possible stack - AnabolicMinds.com

possible stack

possible stack

Would this work? Or is it overkill?

methoxy - tst + mega - trn + mega-zol

2. Banned

LOL. That's not anywhere near overkill. #1 None are methylated. #2 That's a normal stack (recommended by the companie's involved in the creation #3 It's a good stack that works
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any dosage recommendations for someone weighing 187lbs?
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Any dosage recommendations for someone weighing 187lbs?
    Everyone's different. Many people said they wanted to die taking 6mg of TRN ED. (Which is 3 pills ED) I thought I could take 4 pills ED. 6mg was great for the strength and the zol shedded the water and the fat nicely. TST may cause some bloat but it's the "synergistic" portion of the stack that causes mass gains to be more significant. Personally I'd recommend 4mg of TRN/ 4mg of TST and 4mg of ZOL to start with. If you don't like the androgenic sides like Pumps cut down the TST to 2mg. If you don't like the lethargy and your blood pressure is up high it could either be the TRN or TST most likely the TST as it is known for that, but some have experienced such side effects on TRN as well. I'm just a good responder to TRN and Zol. Try it out. 2 pills of each ED and gauge how you feel. Start a log, that way one of us can gauge what may be causing how you're feeling. Make sure it's not ****ty and try to supply some before/after pictures. Take a look at my log to see.

GR OUT
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks - and sorry to hijack.

Based on some prior Q&A, I was planning on 4mg of TRN/ 4mg of TST to start with. I have Zol as well, but really hadn't been thinking of running all 3 at the same time.

I am thinking , for me, it might be better off to start with two, and then see if adding a third (Zol) made sense. What are your thoughts on starting off w/ TST ad TRN (ea @ 4 mg), and then add Zol (4 mg) towards the end of the cycle?
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Thanks - and sorry to hijack.

Based on some prior Q&A, I was planning on 4mg of TRN/ 4mg of TST to start with. I have Zol as well, but really hadn't been thinking of running all 3 at the same time.

I am thinking , for me, it might be better off to start with two, and then see if adding a third (Zol) made sense. What are your thoughts on starting off w/ TST ad TRN (ea @ 4 mg), and then add Zol (4 mg) towards the end of the cycle?

That's probably a smarter idea so that you can get a feel for the different products as Zol will create pumps and starting off with the TST that will also cause pumps could help you to gauge such "pump" side effects. If the pumps are too bad. Plus Zol will dry you out if you start it halfway or at the end of the cycle. So it's probably a good idea.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.

whats going on guys...i am going to try this cycle, any good feed back on it. Im looking to get a dry leanlook. I am 160 and 5' 7" and 25. I was wondering dosages of this too. Also the mega zol doesnt come in 4mg so what does that convert to the 200mg. Let me know thanks alot.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigman08
    whats going on guys...i am going to try this cycle, any good feed back on it. Im looking to get a dry leanlook. I am 160 and 5' 7" and 25. I was wondering dosages of this too. Also the mega zol doesnt come in 4mg so what does that convert to the 200mg. Let me know thanks alot.

I am currently doing 6mg TRN and 200mg ZOL ed, I am going to bump it to 8mg of TRN and 250mg ZOL. I am not feeling much from the 6mg and 200mg.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.

Irish,
    What are your stats.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigman08
    Irish,
    What are your stats.

5'10"
    194 lbs
    32 yrs old for another week
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 02:19 PM
  2. Help needed:Clen,Diet,Routine,and possible stack?
    By incredible_bulk in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 02:48 PM
  3. Possible Stack
    By New Jacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 11:28 PM
  4. possible stack
    By paramedic_mass in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 12:59 PM
  5. questions about a possible stack