Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!


    Wednesday August 2nd, my life has changed. I took it in the butt for the first time today!!!


    Stop smiling Ubi!

    SO I walk into this nice looking farmicia today in CR. I walk right up and say I need TWO things 1)Testoserona 2) Diarrea medicine. The later doesn't concern this story unless you are paying attention to the title of this thread. He says sure, one moment. He comes back a few seconds later with a box of sostenen. Or close, I quickly read the ingrediants and said SI! I said I need a lot of that and 30 pills of the other. For the record, I am not sure where I contracted the parasitic gringo killer in me, but I know it has something to do with the little village of small people I ate in the last week while going catabolic.

    I say "and some darts, er needles" while doing this poking action to my bicep. He looks at me pretty funny and points to a NICE looking female doc and says" She can applicate it for you. " I said here, he nodded. SWEET!!!

    SO I wait about five minutes and she is quite busy and then she motions for me to come into the back room and here is where it gets funny. I haven't studied the part of Spanish yet that involves telling someone to strip. SO I roll up my sleeve getting my delt ready, she shakes her pretty head no. She motions to my pants and I say OK, and I undo them enough to show her a little upper cheek. She shakes her head no and in Spanish says "Drop your pants you gigante gringo. I smile and oblige.

    Long story short, today I got stabbed in the butt and I loved it. I will see the good doc three times a week now until I leave.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  2. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,711
    Rep Power
    513544
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    88.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    lol. Nice. An enterprising young man could set a vacation-spa-clinic there and do pretty well. Especially if they had hot doctors poking you in the arse!
  3. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    lol. Nice. An enterprising young man could set a vacation-spa-clinic there and do pretty well. Especially if they had hot doctors poking you in the arse!
    I may so be agreeing with you it isn't funny. Call it camp short ester! The idea is certainly floating in my brain!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9663
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sounds like you liked taking it in the azz Motiv8.


    Remind me to catch a plane to Costa Rica sometime soon...
  5. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    94.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro



    ummmmmm yeah, ok
  6. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    what are the laws down there for AAS?
  7. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1078
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    what are the laws down there for anabolic steroids?
    From the sounds of it, pretty damn strict. But evidently you can get butt-raped by a hot tranny doctor pretty easily.
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27065
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Now you are getting that extra 10% injected into your ass!!
  9. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What is so cool is the Farmi is just 100 metes away from my house. I can literally walk across a supermarket and get it. Prostitution is legal here. So it is a pretty liberal country to say the least. At least tolerent. The price isn't as good but it was a swear looking redi-ject? Meaning it came in a syringe and fit in my butt like key in lock. Needless to say I am putting her on my friends and family network.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  10. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2152
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    64.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    What is so cool is the Farmi is just 100 metes away from my house. I can literally walk across a supermarket and get it. Prostitution is legal here. So it is a pretty liberal country to say the least. At least tolerent. The price isn't as good but it was a swear looking redi-ject? Meaning it came in a syringe and fit in my butt like key in lock. Needless to say I am putting her on my friends and family network.
    Awesome news, I think, but you do realize that sust is not a suppository, right

    Glad to hear things are working out. BTW, you may have brought the sickness with you from Mexico. Shoot me a PM if you need any help with el Espanol. How are your skills so far?
  11. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Awesome news, I think, but you do realize that sust is not a suppository, right

    Glad to hear things are working out. BTW, you may have brought the sickness with you from Mexico. Shoot me a PM if you need any help with el Espanol. How are your skills so far?
    Improving, but now I think anytime a cute Spanish women whispers something behind me; I will drop trow to be safe.

    I know my girlfriend will love the explanation on that one!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  12. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh my god I'm going to Costa Rica for sure.
  13. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27398
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Are not the redi-jects like an 18ga pin? No wonder she said no to the delt.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  14. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Are not the redi-jects like an 18ga pin? No wonder she said no to the delt.

    I hear 18 gauge shoots fairly well in the delt. Just scarier.
  15. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9663
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Why Sust? Is enan or cyp not available?
    Was that all that was available?

