Bump SD to 5 weeks?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running SD on a cut and am having by far the BEST cycle of my life, and want to know if I should bump it up to 5 weeks. I am running a low dosage at 10mg/day, but my diet and training are 100% in check. I started out at about 185 lbs and went on a 1000 cal deficit. I dropped all the way down to 181 lbs, but then somehow made my way back to 184 lbs (I think when superdrol started really kicking in)

I suspect a net loss of 6 lbs of fat and a net gain of 5 lbs of lean mass (could just be all glycogen retention... although carbs are only at 120g/day) in 4 weeks. I respond to superdrol incredibly well.

I have experienced 0 sides and am taking all the supports behind SD (hawthorne, EFAs, ALA, milk thistle, etc). Would it be safe to bump my cycle to 5 weeks or should I get bloodwork first? Also, because I was running SD on a cut and did not really intend to gain mass, can I keep cals the same or only slightly higher during PCT?

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Have you reached your goal?

If not, I see no harm in adding another week at 10mg, but I wouldn't go any further. I'd continue to cut during PCT but only on a 500kcal deficit.

Good luck.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 weeks should be fine since you're symptom free.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too had a three week run of Super at the beginning of my current (and first cycle) I had three full weeks of amazing gains, side effect free w/ a good blood panel come back. To end my cycle I am planning on trying 4-5 weeks.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Completely symptom free... it's kind of scary how well I respond to it, especially with a clean diet. I gained 6-7 lbs of muscle on superdrol a few months back with an extremely dirty diet, but I feel like I'm equalling the strength gains at least on a 1k cal deficit. Only problem is that I do not know cholesterol levels, and am frankly quite scared of needles of any sort.