Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday August 2nd, my life has changed. I took it in the butt for the first time today!!!

Stop smiling Ubi!

SO I walk into this nice looking farmicia today in CR. I walk right up and say I need TWO things 1)Testoserona 2) Diarrea medicine. The later doesn't concern this story unless you are paying attention to the title of this thread. He says sure, one moment. He comes back a few seconds later with a box of sostenen. Or close, I quickly read the ingrediants and said SI! I said I need a lot of that and 30 pills of the other. For the record, I am not sure where I contracted the parasitic gringo killer in me, but I know it has something to do with the little village of small people I ate in the last week while going catabolic.

I say "and some darts, er needles" while doing this poking action to my bicep. He looks at me pretty funny and points to a NICE looking female doc and says" She can applicate it for you. " I said here, he nodded. SWEET!!!

SO I wait about five minutes and she is quite busy and then she motions for me to come into the back room and here is where it gets funny. I haven't studied the part of Spanish yet that involves telling someone to strip. SO I roll up my sleeve getting my delt ready, she shakes her pretty head no. She motions to my pants and I say OK, and I undo them enough to show her a little upper cheek. She shakes her head no and in Spanish says "Drop your pants you gigante gringo. I smile and oblige.

Long story short, today I got stabbed in the butt and I loved it. I will see the good doc three times a week now until I leave. :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
lol. Nice. An enterprising young man could set a vacation-spa-clinic there and do pretty well. Especially if they had hot doctors poking you in the arse!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
lol. Nice. An enterprising young man could set a vacation-spa-clinic there and do pretty well. Especially if they had hot doctors poking you in the arse!
I may so be agreeing with you it isn't funny. Call it camp short ester! The idea is certainly floating in my brain!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you liked taking it in the azz Motiv8.
:lol:

Remind me to catch a plane to Costa Rica sometime soon...

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what are the laws down there for anabolic steroids?
From the sounds of it, pretty damn strict. But evidently you can get butt-raped by a hot tranny doctor pretty easily.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now you are getting that extra 10% injected into your ass!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What is so cool is the Farmi is just 100 metes away from my house. I can literally walk across a supermarket and get it. Prostitution is legal here. So it is a pretty liberal country to say the least. At least tolerent. The price isn't as good but it was a swear looking redi-ject? Meaning it came in a syringe and fit in my butt like key in lock. Needless to say I am putting her on my friends and family network. :)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
What is so cool is the Farmi is just 100 metes away from my house. I can literally walk across a supermarket and get it. Prostitution is legal here. So it is a pretty liberal country to say the least. At least tolerent. The price isn't as good but it was a swear looking redi-ject? Meaning it came in a syringe and fit in my butt like key in lock. Needless to say I am putting her on my friends and family network. :)
Awesome news, I think, but you do realize that sust is not a suppository, right :D

Glad to hear things are working out. BTW, you may have brought the sickness with you from Mexico. Shoot me a PM if you need any help with el Espanol. How are your skills so far?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news, I think, but you do realize that sust is not a suppository, right :D

Glad to hear things are working out. BTW, you may have brought the sickness with you from Mexico. Shoot me a PM if you need any help with el Espanol. How are your skills so far?
Improving, but now I think anytime a cute Spanish women whispers something behind me; I will drop trow to be safe. :) :)

I know my girlfriend will love the explanation on that one!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Are not the redi-jects like an 18ga pin? No wonder she said no to the delt.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Why Sust? Is enan or cyp not available?
Was that all that was available?

It's just that no one advocates sust. for a first cycle...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Why Sust? Is enan or cyp not available?
Was that all that was available?

It's just that no one advocates sust. for a first cycle...
Trust me, the anabolic journey has just begun. :) It was just the first and fastest form of test that was brought to me. And it came with a hot-azz nurse. I am not uncomfortable with sust. The size of the needle was pretty big I thought. I was sore today walking allll over San Jose; but I couldn't be angry. I finally got to take it in the AZZ for the team! I was eating andriol too, now wonder I got so many job offers. I was the calmest, most confident man they had ever met!

