whats the best bulk stack, money no object

lifthardheavy

Awards
If safety is paramount and cost is not an issue, what is the best cycle for clean bulking? The goal is keepable, quality gains with as few sides as possible(acne, hairloss, lipids, liver, etc).

How about:
Test e 500mg/wk + primobolan 300mg/day for 10 weeks? Plus some a-dex or nolva on cycle as needed.

Or switch it around: primobolan 400mg/day + test e 200mg/wk?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your fat gains on your bulk are a calorie/nutrition factor and not a AS/PH issue. Some will give you a bloated look but that isn't a clean/dirty bulk thing.

Just a heads up :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Test E+EQ

Weeks 1-14 500mg test E
Weeks 1-14 400mg Eq
Weeks 1-16 50mg Proviron

This cycle wouldn't cause many sides in most, but if you had any hairloss problems you can just drop the proviron and switch to a-dex or aromasin. You could also use primobolan instead of eq. Keep inmind that the sides are REALLY overblown, you'll get less sides on testosterone (in low to moderate doses) then you would alot of these designer orals. If you look at the side effect list for testosterone it sounds like it's good for strength and size but LOADED with side effects, i'm telling you right now i've never had anything negative happen to me from testosterone other than the shut down of my natural testosterone, but any steroid will effect that. Most people will get oily skin, maybe a couple zits, crazy sex drive etc.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They get a red glow and huge upper body while walking around with erections and big forearms. Be on the lookout :p

lifthardheavy

Awards
Your fat gains on your bulk are a calorie/nutrition factor and not a AS/PH issue. Some will give you a bloated look but that isn't a clean/dirty bulk thing.

Just a heads up :)
OK I described it poorly. I was alluding to the fact that some AS, like dbol and anadrol, produce big gains but much of it isn't keepable. So what produces keepable gains with high safety? test+primo ?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are worried about bloat i would use test prop over test e. some people dont like the ED shots but i dont mind them at all. i plan on being on prop and tren for about 16 weeks...:twisted:

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Age stats any previous cycles so we can better answer you question......

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i wanted to gain as much mass as possible this is what i would do....this is not for the new user obviously. remember your support supps for blood pressure lipids LIVER!!....etc

1000mgs a week of test E 1-18 weeks
500 mgs a week of deca 1-18 weeks

weeks 1-4 anadrol 50mgs every day
weeks 14-18 winstrol 50mgs every day

you will lose a little water from the anadrol but the other gear will be kicking in as you stop the anadrol. you will not lose any of the actual muscle gained. you must use nolvadex 20mgs a day while on anadrol as it has the ability to bind to the estrogen receptor by itself and an aromatase inhibitor will be useless against this.

other than that juse keep using the nolva to prevent gyno.

PCT starts 2 weeks after last injection of testosterone, you may want to as far as 3 weeks after last injection because of the deca.

pct- most important if you want to keep gains

toremifene
120 ED week 1
60 ed week 2
60 ed week 3
20 ed week 4

chlomid
150 ed week 1
100 blah blah

now the key to keeping your gains. the winstrol will have hardened things up nicely but once that is out of the picture you will be depending on igf-1 lr3 to keep you gains during pct.

igf-1 application
start day 1 of pct 40 micrograms days 1-30

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
testosterone, a long estered nandrolone or derivative of.. some boldenone... and set aside about 20 weeks for it.

Nandrolone and Boldenone can be stacked, contrary to popular belief.. both will produce slow, quality gains.... maintanable.. Test is good stuff.. throw that in.

Safety being paramount.. I would exclude orals. :D... safety not being paramount... throw in a few orals.

I keep more gains when I run a longer duration cycle with a spot on/perfect PCT. If you run Nandrolone, or any couisin of it... be sure to drop it and allow a decent amount of time to pass by before you start prepping for PCT. It's infamous for recovery issues.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
From the sounds of it guys i think this is his first cycle, otherwise ya i'd be all over that 1g test etc, lol.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If this is the first cycle....

500mgs a week of test E weeks 1-12.
dianabol 40 mgs ED weeks 1-4

use the same pct as above

slight variation from my above post.:run:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry lifthardandheavy it was a joke because of another thread with a steroid article. It wasn't anything aimed at you.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
If safety is paramount and cost is not an issue, what is the best cycle for clean bulking? The goal is keepable, quality gains with as few sides as possible(acne, hairloss, lipids, liver, etc).

How about:
Test e 500mg/wk + primobolan 300mg/day for 10 weeks? Plus some a-dex or nolva on cycle as needed.

Or switch it around: primobolan 400mg/day + test e 200mg/wk?
Lean bulking? If your looking to avoid side affects then stick to the milder gear, primo is very good for that but it is expensive for what it is and does. If cost is really no objection then I would do something like this:

600 to 800mg primo a week weeks 1 to 12.
400 to 600mg boldolone cyp a week weeks 1 to 12
start post cycle therapy week 14.