    It's just that no one advocates sust. for a first cycle...
  16. New Member
    Ripw4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    29.45%

    Donde esta la putarija?

    remember that one!
  17. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Why Sust? Is enan or cyp not available?
    Was that all that was available?

    It's just that no one advocates sust. for a first cycle...
    Trust me, the anabolic journey has just begun. It was just the first and fastest form of test that was brought to me. And it came with a hot-azz nurse. I am not uncomfortable with sust. The size of the needle was pretty big I thought. I was sore today walking allll over San Jose; but I couldn't be angry. I finally got to take it in the AZZ for the team! I was eating andriol too, now wonder I got so many job offers. I was the calmest, most confident man they had ever met!

    I will ask about simple, long ester to follow up the sust. Maybe something that doesn't come with a frickin butt bazooka!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  18. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Trust me, the anabolic journey has just begun. It was just the first and fastest form of test that was brought to me. And it came with a hot-azz nurse. I am not uncomfortable with sust. The size of the needle was pretty big I thought. I was sore today walking allll over San Jose; but I couldn't be angry. I finally got to take it in the AZZ for the team! I was eating andriol too, now wonder I got so many job offers. I was the calmest, most confident man they had ever met!

    I will ask about simple, long ester to follow up the sust. Maybe something that doesn't come with a frickin butt bazooka!
    Also, what is the best position to take it in the can? I was bent over with all my weight on one leg... getting the shot in the other.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27065
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Also, what is the best position to take it in the can? I was bent over with all my weight on one leg... getting the shot in the other.
    This is only my first cycle, but I have noticed that sitting down has been the most comfortable app. site for the Ventro for me. Though if someone else is doing the pinning that could be a very good way..
  20. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Trust me, the anabolic journey has just begun. It was just the first and fastest form of test that was brought to me. And it came with a hot-azz nurse. I am not uncomfortable with sust. The size of the needle was pretty big I thought. I was sore today walking allll over San Jose; but I couldn't be angry. I finally got to take it in the AZZ for the team! I was eating andriol too, now wonder I got so many job offers. I was the calmest, most confident man they had ever met!

    I will ask about simple, long ester to follow up the sust. Maybe something that doesn't come with a frickin butt bazooka!
    motiv8er could you shoot me an email? i am coming to central america later this year and want to get some tips from you, if you dont mind....anti-diarrheal and otherwise.

    reeses@safe-mail.net
  21. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27398
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Also, what is the best position to take it in the can? I was bent over with all my weight on one leg... getting the shot in the other.
    That is how I do it when my wife does it for me. Works great.

    Nothing wrong with sust, first cycle or not as long as you pin at least 3x ew. You can run it the duration of the cycle but I prefer the lower cost of vials and a needle that doesn't look like a soda straw. I have used sust with the supplied needle and it wasn't terribly painfull but you have to watch that she doesn't inject too fast. Those 18 ga flow like water and can leave a nice knot if you don't take it slow and can tear the tissue up with even a small amount of lateral movement due to the larger surface area on the blade.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  22. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    That is how I do it when my wife does it for me. Works great.

    Nothing wrong with sust, first cycle or not as long as you pin at least 3x ew. You can run it the duration of the cycle but I prefer the lower cost of vials and a needle that doesn't look like a soda straw. I have used sust with the supplied needle and it wasn't terribly painfull but you have to watch that she doesn't inject too fast. Those 18 ga flow like water and can leave a nice knot if you don't take it slow and can tear the tissue up with even a small amount of lateral movement due to the larger surface area on the blade.
    I certainly focused on NOT MOVING! I am not afraid of much, my wrap sheet will testify! But I know that blade could do MUCHO damage had I moved. No that I have a better understanding of Costa Rican RX practise, I can be a little more ballsy in what I ask for. I would love to go with cyp through a 23 or so. I think my ventro would like love it too! I still may use sust for a couple of weeks until the cyp or enth kicks in!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  23. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    So I have my pants around my ankles and my Doc (She) starts to try* and inquire about lessons. Private lessons. I got hired today and treated myself to another Injection. EOD at this point. I think she is interested about working out a deal maybe?!?!