I will ask about simple, long ester to follow up the sust. Maybe something that doesn't come with a frickin butt bazooka!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, the anabolic journey has just begun. :) It was just the first and fastest form of test that was brought to me. And it came with a hot-azz nurse. I am not uncomfortable with sust. The size of the needle was pretty big I thought. I was sore today walking allll over San Jose; but I couldn't be angry. I finally got to take it in the AZZ for the team! I was eating andriol too, now wonder I got so many job offers. I was the calmest, most confident man they had ever met!

I will ask about simple, long ester to follow up the sust. Maybe something that doesn't come with a frickin butt bazooka!
Also, what is the best position to take it in the can? I was bent over with all my weight on one leg... getting the shot in the other.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, what is the best position to take it in the can? I was bent over with all my weight on one leg... getting the shot in the other.
This is only my first cycle, but I have noticed that sitting down has been the most comfortable app. site for the Ventro for me. Though if someone else is doing the pinning that could be a very good way..

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established

motiv8er could you shoot me an email? i am coming to central america later this year and want to get some tips from you, if you dont mind....anti-diarrheal and otherwise.

[email protected]

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
That is how I do it when my wife does it for me. Works great.

Nothing wrong with sust, first cycle or not as long as you pin at least 3x ew. You can run it the duration of the cycle but I prefer the lower cost of vials and a needle that doesn't look like a soda straw. I have used sust with the supplied needle and it wasn't terribly painfull but you have to watch that she doesn't inject too fast. Those 18 ga flow like water and can leave a nice knot if you don't take it slow and can tear the tissue up with even a small amount of lateral movement due to the larger surface area on the blade.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
That is how I do it when my wife does it for me. Works great.

Nothing wrong with sust, first cycle or not as long as you pin at least 3x ew. You can run it the duration of the cycle but I prefer the lower cost of vials and a needle that doesn't look like a soda straw. I have used sust with the supplied needle and it wasn't terribly painfull but you have to watch that she doesn't inject too fast. Those 18 ga flow like water and can leave a nice knot if you don't take it slow and can tear the tissue up with even a small amount of lateral movement due to the larger surface area on the blade.
I certainly focused on NOT MOVING! I am not afraid of much, my wrap sheet will testify! But I know that blade could do MUCHO damage had I moved. No that I have a better understanding of Costa Rican RX practise, I can be a little more ballsy in what I ask for. I would love to go with cyp through a 23 or so. I think my ventro would like love it too! I still may use sust for a couple of weeks until the cyp or enth kicks in!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

So I have my pants around my ankles and my Doc (She) starts to try* and inquire about lessons. Private lessons. I got hired today and treated myself to another Injection. EOD at this point. I think she is interested about working out a deal maybe?!?!

Moral dilemma, what do I do about my girlfriend? Free test with azz nurse is hard to beat.... Well I guess I can always pay for it (Sust). This is harder than picking steak or chicken!

So I will go see her again Monday I figure. I think Sunday they are closed (?) and I don't want anyone else poking me. Took it in the left vent today. I bled a little. I am also starting 10 mgs Phera-plex a day to see how things go. I picked that over halodrol. I wanted the andro profile but hopefully no issues. I am taking a small asortment of health supps, my staples.

I have to wear a frickin tie and no AC! So it will be a 24 hour gun show (Short sleeves). I may have to pack my girlfriend to protect me.
I now walk with a limp in both legs. :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear 18 gauge shoots fairly well in the delt. Just scarier.

OH hell know 18 gauge in the delt i don't even want a 21 gauge in the butt or quad let alone 18 most people i know or have known over the past 10 years go with 23-25 gauge. one of the reasons you want a higher gauge besides the trauma of sticking that size needle into your muscle is that a that gauge you could push the oil in to fast also causing more damage.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

So I have my pants around my ankles and my Doc (She) starts to try* and inquire about lessons. Private lessons. I got hired today and treated myself to another Injection. EOD at this point. I think she is interested about working out a deal maybe?!?!

