high levels of prolactine and prohormones

neurotic

Awards
Hello,

I know that sometimes the cause of gyno is not estrogen, but prolactine, what I really don't know is what is the cause of high prolactine levels, I mean, the source of gyno problems you get out of prohormones or steroids is always related to estrogen and progesterone or might it, as well, be related to prolactine? What steroids & prohormones tend to "aromatize" in prolactine and what can I take in order to "block" prolactine?

Thanks.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
tren is one of the steriods that can do this. As for blocking it, I think some people have had some success with bromo

neurotic

Awards
So the steroids that promote prolactine are DHT derivatives? Umm, interesting that precisely the steroids that should help you with gyno, for they are estrogen anti-agonists, might promote some worse form of gyno, because of galactorrea

Jay Mc

Awards
prolactin is a hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary. It causes women to start lactating. Prolactin problems are usually only seen in the extremely obese male and are generally related to high estrogen levels in said males...

J

neurotic

Awards
prolactin is a hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary. It causes women to start lactating. Prolactin problems are usually only seen in the extremely obese male and are generally related to high estrogen levels in said males...

J
So what do you mean? Addressing estrogen with nolvadex and/or arimidex will also address prolactine?

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Bromocriptine or even chaste berry will help lower prolactin levels in men. No, anti-e's will do nothing for high prolactin levels.

Jay Mc

Awards
If you take AAS or PH you are jacking with your hormone levels. There are some serrious consequence to be reckoned with in doing such. Its not a guarantee that they will happen but they might. If this isn't something that sits well with you AAS and PH aren't for you.

The fact of the matter is you can build a great body with out them. You seem really concerned about the risks...have you asked yourself a couple questions like, a) am I at a point where I can't advance w/o hormones? Most people are no where near their genetic potential and could get a lot closer through changes in diet and workout routine. b) do I realize the risks of using gear? If you do and don't like them don't use.

Just my thoughts.

J