Help Planning Another Cycle

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I have done a couple cycles in the past with very nice gains. My first cycle a couple of years ago was:

500mg of Test e (Week 1-12)
30 mg of dbol (Week 1-4)
250iu of HCG (2x week)

2nd Cycle:

1-14 Test e 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
1-13 eq 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
1-4 superdrol 20mg/day
250iu of HCG (2x week)

3rd Cycle:

Test Prop 150mg/eod (Week 1-12)
Tren Ace 75mg/eod (Week 1-10)
Proviron 25mg /ed
250iu of HCG (2x Week)

If I wanted to do a future cycle and went back to a cycle similar to my first but lets say:

750mg of Test e (Week 1-12)
30 mg of dbol (Week 1-4)
250iu of HCG (2x week)

Would I still see good gains like I did at first? I liked the 3rd cycle the best but the eod shots got to get old. I have thought Deca but I do not like the sides I hear about it. Any other suggestions would be great.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Why dont you try the test and tren E instead of the ace. If you didnt see many sides with the ace, then you should be good to go with E.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you try the test and tren E instead of the ace. If you didnt see many sides with the ace, then you should be good to go with E.
Sounds good to me.. I think tren E would be a great addition to your cycle...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump to what these fellas said. The Enanthate ester of Trenbolone is not great for first time runners because of the longer half/active life of the compound without knowing how it will react to your body. Considering you ran it with no problems, why don't your try something like:

750mg Test E (1-14)
450mg Tren E (1-12)
Superdrol 20mg (1-4) D-Bol 30mg (1-4)
250 IU HCG

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Bump to what these fellas said. The Enanthate ester of Trenbolone is not great for first time runners because of the longer half/active life of the compound without knowing how it will react to your body. Considering you ran it with no problems, why don't your try something like:

750mg Test E (1-14)
450mg Tren E (1-12)
Superdrol 20mg (1-4) D-Bol 30mg (1-4)
250 IU HCG
Thanks. It sounds like a good plan. 450mg of Trenbolone Enanthate the typical starting amount? How would it be different compared to tren ACE? I like dbol to kick start.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I am planning on starting the cycle below in a couple of week and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to replace the Test E with Test Prop for the last two weeks so I can start PCT quicker. Also, do you think I will need something for bloat? I have not had it in prior cycles but not sure with the Tren E.

Thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am planning on starting the cycle below in a couple of week and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to replace the Test E with Test Prop for the last two weeks so I can start post cycle therapy quicker. Also, do you think I will need something for bloat? I have not had it in prior cycles but not sure with the Tren E.

Thanks
You could also bookend if you choose. Kick it off with Prop instead of an oral, that would be easier on your body with more maintainable gains. Then just bookend so you have more of an exact idea of when to come off.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
You could also bookend if you choose. Kick it off with Prop instead of an oral, that would be easier on your body with more maintainable gains. Then just bookend so you have more of an exact idea of when to come off.
So would the cycle look like?

750mg Test E (1-14)
450mg Tren E (1-12)
150mg/EoD Test Prop (1-2)
150mg/EoD Test Prop (12-14)
250 IU HCG (2x Week)

Or would you do the Prop for 4 weeks to start?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So would the cycle look like?

750mg Test E (1-14)
450mg Tren E (1-12)
150mg/EoD Test Prop (1-2)
150mg/EoD Test Prop (12-14)
250 IU HCG (2x Week)

Or would you do the Prop for 4 weeks to start?
Yeah, I was gonna say you could go 4-6 weeks with the Prop to begin, and then just keep it the same at the end.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how did you like the proviron in the 3rd cycle? if it was good maybe you should throw that in there too.

im pretty sure you are set in your hcg on cycle plan but i have read good things on hcg use one week each month in stead of every week. 500iu for a week out of every 4 weeks. just a thought.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
how did you like the proviron in the 3rd cycle? if it was good maybe you should throw that in there too.

im pretty sure you are set in your hcg on cycle plan but i have read good things on hcg use one week each month in stead of every week. 500iu for a week out of every 4 weeks. just a thought.
I really liked the Proviron on the 3rd cycle. It seemed to help solidify the gains.

There seems to be a lot of debate on HCG and if you should run it throughout the cycle or wait until you are few weeks in on long cycles. I kind of always followed the Swale way of things.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 23
Cycle Logs 7
jlorenzo92 Bulking 12
Anabolics 13
Doorkicker Cycle Logs 0