Moral dilemma, what do I do about my girlfriend? Free test with azz nurse is hard to beat.... Well I guess I can always pay for it (Sust). This is harder than picking steak or chicken!

So I will go see her again Monday I figure. I think Sunday they are closed (?) and I don't want anyone else poking me. Took it in the left vent today. I bled a little. I am also starting 10 mgs Phera-plex a day to see how things go. I picked that over halodrol. I wanted the andro profile but hopefully no issues. I am taking a small asortment of health supps, my staples.

I have to wear a frickin tie and no AC! So it will be a 24 hour gun show (Short sleeves). I may have to pack my girlfriend to protect me.
I now walk with a limp in both legs. :)
when you say "deal" do you mean "free gear for personal training" or "sex for PT"? the first sounds great, the second is certainly a dilemma when you have a girl in tow. i dont envy you....wait, that's a complete lie - i absolutely envy you!

what do they call the phenomenon when you fall in love with your nurse/patient???

these are some unlucky students, stuck in a room with a greasy, juiced up, sweaty american in a tie. good thing you arent teaching gym class :) hahahaha

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You see that is what I am nervous about... She had the needle in her hand and one hand on my ass while she started talking to me. After I get poked int he ass I really don't want to talk and cuddle. I just want to roll over like any man and go to sleep. ;)

Seriously, she put my number in her day planner and I think she wants a VERY private english lesson. GULP--

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You see that is what I am nervous about... She had the needle in her hand and one hand on my ass while she started talking to me. After I get poked int he ass I really don't want to talk and cuddle. I just want to roll over like any man and go to sleep. ;)

Seriously, she put my number in her day planner and I think she wants a VERY private english lesson. GULP--
F*CKIN RIGHT DOGGY!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Here's update one of two for the day. Wow did I push it too hard in the gym this AM. I wasn't able to work out as much as I wanted the last few weeks because of international traveling, school, then job hunting etc...

So I thought with as light as everything was feeling, I should get in back work-out as planned, but also throw a little heavy legs in there too!! Holy cow crap I did toooo much. I could tell be the end of the workout I was getting tired; this is good. As soon as I walked out of the gym I started getting real dizzy and disorientated. I was focusing on breathing and trying to move as little as possible but it was kind of hard with a .5 mile walk in frotn of me. I am limping home and I can see the hotel where I'm staying, I know I can make it; but I am going down. The SWEET Grandmother lady says buenos dias and I give her kiss trying not hurl on her as I bend of three feet. I make it up the stairs and I am spinning; I gently open the door and walk to the toilet and hurl with monster truck force. I spew for maybe a minute and feel great!!

****Note to self, take it easier!!!!*****

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Here's update one of two for the day. Wow did I push it too hard in the gym this AM. I wasn't able to work out as much as I wanted the last few weeks because of international traveling, school, then job hunting etc...

So I thought with as light as everything was feeling, I should get in back work-out as planned, but also throw a little heavy legs in there too!! Holy cow crap I did toooo much. I could tell be the end of the workout I was getting tired; this is good. As soon as I walked out of the gym I started getting real dizzy and disorientated. I was focusing on breathing and trying to move as little as possible but it was kind of hard with a .5 mile walk in frotn of me. I am limping home and I can see the hotel where I'm staying, I know I can make it; but I am going down. The SWEET Grandmother lady says buenos dias and I give her kiss trying not hurl on her as I bend of three feet. I make it up the stairs and I am spinning; I gently open the door and walk to the toilet and hurl with monster truck force. I spew for maybe a minute and feel great!!

****Note to self, take it easier!!!!*****
Alright, not much to report except I am feeling like a well used whore. SO the doc crams the 18 gauge cannon in my butt today, and I can hardly feel it. I leave there, and it has barely felt like I've been stuck all day. After the initial shot in both cheeks; I was walking like John Wayne. I am making sure I massage in the shower as soon as possible. That may be helping. But little can help a dart being shoved into your butt the size of a exhaust pipe! Like they say in the movie the 40-year-old virgin..." Is it really true, if you don't use it you lose it?"

