MMA AAS advice needed...

  1. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    46
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

    MMA AAS advice needed...


    heres the deal. I am pretty knowledgeable about AAS usage for strictly bodybuilding purposes. recently however I have rekindled my love for Brazillian Jiu Jitsu and have been splitting my training between that and weights. in 6 months I have gone down from 245lbs (at 6'3 1/2") to 220lbs. BF is about 14%. This has been due to the massive increase in cardio. I'm adjusting my calories up but it is tough to put on weight. My goal is to be 235 at 10%. I have no clue what fighters use to keep size on with all the extensive cardio that goes with fight training. I am looking for some tips to help with my goal. I'm not looking to use 1G of test and 100 mg anadrol to get to that weight quickly. I want to keep the bodyfat low, not hurt my joints and continue putting on size. Any advice????
    thanks for taking the time to look this over.
    Pestis

  2. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2153
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    64.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sounds like winny is the drug of choice in MMA, but I don't think it would help you put on much weight.
  3. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,518
    Rep Power
    170754
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    need to know if you are in a position where you might be tested?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    46
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    need to know if you are in a position where you might be tested?
    Good question. no I wont. I compete in Gi Jiu Jitsu and no Gi submission fighting tournaments. no testing.
  5. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    46
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Sounds like winny is the drug of choice in MMA, but I don't think it would help you put on much weight.
    My guess is that this is for the same reason novice bodybuilders use winny. they probably read a steroid profile and saw that it is good for sparing muscle while cutting. I seriously doubt most fighters have half the AAS knowledge as some of the people on this board.
    thanks for the input, keep it comin'
  6. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,518
    Rep Power
    170754
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pestis
    Good question. no I wont. I compete in Gi Jiu Jitsu and no Gi submission fighting tournaments. no testing.

    Ok so you are in a different boat then me well for something easy on joints and not many sides I would go with a something like eq for 16-20 weeks maybe 400mg no higher than 600. Very easy mild cycle not hard on joints and weight won't come on FAST or be water. you could throw in some anavar but var is pretty expensive. I like tren but it's been shown to cut down on endurance and winny is bad on my joints so I don't think it's good for a grappler. at 400mg that would be just 2cc's a week if it's 200mg/ml so 1 shot a week very easy smooth cycle
  7. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    46
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Ok so you are in a different boat then me well for something easy on joints and not many sides I would go with a something like eq for 16-20 weeks maybe 400mg no higher than 600. Very easy mild cycle not hard on joints and weight won't come on FAST or be water. you could throw in some anavar but var is pretty expensive. I like tren but it's been shown to cut down on endurance and winny is bad on my joints so I don't think it's good for a grappler. at 400mg that would be just 2cc's a week if it's 200mg/ml so 1 shot a week very easy smooth cycle
    mixedup. that sounds like a good cycle plan. I dont have access to EQ though. How about a moderate dose of deca with an AI to reduce water retention, moderate dose test and maybe some leftover m4ohn instead of anavar? Igf-1 would be at the beginning and end as well.
  8. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,518
    Rep Power
    170754
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pestis
    mixedup. that sounds like a good cycle plan. I dont have access to EQ though. How about a moderate dose of deca with an AI to reduce water retention, moderate dose test and maybe some leftover m4ohn instead of anavar? Igf-1 would be at the beginning and end as well.

    do you mean moderate dose of test and deca? or are you asking bout running solo? You could also run a cycle off 400-500mg of test by itself you will get slow steady keepable gains.
  9. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    46
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    do you mean moderate dose of test and deca? or are you asking bout running solo? You could also run a cycle off 400-500mg of test by itself you will get slow steady keepable gains.
    I was thinking around 400mg deca and 600mg test cyp for 16 weeks. deca will be easy on the joints and those levels should be easy to maintain slow consistant growth without bloating. what are your thoughts?
  10. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,518
    Rep Power
    170754
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pestis
    I was thinking around 400mg deca and 600mg test cyp for 16 weeks. deca will be easy on the joints and those levels should be easy to maintain slow consistant growth without bloating. what are your thoughts?

    I really think that looks like a standard BB BULKING cycle which is not really what you are looking for from my understanding correct? I think you could go with 500mg of test alone and be fine.
  11. New Member
    Irish480's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    199
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    85.09%

    Stanzonal... but don't get caught like retarded kimo
  12. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    46
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    I really think that looks like a standard BB BULKING cycle which is not really what you are looking for from my understanding correct? I think you could go with 500mg of test alone and be fine.
    yes and no. the chemicals would be right for bulking but doses would be more like 750mg or more for test and 500-600mg deca.
    I hear what you are saying though.
    hhhmmmmm
  13. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

    Oral Turinabol. Just ask the East German...
  14. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    3016
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    59.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I like the test deca cycle with an AI but I would go with lower doses and take your time gaining quality muscle.
  15. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    46
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    I like the test deca cycle with an AI but I would go with lower doses and take your time gaining quality muscle.
    Thanks wasted! anyone else?
  16. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    test/anavar. eq would also be a nice addition. also, you could always give something like superdrol or pheraplex a go although i would opt for the injects. take something like cissus while on cycle to relieve any joint issues.
  17. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    926
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Anavar, 100%. Best steroid for your needs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MMA AAS advice needed...
    By pestis in forum MMA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 12:53 AM
  2. Serious advice needed on routine habits!!!
    By jamalgq in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 10:50 AM
  3. tne- advice needed big pete
    By dalejmurphy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 08:28 AM
  4. cycle advice needed
    By canadian champ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2004, 02:23 AM
  5. M4OHN Advice needed
    By Dump1567 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 08:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in