Advice needed on end of cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey guys. Need some advice. today is day 47 of my cycle was a chest day last two chest workouts strength has been down. Today was way down right now I am on m-trn solo been that way for 8 days. Today i struggled with 235lbs while two weeks ago i threw up 255lbs also comparison 2weeks ago 2x4 215lbs easy todays 6,4,4, 205lbs struggling. So run out the remainder of the cycle on just the TRN? Add in my creatine now? Not really sure I wasn't worried about 1 week because we all have off weeks but 2 weeks in a row has got me worried.

Thanks for any input this Sh** is really getting to my head as I was moving up in weights on everything for a solid 5 weeks. and now I have hit a wall I was expecting to hit a wall till PCT

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Add in some creatine, Gasperi's Size On sound like awesome stuff. I'm getting really good results from USP's Beta Creatine product right now as well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if mtrn isnt giving you strength gains i dont see any creatine helping you. sometimes you cant always put your finger on it. im on tren and havent seen the insane strength increase everyone talks about. just dont let it get you down. what are your carbohydrates like? taking enough in? i know my strength drops considerably when my carbs are real low. give it some more time. i wouldnt worry about it too much. that will only make things worse.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the replys. Anybody else have any input?? I don't know maybe i'm thinking my body is just tired. I"m thinking of switching routines. Maybe constantly trying to go Heavier each week has worn me out. I 'm thinking of maintaining the weights I am out and going for a higher amount of reps might pull me out of my rut?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
A few things come to mind, you may want to think about.

1. Overtraining? Even on gear, this is possible, and could lead to a loss in strength.

2. Eating above maintence? Eat eat eat to fuel your body.

3. Take a break (see number 1) A few days off gives me an extra 5-10lbs on big exercises.

Keep us posted man.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A few things come to mind, you may want to think about.

1. Overtraining? Even on gear, this is possible, and could lead to a loss in strength.

2. Eating above maintence? Eat eat eat to fuel your body.

3. Take a break (see number 1) A few days off gives me an extra 5-10lbs on big exercises.

Keep us posted man.

I think #1 could be a possiblity when on cycle I do tend to push myself harder to get the most out of being on. Might have done something I know better than shoulder and wrist have been sore lately I know my joints can't keep up with the strength gains I get while on cycle i might of PUSHED to fast.

2 Eating is not a problem i'm actually eating more now because my appetite is actually greater now then is was a few weeks ago. (since stopping the phera)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Eating, sleep, water intake, carb intake, strength gains are much higher when carbs are higher. What is your post training meal look like? And ya a couple days off would be good.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys feeling a little better today stepped on the scale and I was up 3.5lbs since phera dropped. So i guess i'm at the point in cycle of another tradeoff strength may not be gaining as quick as on Phera but weight is going back up. I'll keep moving forward

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
You're also training MMA, right? That paired with weights may be at the root of this. Also, have you been doing the same exercises for a long time? You should switch them up, or at least switch up the rep ranges.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're also training MMA, right? That paired with weights may be at the root of this. Also, have you been doing the same exercises for a long time? You should switch them up, or at least switch up the rep ranges.

Yep i do MMA training. this could be at the route because i guess it is hard to concentrate on going up in weights all the while getting beat up during the week also. staying focues for an extended length on getting bigger while still doing cardio sparring etc just takes it's toll focus wise.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
not to mention the toll on the Central Nervous System. Maybe shorter workouts will help.