    Moral dilemma, what do I do about my girlfriend? Free test with azz nurse is hard to beat.... Well I guess I can always pay for it (Sust). This is harder than picking steak or chicken!

    So I will go see her again Monday I figure. I think Sunday they are closed (?) and I don't want anyone else poking me. Took it in the left vent today. I bled a little. I am also starting 10 mgs Phera-plex a day to see how things go. I picked that over halodrol. I wanted the andro profile but hopefully no issues. I am taking a small asortment of health supps, my staples.

    I have to wear a frickin tie and no AC! So it will be a 24 hour gun show (Short sleeves). I may have to pack my girlfriend to protect me.
    I now walk with a limp in both legs.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  24. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    motiv8er could you shoot me an email? i am coming to central america later this year and want to get some tips from you, if you dont mind....anti-diarrheal and otherwise.

    reeses@safe-mail.net
    Done.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  25. B4n3 0n3
    Guest
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    Sounds like a great country!
  26. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,364
    Rep Power
    170675
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    34.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    I hear 18 gauge shoots fairly well in the delt. Just scarier.


    OH hell know 18 gauge in the delt i don't even want a 21 gauge in the butt or quad let alone 18 most people i know or have known over the past 10 years go with 23-25 gauge. one of the reasons you want a higher gauge besides the trauma of sticking that size needle into your muscle is that a that gauge you could push the oil in to fast also causing more damage.
  27. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    So I have my pants around my ankles and my Doc (She) starts to try* and inquire about lessons. Private lessons. I got hired today and treated myself to another Injection. EOD at this point. I think she is interested about working out a deal maybe?!?!

    Moral dilemma, what do I do about my girlfriend? Free test with azz nurse is hard to beat.... Well I guess I can always pay for it (Sust). This is harder than picking steak or chicken!

    So I will go see her again Monday I figure. I think Sunday they are closed (?) and I don't want anyone else poking me. Took it in the left vent today. I bled a little. I am also starting 10 mgs Phera-plex a day to see how things go. I picked that over halodrol. I wanted the andro profile but hopefully no issues. I am taking a small asortment of health supps, my staples.

    I have to wear a frickin tie and no AC! So it will be a 24 hour gun show (Short sleeves). I may have to pack my girlfriend to protect me.
    I now walk with a limp in both legs.
    when you say "deal" do you mean "free gear for personal training" or "sex for PT"? the first sounds great, the second is certainly a dilemma when you have a girl in tow. i dont envy you....wait, that's a complete lie - i absolutely envy you!

    what do they call the phenomenon when you fall in love with your nurse/patient???

    these are some unlucky students, stuck in a room with a greasy, juiced up, sweaty american in a tie. good thing you arent teaching gym class hahahaha
  28. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You see that is what I am nervous about... She had the needle in her hand and one hand on my ass while she started talking to me. After I get poked int he ass I really don't want to talk and cuddle. I just want to roll over like any man and go to sleep.

    Seriously, she put my number in her day planner and I think she wants a VERY private english lesson. GULP--
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  29. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    You see that is what I am nervous about... She had the needle in her hand and one hand on my ass while she started talking to me. After I get poked int he ass I really don't want to talk and cuddle. I just want to roll over like any man and go to sleep.

    Seriously, she put my number in her day planner and I think she wants a VERY private english lesson. GULP--
    F*CKIN RIGHT DOGGY!
  30. B4n3 0n3
    Guest
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    F*CKIN RIGHT DOGGY!
    LMAO!
  31. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Here's update one of two for the day. Wow did I push it too hard in the gym this AM. I wasn't able to work out as much as I wanted the last few weeks because of international traveling, school, then job hunting etc...

    So I thought with as light as everything was feeling, I should get in back work-out as planned, but also throw a little heavy legs in there too!! Holy cow crap I did toooo much. I could tell be the end of the workout I was getting tired; this is good. As soon as I walked out of the gym I started getting real dizzy and disorientated. I was focusing on breathing and trying to move as little as possible but it was kind of hard with a .5 mile walk in frotn of me. I am limping home and I can see the hotel where I'm staying, I know I can make it; but I am going down. The SWEET Grandmother lady says buenos dias and I give her kiss trying not hurl on her as I bend of three feet. I make it up the stairs and I am spinning; I gently open the door and walk to the toilet and hurl with monster truck force. I spew for maybe a minute and feel great!!