I am not sure if I am proud but I am happy I can take it!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Keep the updates comin bro.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2nd....we want some crazy @ss sloppy dirty Costa Rican love stories!!! NOW!! I MEAN RIGHT NOW!!!

Best of Luck, man.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By chance could you tell me how the vials read where you're buying them from? For example Test E and Test P as well as Sus. Also how many different types of AAS do they have there?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think he ought to pm you that as that would be sourcing...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think he ought to pm you that as that would be sourcing...
Not the source. The names. That's like saying that when you pronounce Human Growth Hormone in Spanish that it's sourcing. I just want to know how it's written on the label.

Unless there's a new rule on that.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established

Once you go Latina you'll never go back. I married a Colombian and theirs nothing better then a hot Latina.

:chick:

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I want a hot latina. I have wanted one for a long time, alas, I have never had one.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay fellas, the internet has been down for a couple of days so my addiction had to be put on hold, (Not hormones, AM :)) Anyhow, yesterday was another Injection day of Sostenon 250 by Organon, and I think maybe my butt doc was upset that I hadn't given her any play; well she jammed that butt cannon in and plowed it into me. I had a nice little blood stained panties when I got home. Is it the test, or could there be a chance that most of Costa Rica wants to fvck me? It is usually me giving out the please do me eyes, well I am catching nothing but them right now. It might be because I am such a freak here size wise. Women and men tend to gravitate to the biggest guy in the room; I think it may be an old survivial instinct.

I have been taking on to two alieve a day to help with butt pain from the cannon ramming. Maybe she just needs to let some stress out. Perhaps I should be like BpMartyr and hit suspension and see her ED.

I am not certain what brands are available to me. I will find out what other injects are OTC and report. I am happy for the 18 gauge cannons though. Kinda like a fat chicks who's getting hit for the first time. Organon, I never knew you cared!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i used an 18G once

once.

sounds like you're having fun down there brutha. live it up and be safe.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Update:
Test Flu? Or cold?

I have a fvcking terrible head, nose, throat cold. Luckily my favorite stab you in the azz farmy is open 24 hours so I am getting meded up. I am worried about having to teach, and speak for 9 hours straight tomorrow. It feels like I have used sand paper for mouth wash and gargled. Since Mexico I have been having one illness or another. I wonder if it just being exposed to new bugs are the copious amounts of food I am devouring. Luckily the food in CR is pretty healthy, so I am not running into any known issues. Protein is really expensive here. It is going to run me about 70 bucks for 5 lbs of protein. The steriods are cheaper! It is interesting to see how many eggs I need to meet my daily nutritional requierments.

The inject on Friday went great.No pain. I am also taking ti easy with the doc, for now. She sure could make me hurt if I piss her off!

I think I am finally seeing some visual changes. My weight may have gone up a couple of pounds. I am not too concerned about weight as I don't have any specific size goals. I am not saying I don't have goals; but hitting up McFatasses to reach my K/cal isn't my concern. I will see how the next few weeks unfold. I am also upping the Phera-plex to 20 mgs ed. I haven't noticed any bp issues so I am not too concerned. It is great not having a car. Everything is in the mountains so I leave my house at an incline. It will be a worthy experiement to see how the mts vs my diet workout. I feel like I am getting harder... I like that.

If I feel like the cycle is turning me into a butterball (Highly doubt) is it possible to add proviron to the sust and phera, or might that be toooo androgenic? Thanks.

Next inject tomorrow..... MMMMMMMMMM.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could very well be the Test Flu. I know I have had a sniffly nose for about 6 weeks now..lol

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Update:
I had my eigth inject today and all went well. The last two have luckily been without much pain or blood. I decided to get on antibiotics because I was tired of this nasty head cold and my butt had been trying to fall off for two weeks straight coming from Mexico. I think it is paning out nicely. It may have been placebo but I felt a little better, healthier, and stronger. Or it could be that I had over a 100 mgs of test in my body today, but who know's for sure!

