so if DHT=Phera then is this true???

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
People are claiming that Phera plex and its deriviatives are pure DHT. I dont know where they got that conclusion but the information in this link Dihydrotestosterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia states that it has no effect on muscle hypertrophy. Is this true? And if so does that mean it increases strength therefore increasing size??? Im not sure if I should be using this (today my first day of cycle).

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Not sure who "they" are, but "they" are wrong.

Phera=DMT, not DHT. There is a big difference in their anabolic/androgenic ratios, and structure.

DMT = Very anabolic, Pretty androgenic
DHT = Barely anabolic, Very androgenic

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DMT bro, not DHT. Dimethyltestosterone=DMT dihydrotestosterone=DHT. DHT is the most powerful androgen in the male body.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Damn you mass..You beat me too it

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
In your rush to post, though, you made one small mistake.

DMT = DesoxyMethylTestosterone :bb:
Ahh, you bastahd...In my best Peter Griffin voice

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thanks for clearing that up guys. i will look into it now. feel pretty dumb though lookin into it now i have already taken it... but i did my research on PP results and such , not exactly DMT.

I might switch to superdrol in a day or two if this oily skin thing increases alot more.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I cant find anything DMT related that goes over its muscle building properties. Anyone have a good link?