Advice needed on end of cycle

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Advice needed on end of cycle

hey guys. Need some advice. today is day 47 of my cycle was a chest day last two chest workouts strength has been down. Today was way down right now I am on m-trn solo been that way for 8 days. Today i struggled with 235lbs while two weeks ago i threw up 255lbs also comparison 2weeks ago 2x4 215lbs easy todays 6,4,4, 205lbs struggling. So run out the remainder of the cycle on just the TRN? Add in my creatine now? Not really sure I wasn't worried about 1 week because we all have off weeks but 2 weeks in a row has got me worried.

Thanks for any input this Sh** is really getting to my head as I was moving up in weights on everything for a solid 5 weeks. and now I have hit a wall I was expecting to hit a wall till PCT

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%

Add in some creatine, Gasperi's Size On sound like awesome stuff. I'm getting really good results from USP's Beta Creatine product right now as well.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

if mtrn isnt giving you strength gains i dont see any creatine helping you. sometimes you cant always put your finger on it. im on tren and havent seen the insane strength increase everyone talks about. just dont let it get you down. what are your carbohydrates like? taking enough in? i know my strength drops considerably when my carbs are real low. give it some more time. i wouldnt worry about it too much. that will only make things worse.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.04%

thanks for the replys. Anybody else have any input?? I don't know maybe i'm thinking my body is just tired. I"m thinking of switching routines. Maybe constantly trying to go Heavier each week has worn me out. I 'm thinking of maintaining the weights I am out and going for a higher amount of reps might pull me out of my rut?
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

A few things come to mind, you may want to think about.

1. Overtraining? Even on gear, this is possible, and could lead to a loss in strength.

2. Eating above maintence? Eat eat eat to fuel your body.

3. Take a break (see number 1) A few days off gives me an extra 5-10lbs on big exercises.

Keep us posted man.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.04%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    A few things come to mind, you may want to think about.

1. Overtraining? Even on gear, this is possible, and could lead to a loss in strength.

2. Eating above maintence? Eat eat eat to fuel your body.

3. Take a break (see number 1) A few days off gives me an extra 5-10lbs on big exercises.

Keep us posted man.

I think #1 could be a possiblity when on cycle I do tend to push myself harder to get the most out of being on. Might have done something I know better than shoulder and wrist have been sore lately I know my joints can't keep up with the strength gains I get while on cycle i might of PUSHED to fast.

2 Eating is not a problem i'm actually eating more now because my appetite is actually greater now then is was a few weeks ago. (since stopping the phera)
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%

Eating, sleep, water intake, carb intake, strength gains are much higher when carbs are higher. What is your post training meal look like? And ya a couple days off would be good.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.04%

Hey guys feeling a little better today stepped on the scale and I was up 3.5lbs since phera dropped. So i guess i'm at the point in cycle of another tradeoff strength may not be gaining as quick as on Phera but weight is going back up. I'll keep moving forward
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%

You're also training MMA, right? That paired with weights may be at the root of this. Also, have you been doing the same exercises for a long time? You should switch them up, or at least switch up the rep ranges.
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    You're also training MMA, right? That paired with weights may be at the root of this. Also, have you been doing the same exercises for a long time? You should switch them up, or at least switch up the rep ranges.

Yep i do MMA training. this could be at the route because i guess it is hard to concentrate on going up in weights all the while getting beat up during the week also. staying focues for an extended length on getting bigger while still doing cardio sparring etc just takes it's toll focus wise.
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%

not to mention the toll on the Central Nervous System. Maybe shorter workouts will help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 05:48 AM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 09:51 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 04:34 PM
  4. Advice needed on cycle
    By Shininface in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 08:58 PM
  5. Igf-1 r3 with AS at beginning or end of cycle