To give you an idea what supplements cost done here, the BEST deal I have found on 5 lbs of whey protein is around 60 bucks, or three days work!!! Don't think about it.... Luckily food is MUCH cheaper so I am living very healthily and enjoying cooking a kilo of meat at a clip. Much easier on the wallet.

I am easing into a new routine according to what the gym has available. This week I am doing some excercises I haven't done in a while so I am taking it easy on the weight. I realized I was getting a good sore with less weight so I better go with it for a little while. I was much weaker from the stomach/ respertory thing. It feels good to see improvement.

May it continue. I am getting more and more compliments on my physique. That is always nice. It may also be there are five guys in CR as big as me, so they'' say anything to stay off the menu. I am using a dogg crap overload type style ala BEELZEBUB with some of my own tweekings. Again, I am walking at a great incline wherever I go, and I haven't been in a vehicle in over a week. I loving this walking, healthy life. I can also get bloodwork done here for NOTHING, part of paying taxes here baby. I love CR.

Huesto Lueago Or something like that Homies.... :)

M-

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
You should PM Crowler and see what sort of shipping he would charge on the protein. I bet it would be worthwhile.

If you feel like your insides are coming out the backdoor, an antibiotic is the only way. So many people don't treat it and have sh1ts for weeks. Just get it overwith. As someone mentioned somewhere else, this may also kill good intestinal flora, so you might want to see if your boy Crowler can send some probiotics along too.

BTW, just cuz I'm replying to your thread doesn't mean I don't hate you out of jealousy :rasp:

Hasta la puta madre,
BEO :cheers:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You should PM Crowler and see what sort of shipping he would charge on the protein. I bet it would be worthwhile.

If you feel like your insides are coming out the backdoor, an antibiotic is the only way. So many people don't treat it and have sh1ts for weeks. Just get it overwith. As someone mentioned somewhere else, this may also kill good intestinal flora, so you might want to see if your boy Crowler can send some probiotics along too.

BTW, just cuz I'm replying to your thread doesn't mean I don't hate you out of jealousy :rasp:

Hasta la puta madre,
BEO :cheers:
Now I have to work on my Spanish, I think I just got Latino ***** Slapped! Thanks for the Crowler idea, 10lbs of whey would cost right under 70 bucks to be shipped, pre-purchase price!!! It might make more sense to open up my own whey manufacturing company!

Thanks Beo! ;)

M-

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Provirion or an AI?

Hey guys,

I am starting to get a little itchy, and I've got deca on the way so I know I am about to be quite wet, which do you prefer for overall wet-ness clean-up and overall health? I have od'd on ATD before, so my body knows what a joke THEY ARE NOT! Right now I am on 750mgs of sust per week, and at the end of week three. I am also on 20mgs of pheraplex. I would like all your suggestions and advice. Thanks guys!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If you have the dough and availability, I would add some Proviron definately. It's affinity to bind to the SHBG and free up test is a nice bonus to it's mild AI properties. 50mg a day seems to be the sweet spot for many. I would keep an AI like Letro on hand and use sparingly as needed. Stuff can wreak some serious havoc on the libido even at small doses. This is just my opinion based on my experience and the opinions of a few trusted bro's. There are many ways to skin a cat. And exponentially more ways to kill one. :D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If you have the dough and availability, I would add some Proviron definately. It's affinity to bind to the SHBG and free up test is a nice bonus to it's mild AI properties. 50mg a day seems to be the sweet spot for many. I would keep an AI like Letro on hand and use sparingly as needed. Stuff can wreak some serious havoc on the libido even at small doses. This is just my opinion based on my experience and the opinions of a few trusted bro's. There are many ways to skin a cat. And exponentially more ways to kill one. :D
Have some points ( if I can give you anymore friend :)) I am looking to kill the pussy, not skin it. ;) From your avator I am sure you understand. I will head across the street and price prov then, see if I can't get a discount for volume. I am know once the deca gets thrown in there you will be able to sqeeze juice from me I'll be soooo wet. Will an AI still help in that case, or could provirin do it all?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you're still having fun. i may have missed it, but how long are you down there for?