    ****Note to self, take it easier!!!!*****
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  32. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Here's update one of two for the day. Wow did I push it too hard in the gym this AM. I wasn't able to work out as much as I wanted the last few weeks because of international traveling, school, then job hunting etc...

    So I thought with as light as everything was feeling, I should get in back work-out as planned, but also throw a little heavy legs in there too!! Holy cow crap I did toooo much. I could tell be the end of the workout I was getting tired; this is good. As soon as I walked out of the gym I started getting real dizzy and disorientated. I was focusing on breathing and trying to move as little as possible but it was kind of hard with a .5 mile walk in frotn of me. I am limping home and I can see the hotel where I'm staying, I know I can make it; but I am going down. The SWEET Grandmother lady says buenos dias and I give her kiss trying not hurl on her as I bend of three feet. I make it up the stairs and I am spinning; I gently open the door and walk to the toilet and hurl with monster truck force. I spew for maybe a minute and feel great!!

    ****Note to self, take it easier!!!!*****
    Alright, not much to report except I am feeling like a well used whore. SO the doc crams the 18 gauge cannon in my butt today, and I can hardly feel it. I leave there, and it has barely felt like I've been stuck all day. After the initial shot in both cheeks; I was walking like John Wayne. I am making sure I massage in the shower as soon as possible. That may be helping. But little can help a dart being shoved into your butt the size of a exhaust pipe! Like they say in the movie the 40-year-old virgin..." Is it really true, if you don't use it you lose it?"

    I am not sure if I am proud but I am happy I can take it!!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  33. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27398
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sweet. Keep the updates comin bro.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  34. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1078
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    2nd....we want some crazy @ss sloppy dirty Costa Rican love stories!!! NOW!! I MEAN RIGHT NOW!!!


    Best of Luck, man.
  35. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    By chance could you tell me how the vials read where you're buying them from? For example Test E and Test P as well as Sus. Also how many different types of AAS do they have there?
  36. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1167
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    66.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think he ought to pm you that as that would be sourcing...
  37. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    I think he ought to pm you that as that would be sourcing...
    Not the source. The names. That's like saying that when you pronounce Human Growth Hormone in Spanish that it's sourcing. I just want to know how it's written on the label.

    Unless there's a new rule on that.
  38. Registered User
    badbart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Seriously, she put my number in her day planner and I think she wants a VERY private english lesson. GULP--

    Once you go Latina you'll never go back. I married a Colombian and theirs nothing better then a hot Latina.

    :chick:
  39. Advanced Member
    Boss_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    654
    Rep Power
    460
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    83.12%

    I want a hot latina. I have wanted one for a long time, alas, I have never had one.
  40. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry for the delay fellas, the internet has been down for a couple of days so my addiction had to be put on hold, (Not hormones, AM ) Anyhow, yesterday was another Injection day of Sostenon 250 by Organon, and I think maybe my butt doc was upset that I hadn't given her any play; well she jammed that butt cannon in and plowed it into me. I had a nice little blood stained panties when I got home. Is it the test, or could there be a chance that most of Costa Rica wants to **** me? It is usually me giving out the please do me eyes, well I am catching nothing but them right now. It might be because I am such a freak here size wise. Women and men tend to gravitate to the biggest guy in the room; I think it may be an old survivial instinct.

    I have been taking on to two alieve a day to help with butt pain from the cannon ramming. Maybe she just needs to let some stress out. Perhaps I should be like BpMartyr and hit suspension and see her ED.

    I am not certain what brands are available to me. I will find out what other injects are OTC and report. I am happy for the 18 gauge cannons though. Kinda like a fat chicks who's getting hit for the first time. Organon, I never knew you cared!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. popped my test cherry who's in for the ride
    By live to lift in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 383
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 03:49 PM
  2. Pop My Creatine Cherry...
    By Ducati7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 10:06 AM
  3. Popped my slin cherry
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 01:51 PM
  4. Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 05:52 PM
  5. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 11:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in