whats the best oral (caps) PH?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
what is the best oral in capsule form PH available in your opinion? I am using 4AD cyp right now, and would be interested in adding something to the mix.........thanks :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
4-AD Cypionate is used for injection, not oral use, use regular 4-AD like Ergopharms 4-AD. IMO, a good oral combo would be 600 mg 1-AD & 1000 mg 4-AD, or 600 mg. 1-AD & 600-800 mg. 1,4 Andro. I'd reccomend transdermal because it's cheaper and it works better.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
1-ad is the only PH that i have experience with, and i would definitely recommend this product to you. at a dosage of 400mg/day for 3 weeks and 500mg/day for the last week, i gained 16 pounds in 4 weeks, all of which i maintained post-cycle. also, i experienced no noticable side effects from this product. good luck.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
1, 4 ad is the second best oral. 1-ad being the best.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
but what I am wanting to know is which specific product, brand name etc

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
You could get 1,4 from here in the members store

Cipher

Awards
I like Super One + from Advant Labs. Its under another company now and cant think of it but its a 1-Test / 4-AD transdermal. I got great gains off it with minimal sides.

Ciph

mark

Awards
I like Super One + from Advant Labs. Its under another company now and cant think of it but its a 1-Test / 4-AD transdermal. I got great gains off it with minimal sides.

Ciph
DermaBolics - S1+

M

Puerto Rico

Awards
hola

4-AD Cypionate is used for injection, not oral use, use regular 4-AD like Ergopharms 4-AD. IMO, a good oral combo would be 600 mg 1-AD & 1000 mg 4-AD, or 600 mg. 1-AD & 600-800 mg. 1,4 Andro. I'd reccomend transdermal because it's cheaper and it works better.
.....well i heard that the injectible where better... but if u say that transdermal works better....why is that can u explain...

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
injects ARE better and cheaper. just do the math.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
.....well i heard that the injectible where better... but if u say that transdermal works better....why is that can u explain...
Injectables are better, but i think IW was saying that dermals are better and cheaper than orals.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Injectables are better, but i think IW was saying that dermals are better and cheaper than orals. Remember, the original question was about orals.

Puerto Rico

Awards
hola

injects ARE better and cheaper. just do the math.
well am gona try ur product... i took a look at the web site & see that u have liquids ....i hope the qualty is there.....Thank u.....GRACIAS....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I meant that transdermal was better than oral, sorry I wasn't clear enough.