Precontest Cycle - HMAX/MTRN/MZol/SD

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I need some help planning a cycle for my contest. I'm at 14% bodyfat and 14 weeks out. Going to start hardcore at 12 weeks out. I need help figuring out contest specific timing and doseages of when to run everything. Here's what I am thinking.

HMAX: 50mg/day: wk 1-3
MTRN: 6mg/day: wk 1-6
MZOL: 300mg/day: wk 1-6
Superdrol: 20mg/day wk 4-6

Obviously all of the cycle support. Also going to rotate between Venom and EC every 2 weeks (might end up throwing clen in there)

Calories will be dropped SIGNIFICANTLY. Probably will go down to 1600 cals a day once I hit about 180 lbs... That seems like it's very low, but I have a reason. I was VERY aggressive in my last cycle in terms of trying to lose as much bodyfat as possible while just retaining muscle. I went on a 1kcal defecit and kept superdrol low at 10mg/day, yet ended up gaining 8 lbs. I would actually like to drop 2lbs/week this time and come in looking like this

:bb2:

Any input?

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need some help planning a cycle for my contest. I'm at 14% bodyfat and 14 weeks out. Going to start hardcore at 12 weeks out. I need help figuring out contest specific timing and doseages of when to run everything. Here's what I am thinking.

HMAX: 50mg/day: wk 1-3
MTRN: 6mg/day: wk 1-6
MZOL: 300mg/day: wk 1-6
Superdrol: 20mg/day wk 4-6

Obviously all of the cycle support. Also going to rotate between Venom and EC every 2 weeks (might end up throwing clen in there)

Calories will be dropped SIGNIFICANTLY. Probably will go down to 1600 cals a day once I hit about 180 lbs... That seems like it's very low, but I have a reason. I was VERY aggressive in my last cycle in terms of trying to lose as much bodyfat as possible while just retaining muscle. I went on a 1kcal defecit and kept superdrol low at 10mg/day, yet ended up gaining 8 lbs. I would actually like to drop 2lbs/week this time and come in looking like this

:bb2:

Any input?
One thing that stick outs big time to me is the 300mg ED of ZOL, I ran this compound @ 150mg ED and seen great results. Also the TRN @ 6mg has been shown to give off some nasty sides. I ran this @ 4mg and again seen great results. What kinds of cycles have u done before?

Jared

Awards
From my experience, Halodrol for three weeks is not really worthwhile. It's progression is slow, unlike the Superdrol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd switch the sdrol to the start of the cycle if you are trying to make weight for a weight class you don't want all the glycogen retention that goes with s-drol or even just leave the sdrol out all together. Have you run Trn before if not start at 4mg mzol might dry out your joints at the dose especially for 6 weeks making it harder to work out.

Also in droppin fat how was your diet. Because I managed to drop bf% with out a caloric deficit just diet and cardio. maybe outline your diet it will be the most important part of pre contest

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Diet should be in-line. Can't really give any specifics, because I'm being trained by someone w/ a specific program. I've done 1AD/4AD, M1t, and superdrol before (not all at once obviously, lol). The weird thing -- not a SINGLE side. It's probably stupid that I haven't done bloodwork, but I've run everything at pretty high dosages... 20mg/day of M1t and SD, and have not yet felt a single side. A little bit of letharghy on SD at 20mg/day, but that's all. Good idea to starting MTRN at 4mg tho.

Not trying to make a specific weight, but I would like to be as dry as possible for the contest obviously. So you're saying leave SD out and just switch HMAX to 4 weeks? Only reason I wanted SD in there is because I've never used HMAX before, but SD gives me amazing gains with just 10mg/day on a cut.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not trying to make a specific weight, but I would like to be as dry as possible for the contest obviously. So you're saying leave SD out and just switch HMAX to 4 weeks? Only reason I wanted SD in there is because I've never used HMAX before, but SD gives me amazing gains with just 10mg/day on a cut.
If you dont have to make a specific weight class then run the sdrol if you want to but rember running a 3 compound scheme is harder to adjust when preparing for a contest because it's harder to know what is doing what. for instance is the strength from the drol or the trn? should i up doses or lower them?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Good idea. I really don't like the idea of the amount of weight gain I put on with Superdrol, even when cutting. I know that much of it is from glycogen retention, but I would like to be very aggressive with my bodyfat lowering.

Do you think it would be easier if I just stick with MegaTRN/MegaZol and drop the halodrol?

SANTAFEDREAM

Awards
The stack of mega trn/megazol will produce a great deal of definition as they work syngeristically together....i have never used halodrol so i am unaware of its effects. Superdrol i like and will produce a suprior hardening effect stacking it with mega trn. i have seen no side effects using mega trn but then again you should only use for 30 days and switch protocols.

as far as the venom and clen...do not combine the two as the effect on your beta receptors can and will lead to heart problems if not heart attacks. for superior fat burning while hardening i suggest the use of jet fuel 3 caps 2xd/ with venom special tactics 2 caps 2xd for 6-8 weeks and you will ripped as long as your diet is dead on.

this may sound different but i have used the venom 3.0 during a mass phase because the heat i produced allowed me to burn more calories and eat more when i wanted to not when i had too. of course i just used 1 tab in the morning and its efect lasted all day. i was able to put on lean muscle tissue without fat...this approach worked for me.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just posted on one of your other threads, then I saw this one. It's interesting, b/c I'm running a pretty similar stack, that I actually started today. I'm goign with TRN at 4mg, Zol at 150, Dicana (6 a day), then alternating Venom 3.0 and AMP every week. One of the other memebers on here (PistonPump, was it?) suggested that it's best to run your Zol 1 week longer than the TRN, by the way.

Also I'm going to be adding clen as well, but during PCT. You've gotta watch your heart. PHs/designers increase your BP, you know.