If the dosages seams high remember that both steroids are considerable weaker then testosterone. (The bold cyp is around 50% of test and I forget what the primo is)

Another alternative is to run 16 weeks of EQ. That is as mild as a cycle really gets.

There are some other very mild steroids clostebol for instance that are almost side affect free but they are hard to get and really outside of replacing the acetate ester with something longer just not practical to use. (Its used as an oral and it sucks as such) It how ever does not convert to DHT or any estrogen compounds.

Of course a reasonable dosage of regular test at a moderate dosage would probably work just fine here, 400 to 600mg of test a week has only moderate sides and would be far cheaper then the primo. Its also hard to beat a test/deca cycle.

lifthardheavy

Awards
well I think some people didn't read the original post, because I'm getting recommendations for anadrol and dbol lol.

To re-iterate, the goal is keepable gains, with safety being very important, and cost being a non-factor. Anadrol & dbol are eliminated right there.

And no, money is absolutely not an issue, so if 500mg/day of primobolan is the answer, then so be it.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well I think some people didn't read the original post, because I'm getting recommendations for anadrol and dbol lol.

To re-iterate, the goal is keepable gains, with safety being very important, and cost being a non-factor. Anadrol & dbol are eliminated right there.

And no, money is absolutely not an issue, so if 500mg/day of primobolan is the answer, then so be it.
500mg of primo is not much, it is not a strong steroid. that is why I recomended going with primo at 600 to 800mg a week. adding some boldolone would not hurt ether. Don't expect to gain what you would on a test/dbol cycle

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree with skye your not going to see huge gains but they will be slow, steady bloat free gains, so you'll keep most if not all of it. Go with the 800mg of primo and 400mg of eq for 16 weeks.

12many

Awards
I'm planning an early winter cycle for my rats and have decided to allow them to venture further into the realms of anabolic steroids. Proposed cycle:

TestE: 500mg/wk - Weeks 1-12
Dbol: 40mg ED - Weeks 1-4
Superdrol: 20mg ED - Weeks 10-12

Questions:
a. How likely could gains be kept from a cycle like this assuming post cycle therapy and diet are "spot on"?

b. Would 40mg ED be a good starting point for Dbol, or should one start out at 30mg ED or???

c. What are your experiences with HAIRLOSS while taking primarily Dbol and/or TestE? I've done a couple of superdrol cycles now, and it doesn't affect my hair, so I'm primarily worried about the TestE and Dbol.

d. Anticipating taking .50mg ED or maybe EOD of Letro to keep the bloat down. Does this sound like enough to do the job on the dosage of Dbol that would be used (30mg to 50mg/day perhaps)?

e. Should the cycle be 12 weeks or stretched longer?

f. Any other advice would be most appreciated. Like, how likely are my rats to die, become hairless rats, grow a 2nd tail etc.

Thank you all...
12many

lifthardheavy

Awards
500mg of primo is not much, it is not a strong steroid. that is why I recomended going with primo at 600 to 800mg a week. adding some boldolone would not hurt ether. Don't expect to gain what you would on a test/dbol cycle
actually I said 500mg/DAY of primobolan -- that is a lot. It's equivalent to 1200mg/week of primo depot assuming 35% absorption. but the '500mg/day of primo' comment was rhetorical. I didnt think anyone would recommend it.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
actually I said 500mg/DAY of primobolan -- that is a lot. It's equivalent to 1200mg/week of primo depot assuming 35% absorption. but the '500mg/day of primo' comment was rhetorical. I didnt think anyone would recommend it.
sorry, I was assuming the depot and though you were talking about injections. I really wouldn't use oral primo though, it works but its not the most even of dosing.

lifthardheavy

Awards
sorry, I was assuming the depot and though you were talking about injections. I really wouldn't use oral primo though, it works but its not the most even of dosing.
if I took primobolan i'd probably take the oral, because I don't think i'd have the patience to inject 6-8cc. Actually, can you even inject that much at once?

Why do you say oral primo is not the most even of dosing? Even if you spread it out 3-4x per day?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
if I took primobolan i'd probably take the oral, because I don't think i'd have the patience to inject 6-8cc. Actually, can you even inject that much at once?

Why do you say oral primo is not the most even of dosing? Even if you spread it out 3-4x per day?
they make higher mg/ml then 100. several brands make 250mg/ml. if your looking into name brand pharm here I should warn you that about 1 out of 2 are fakes. this is a good time to make your own. Or a good rep UG. Can't go into it here but do a Google search. Lots of info out there.

no, not at once but a lot of people will do that over the course of a week, 7ml a week is not uncommon and 14ml happens quite a bit. Primo should be taken at least 3 times a week anyway due to it having a shorter half life then its testosterone counterpart.

Spreading it out throughout the day is not the issue, the absorb son rate is not constant and your will not get the same dosage day to day or even from morning to night. its not as bad as some of the test products of the same vein but it is still far inferior to injecting.