superdrol question I couldn't answer with SEARCH

nobady

Awards
I am going to run a 3 week superdrol cycle 20, 20, 30
I workout heavy 3 weeks on 1 week deload (no lifting at all or very little and light just to keep the blood flowing)
When would I start the superdrol?
-the 1st day back in the gym
-a few days before the gym
Or should I try to skip that deload week for 1 cycle and try to go 6 straight weeks without the deload?
I appreciate any help

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my opinion do your deload work out for one week and 2nd week of working start s-drol work out for 3 weeks for a total of 4 weeks straight. does that make sense how I wrote it?

precious_roy

Awards
I am going to run a 3 week superdrol cycle 20, 20, 30
I workout heavy 3 weeks on 1 week deload (no lifting at all or very little and light just to keep the blood flowing)
When would I start the superdrol?
-the 1st day back in the gym
-a few days before the gym
Or should I try to skip that deload week for 1 cycle and try to go 6 straight weeks without the deload?
I appreciate any help
Skip the deloading, if that is like strategic deconditioning (HST). There really is no need to do that; the effect of the superdrol will override any added hypertrophy benefit that comes from deloading for a period and then starting up again.

nobady

Awards
The deload week isn't for the muscles it is for the joints and CNS. After 3 weeks of heavy lifting I'm fried (now that I'm in my 30's recovery is key)but maybe with the superdrol's help I can make it 6 weeks. This is my 1st PH experience it should be interesting.
By the way what is HST?

nobady

Awards
my opinion do your deload work out for one week and 2nd week of working start s-drol work out for 3 weeks for a total of 4 weeks straight. does that make sense how I wrote it?
Do you mean start Superdrol during the deload and continue through my 3 heavy weeks?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you mean start Superdrol during the deload and continue through my 3 heavy weeks?
let me try and make it more clear btw I like the deload week because I like to be refreshed before I start a cycle as I know I will be going extra Hard whle on.

Week 1 deload preload supporting supps
Week 2 workout and continue preload supporting supps
week 3 s-drol
week 4 s-drol
week 5 s-drol

Hope that helps. the reason i have week 2 no s-drol is because I think you want your joints and ligaments to have a chance to get used to working out again before the s-drol so when you put up the heavier weights it won't be as cold as if you started the s-drol right after your deload week.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
let me try and make it more clear btw I like the deload week because I like to be refreshed before I start a cycle as I know I will be going extra Hard whle on.

Week 1 deload preload supporting supps
Week 2 workout and continue preload supporting supps
week 3 s-drol
week 4 s-drol
week 5 s-drol

Hope that helps. the reason i have week 2 no s-drol is because I think you want your joints and ligaments to have a chance to get used to working out again before the s-drol so when you put up the heavier weights it won't be as cold as if you started the s-drol right after your deload week.
that looks solid