cycle after accutane?

shock

Awards
Hey guys, I am on accutane right now but will be all finished with it in a few weeks after 6 months of being on it. I have done about 2 cycles(test-dbol and a superdrol) in the past which gave me the acne to begin with. Do you guys think I will get the acne back if I do another cycle after my course of accutane? Please, help me out here. I am still a little reluctant to do a cycle just because of the bad acne I got on my face that I couldn't get rid of from the steroid cycles. Has anyone had any experience with this situation? Thanks, John

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm also on accutane and I would say after you've had a blood test and all your levels are as they should be and your acne hasn't returned for a month or two then you can try a cycle.

If you don't want to risk the acne returning then maybe you can look at herbal anabolics? The gains won't come as quick but you won't have to worry about side effects so much, like bad acne.

Btw what's your current dosage per day of accutane?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm also on accutane and I would say after you've had a blood test and all your levels are as they should be and your acne hasn't returned for a month or two then you can try a cycle.

If you don't want to risk the acne returning then maybe you can look at herbal anabolics? The gains won't come as quick but you won't have to worry about side effects so much, like bad acne.

Btw what's your current dosage per day of accutane?
ya herbal anabolics...or horse crap. either would probably bring the same results. well, actually, id put my money on the horse crap. for some reason that sounds somewhat anabolic. maybe i should look into that...

i would give yourself some time before getting on cycle. let everything return to normal first. accutane is a strong drug.

General_Jah

Awards
I hit accutane years past and have done two prohormone cycles since. I'll be honest with you man my acne flares up pretty damn bad while on a cycle, as for it not going away after the cycle I don't know about that. In my experience it goes away after I come off the cycle.

I'd wait some time for your body to recover from that accutane, it's hard on your body. You really sell part of your soul to the devil on that ****

*looks at the hair loss on his head from accutane that never came back!*

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hit accutane years past and have done two prohormone cycles since. I'll be honest with you man my acne flares up pretty damn bad while on a cycle, as for it not going away after the cycle I don't know about that. In my experience it goes away after I come off the cycle.

I'd wait some time for your body to recover from that accutane, it's hard on your body. You really sell part of your soul to the devil on that ****

*looks at the hair loss on his head from accutane that never came back!*
my brother in law had that problem on accutane. bad hair loss.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I used accutane awhile back, and had no hair loss problems.

Currently, I am dosing it at @20mg E3D during my cyp/tren cycle in order to combat any andro induced acne. So far everything has been good. Only a few zits here and there, but nothing major.

shock

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. I think I will hold off for a few more months. I am currently on 120mg's a day.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
120mg a day??

Wow! Thats a ton. When i had it prescribed to me, the most i ever took was 40mg.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
120mg must be fun, I'm only on 80mg and it's given me troubles at times.

shock

Awards
Yeah, I don't know. I haven't heard of anyone taking as much as I do and I am only 200lbs. The most I've heard of is 80 a day. I really don't notice any effects other than dry lips and skin

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I took accutane back in highschool, so like 7 years ago. I have done two superdrol cycles within the past year and I only experienced acne on my shoulders and chest. Nothing major, and it only occured during post cycle therapy.