, but lets just say my information is a lot better than yours. Pat is not producing burn free 1-test for Par, myself or anyone else right now.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well as far as I knew Pat was the only one working on the burn free one test. SO where did you guys get it from if it was not from Pat? Talk to ya....

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I, along with others, tested burn free a while back. We are talking 4-5 months ago. I'm talking about now. There is nothing being produced for anyone other than Ergo.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
But Par said he is going to use burn free 1-test in his new product fro testing . Where is he getting that from? Talk to ya

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
For his beta testing (we are talking less than 10 bottles) he will be getting from PA. We are talking about less than 100g. I'm talking about PA making raws in large enough batches (kilo's) so Par or anyone else could use them in products.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Thanx thats all I wanted to hear.... Talk to ya

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
nandrolone is deca.....hehehehe. Talk to ya... ;)