Juice and joints

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering how many people are having issues with their joints following a cycle? I just finished my second and have started to get a clicking sound only in one knee. The noise has subsided some but now I have fluid in the area. I just had a x-ray and now am going to get a MRI. Seeing as how I don't do a lot of legs I can't believe a superdrol cycle would give my knee a problem, especially since its only one knee.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are a hypochondriac(sp?) If your knee is clicking, but doesn't hurt, I wouldn't worry about it. The fitst thing I would suggest is stretching. Sometimes when your muscles are too tight they do weird things to your tendons and ligaments.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol suppresses estrogen and then you PCT keeping estrogen very low. This is going be hard on joints. Try Cissus and celdrin.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Already have the cissus, capped about 400 caps worth. As far as the hypo issue I think the large amount of fluid around the knee along with being able to see the miniscus of my knee on an x-ray kinda rules that one out!

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
SD was a killer on my joints as well. Things didn't get any better into PCT either....I blame the Rebound XT for totally killing any trace of estrogen my body may have had.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's not uncommon for one knee to "click". It makes a popping noise when you squat. When you do leg presses and when you do hack squat. Cissus.
SD gave me a clickety knee so I just went light and built my strength up to par afterwards.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pct I take it easy because of the low estrogen levels. I get too dry sometimes.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have this problem from time to time. ive never taken cissus but have only heard good things about its joint relief so i would reccommend that as have many people already. i stood up from taking a dump the other day and my knee popped and clicked...really loud. but it didnt hurt so im not worried.